• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

on average how often do Tickle and get Tickled

tickle: all the time whenever i want
tickled: all the time whenever i want..im lucky

I'll echo Sinner. Anytime I want, for both. It's quite the luxury being engaged to a fellow ticklephile. :D

Mimi

My wife often tickles me lightly for a moment or two, probably four or five times a week. Getting tickled intensely is a lot less frequent but it does happen. My wife is not ticklish so it is rare that I tickle another person.

lol, too much! remember, im a "boring watcher", as I now call it, lol :p But I must say, at LEAST once or twice a day...yeah, that's my anwser for both, at LEAST once a day ;)

~clair :D

Tickle: once in a blue moon
Be tickled: all the damn time by the craziest people I've ever met

not often enough for both

i guess i could do both more often, as my wife is very ticklish, and she will tickle me if i ask for it. see that's the problem, i don't want to have to ask for it. we'd a bit strained these days, so the urge isn't really there.

steve

There's some lucky persons here, who tickle and get tickled often.

Well, since I broke with my ex I never tickle or get tickled very often. Both about once a year. Too bad.

Ummm, not to make anyone jealous or anything. But, I tickle and get tickled every day. Drew and I area constantly at one another. Just ask the neighbors! lol

Ann

As tickling goes, I'm dwelling in a barren wasteland.

I need a new interest.

Maybe ceramics.

....is this ready for the kiln, professor?.......

yeah. maybe ceramics.

I get to tickle my g/f usually once a day--- she also loves to tickle me

Oh boy... :sadcry:

I used to drive into tickling my past girlfriends (one at time... of course... you nasty thinker! :disgust: )

They never were good ticklers, though. And never had "serious" play... just some fun. :tickle:

My last gf was not ticklish but I made her discover that she enjoyed being a tickler... and I got the revelation... that's fun to me from both sides! :couch:

Now I am single again :sowrong:

no more fun... :(

To answer: 0/0

tickle: never, my partner is not ticklish.

get tickled: every single time we are in the same room, he never fails to sneak one in, no matter who's around. intense tortuous tickle: 2-3 times a month, when we can find time to be alone

tickle..not that often....
tickled....about once a fourtnight..althouh its guna be more soon! thatsnot countin those sneaky un intense tickles i always get...cosim out the closet! lol

At college, and fifteen minutes away from Paige's place-Every weekend, with some good tickles from Annie, and Judy in between.
And I gave back as often as I got. Now, that I'm home, and working for the summer, i try to get together with Janet when I can, but she works too, and sometimes we're just too pooped to pop, so to speak. September can't come soon enough for me. Paige keeps e-mailing me, telling me all the delicious things she's going to do to me our first weekend back! :D

Tickled--> Between once to twice a month.
Same with tickling. It just depends on how often I get to Florida...

but since the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL was FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... And since I am spending my entire summer in Florida with the man of my dreams.... I can honestly say when I want and how much I could ever ever ever desire. At least until August when school starts again. Sniffle....

Just to let you know, it's not "solely" the tickling that matters in this match made in heaven. :p :p There is so much more.

Sigh!
Sunny
:Kiss2:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back