• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hey I met the perfect girl that I can never date

kcantankerous

4th Level Red Feather
If you have a similar experience than post a reply to this. I resently met a good christian girl, who seems like just what I was looking for in a girlfriend and I've known her for about eh 2 months. She's short, very extremely playful, and sweet, which is the opposite of my ex. Anyways I think the thing that really got me was the day we watched a movie together me, her and some other friends of mine. Keep in mind I knew she had many of the characteristics I was looking for, but when she began to tickle me and I tickled her that was when I was sent over the edge. I went from just having a crush being in love lol with this girl. She had the small soft feet that where just extremely ticklish. I dont just like her because shes ticklish, but the whole situation woulda been fine if she just wasnt ticklish. Than I wouldnt have been let down so much. Anyways thats all I got for now. I know Im posting quite afew new threads I'm hoping everyone might get to know me alittle I suppose.

whats the problem here knogz? maybe i'm missing something though:confused:

i read your whole thread and i didn't see no problem at all. i'm not the best on Love and Romantic advice. but if she was with you and with your friends watching a movie to togethor the Both you were. then why not ask her out? since you two have known each other for 2 months you said. to me it doesn't sound like she has a boyfriend or husband or is seeing anybody at the moment. so why not go for it and take the chance to ask her out on a date or two? and then after that see what happens from thier and to see if Both of you have a spark or a thing for each other still. and besides you already said that you have an EX which means your single. and whats the worst thing she can tell you NO? and if she does say NO to you then it's not a big deal at all trust me it's not. You just get up dust yourself back off again and move on till you find another young lady that you like knogz.

and you did say that she was extremely Ticklish i assume. so at least you know that you got that much going for you and Her at least so that is a starting point.

hope my advice helped and that everything works out between you and her. and also Feel Free to PM Me knogz if you want to. i'll be glad to help you out or answer anymore Questions that you may have. since i'm also still new here as well to the TMF. and welcome knogz its cool to see you aboard!

ps. and thats cool that you found a Christian girl! Are you a Christian believer yourself knogz? just wondering

Take care

reppin Christ

Either she likes you or she's a teaser

What's holding you back from dating her, knogz? Unless she's a teaser, someone who enjoys flirting even though she has no interest in you, it sounds as though you should ask her out. When a woman touches a man first, that's a good sign that she likes you.

You have a green light, brother. Get your foot off the brake!:cool:

Re: Either she likes you or she's a teaser

Em Es said:
What's holding you back from dating her, knogz? Unless she's a teaser, someone who enjoys flirting even though she has no interest in you, it sounds as though you should ask her out. When a woman touches a man first, that's a good sign that she likes you.

You have a green light, brother. Get your foot off the brake!:cool:

That is what i said already Em Es. i already told him to Ask Her out:p Listen you hehe. but anyways yeah inless she's a big time flirt and a tease and has no interest in Dating you. then i would say don't even bother at all. its no use. you'll only get hurt. inless you want a Friend with benefits. but its up to you. Follow your heart knogz follow your heart

Good Luck once again:D

Gravy from here on

Right-o, shylittleme. Furthermore, knogz already got some tickle action off her. Anything else that happens is gravy!

Heck, I still think about women I only tickled once. There are a number I got really good!:D Man, what fun to tickle a cute girl.

Re: Gravy from here on

Em Es said:
Anything else that happens is gravy!

Mmmm, gravy

Anyway. I once read somewhere that if someone tickles you, and dont mid if you tickle back, they like you! So be happy! Right?

hey everyone

I must admit I see nothing wrong with her, and yes shylittleme I am a christian and I would prefer for my girlfriend/wife to be believe in christ and so forth. Having said that I think this girl would have been one heck of a girlfriend. She tends to be real playful and a flirt, but at the time she was single. But as for the prospect of me and her together, thats her call that just seems like how things go with me. Lol but even so mabye one day she'll either come around or I'll meet a girl with similar or better characteristics.

Hey, it sounds like you really have your foot in the door. You hang around with her, sounds like you run in the same circle of friends, and she even tickled you. Unless there's something you're not sharing, all the pieces are in place.

Just ask her out and see what happens...

This sounds like a potentially solvable problem, so if you can, follow your heart and go for it. In the last several years, every girl I seem to meet is either already spoken for, or, on several occasions, girls that I've been interested in live a ridiculous distance from me, and a relationship would be impossible due to geography. If you can solve this, do so, because it isnt every day that a good woman who may be "The One" comes into a guy's life.

Mitch

Im sorry everyone

I decided to give up because it really is impossible. I believe right now its probably. She is worth ever bit of energy but I just dont see any need. I suppose if it happens it happens. So I think its in gods hands what goes on, but yea I know its disappointing that I admit defeat. But sometimes you just gotta realize when you dont have a chance.

Re: Im sorry everyone

knogz said:
I decided to give up because it really is impossible. I believe right now its probably. She is worth ever bit of energy but I just dont see any need. I suppose if it happens it happens. So I think its in gods hands what goes on, but yea I know its disappointing that I admit defeat. But sometimes you just gotta realize when you dont have a chance.

its not Over if you haven't even tried to ask this girl out knogz. which i'm kinda thinking that you haven't done so yet! (is ask her out). Just talk to her one day when your both alone and ask her out on a simple date it doesn't matter where it can be anywhere.. the movies... to go get a quick bite to eat..play some basketbal down at the park etc... and then from that point at least you'll know or have some idea where you Both stand with each other as either just friends or more then friends. there is no harm in at least asking! and you will never know until you try knogz.

BTW (by the way) how old is this Girl? and how old are You? just wondering

Take Care

shylittleme

Im 19 and she is the same age

She said only time will tell but that is ever difficult, you see she was already beginning to get to know someone at her college before I met her. I didnt know about him till I resently talked to her. Although she had know idea that I liked her until I eluded to it in which case she told me about that guy she had already been getting to know, for possible dating purposes. I witheld this info at first because I did not want anyone to think shes a slut or something cause thats farther from the truth. Aparently their friends right now but she's had strong feelings for her and I suppose he did for her aswell. But I suppose their taking it slow. So thats why I dont have a chance.

You are young, friend, so i am going to give you some very good advice:

When you look back on your life regret the things that you do-not the things that you do not do.

She's waiting for you to step up. Otherwise she would have told you in no uncertain terms that she was involved rather than sniffing around some other guy "for possible dating purposes"

The longer you wait, the less likely you will be to ever find the courage......

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back