• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

question for tickling vid companies, like TIB

kcantankerous

4th Level Red Feather
I was just wondering is there any way yall can post little interviews or mabye quotes from some of the girls that yall tickle for the clips and films yall produce. I can only speak about realtickling, but their products are fantastic and from what I hear many other sites are good too. And if this already happens than, slap me silly, but I was thinking that if we know alittle something about the models, either how they feel about tickling, mabye a quote, or I dunno something like that. For example when TIB put that quote from Mae Demming. Something that simple my add to the enjoyment of watching the clips staring those women. Let me know what yall think.

Oh

by the way TIB I dont mean to use your name so much, you just happen to be the company that I purchase from. Plus you do a fantastic job with your company and clips.

hmm

theres nothing on model interviews in the tmf form its just blank. Anyways I would think putting a few quotes from the women who star in the various videos about how the whole experiance was or whatever wouldnt be hard to do and would probably boost sales. I know I'd by more clips.

I've seen the Model Interviews board, and it could definitely use some more contributions; right now, there are all of two short threads there.

Re: hmm

Originally posted by knogz
theres nothing on model interviews in the tmf form its just blank. Anyways I would think putting a few quotes from the women who star in the various videos about how the whole experiance was or whatever wouldnt be hard to do and would probably boost sales. I know I'd by more clips.
It's definitely not blank; you're probably only seeing posts from the last 30 days since that's the default setting on this board (there haven't been posts there for some months). Just change the setting to view posts from the beginning :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back