• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tower - part 2 (M/F)

Knife-X

TMF Novice
Well, seeing as a few people liked part one, heres the conclusion. Hope you like....

Elizabeth woke. Before she opened her eyes, she thought about where she was. She remembered being arrested fr unknown reasons and being sent to the tower of london. There, a man somehow made her laugh my stroking the soles of her feet with a feather, trying to get her to confess. She was confused. How could something so horrible make her laugh? What was it? She hoped for a moment that it was all just some terrible dream. Her hopes were in vain.

She opened her eyes.Her eyesight was still a bit fuzzy, but she could make some details out. She was in a differant room this time, but could still see that her bare feet were restrained in the stocks. She groaned and tried to move her arms. She couldnt. She blinked to get her full eyesight back and looked around her. Looking up, she could see that her arms were tied to a wooden board above her head. And for some reason, the sleeves on her dress had been removed. She looked down and gasped. Her dress had been torn to reveal her bare midriff. Her breasts were still covered, but her belly was bare. The torturer came in.

'Ah, awake again are we?'

'Sir, my clothes...why?'

'It is necessary my dear. Let me show you why.'

The torturer once again removed hs feather. Elizabeths eyes widened with fear.

'Please, for the love of god sir, not again! I did nothing wrong!'

'Its not my job to work out what you did. The law tells me what you did, all I do is make you confess. Like this.'

The feather glided delicattly along both her soles.

'HAHAHAHA! PLEASE, DON'T DO THIS! HEHEHEHEHE!'

The tickling stopped.

'You see, your feet are not the only special spot for this kind of torture. You will notice that your underarms are exposed. Let us try there.'

The feather stocked inside her deep armpits. Elizabeth squirmed, but the bonds were too tight to move.

'NO! HAHAHAHAHHHA! PLEASE! HHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THERE, AHAHAHAHA! ANYWHERE BUT ,HEHEHEHEHEHE, THERE! HAHAHAHAHA!'

'Well, in that case, lets try somewhere else'

The torturer glided the feather across her ribs. The effect was instant.

'HAHAHAHA! PLEEEEESE STOOOOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CANT TAKE, HAHAHAHHA, THIS ANY HAHAHAHAHA MORE!'

The torturer stopped.

'I agree. I am getting tired.'

Elizabeth breathed a sigh of relief. But then she noticed the smile on the torturers face. He exited the room.

Elizabeths thoughts were those of horror.

'What am I doing here? I did nothing wrong. How long is he going to carry on doing this? I cant take much more...'

The torturer wheeled in a bizzare metal contraption. It was made mainly of long poles, with a feather on the end of six of them. It also had a dial on the side,with numbers on.

Elizabeth watched in horror as the contraption was set up around her. the six feathers were placed on both her underarms, her feet, her ribs, and one was placed in her belly button. She gave slight giggles as the feathers was being placed into position by the torturer. He walked to the dial on the side.

'My dear, this is a little contraption that I had made. Its very clever, and only one like it in the world. You see, I enter how many days, hours, weeks, months, even years I want the feathers to rotat for, and it does in instantly!'

Years? Was he going to carry on tickling her for years? Elizabeth nearly fainted at the thought.

'Seeing as this is your first turn, I will set it for two hours. Not many could survive even that.'

The torturer punched a few buttons, and as if by magic the feathers rorated all at once. All six areas were being tickled at the same time. Elizabeth screamed before it began.

'NOOOOOOOOO! STOP THIS THING! AHAHA! PLEASE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I HAHAHAHA BEG YOU TO ST-HAHAHAHH-OP!

Her begging fell on deaf ears. The torturer was sitting in a corner watching. Smiling. Elizabeth realised there was no way out. She stopped begging. SHe decended into helpless laughter.

'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHE! HAHAHAHAAHA!'

She lost track of the time. But it was probably about half an hour of non-stop tickling before she passed out once again.

She awoke. She half expected to see the torturer standing there, holding the feather. However, when she woke, she was no longer tied down. She was lying on the floor. She stood. In front of her stood her former mistress, Marie Hiraldo, held by two guards. The torturer was standing nearby. Elizabeth spoke.

'What...whats going on?'

One of the guards spoke

'I'm afraid madam, that you have been a victim of a terrible misscarriage of justice. You've been unconscious for six hours, and were unable to hear about it before. He conducted a second raid on Miss Maries house, and discovered that it was not you, elizabeth, that wrote the letters. It was none other than Marie. She confessed everything about an hour ago.'

Elizabeth was confused

'How...why did she confess?'

The torturer smiled. and held up his feather.

'Why do you think miss?'

The executioner dragged the feather across Elizabeths still exposed midriff, causing a short squeel of laughter. The guard spoke again.

'Anyway miss, you're free to go. We have some buisness with Miss Marie here.'

Marie was obviously furious, but trying to hide her terror.

'You scum! I know the queen! She will hear of this!'

The torturer smiled.

'She already has Marie, and has arranged a special punishment for you.'

Elizabeth and the guards left the room. The torturer forced Marie into the chair where Elizabeth formelly was. Her arranged the feathers in the correct order and put some numbers into the machine. The feathers started rotating. Marie begged.

'HAHAHAHA! NO! DO HAHAHAHA, ANYTHING, BUT HAHAHA DONT TICKLE MEHEHEHEHE! I HAVE HAHAHAHAHA MONEY, I CAN MAKE YOU RICH! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The tortures smiled.

'Sorry miss, but I have urgent buisness. Must dash.'

The torturer left and locked the door behind him. Then, aqccording to orders he threw the key out of the window into the moat.

It took Marie aout five minutes to read what the torturer had put into the contraptin.Her long hair kept getting in her way. But eventually she read:

DAYS - 364

Her helpless laughter echoed through the tower.

'AHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!'

The End

Quite a cruel ending, i'm sure you'll agree, but I like it. Abyway, tell me what you think!

Nice series, Knife-X. And I don't think that the ending is too cruel, no. :D

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back