• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

anyone have any stories or thought on watching another person tickling your wife

rifoottickler

Hi First time posting. Just wondering if anyone had any thought or stories on seeing your wife or girlfriend tickled by someone else.

yup

i have a friend that tickles my wife when ever he's around.
he's not the best tickler however. only rarely does he get her laughing. he's come to tickling late in life, lol.
does it bother me? hell no, it's funny to watch!

steve

Well, the only people who tickles my fiancee is only relatives and really close friends of hers. Anyone else would be subject to a beatdown of biblical proportions:D

Welcome to the TMF! Good to have you with us.

Well, Drew (my adorable hubby) hasn't responded here. So, I will. Firstly, our tickle play with others is purely for fun...nothing sexual at all. That being the case, we're both fine with others playing with us. While we tend to stick closeby when it's people who are new to us, we know others well enough to know they'll honor boundaries without being watched. Those who've proven themselves unworthy of that trust, we simply don't play with anymore.

Ann

I think Jester would be ok with it as long as it didn't go past anything playfull

Welcome to the TMF, rifoottickler!

Although kwildoctr and I haven't married yet, I wanted to respond anyway.

Last weekend, post-NEST, kwil and I were visiting with the Duo's, the Venrays and others in one of the hotel rooms. kwil wanted to head back to our room, and I wanted to stay and visit. I ended up doing a short scene with the fine people there...no bondage, just pinned (I've a strong personality, but an easily pinned body :) ). Had the folks we visited been anything less than trustworthy to the highest degree, not only would kwil never have left me alone with them, but also, we would not have been hanging out with them in the first place! (kwil wouldn't leave me alone with just anyone for play...although those he did leave me alone with do seem to have an evil side on occasion! ;) )

Was that clear? :D

Last edited:
Re: Welcome to the TMF, rifoottickler!

lite said:
(kwil wouldn't leave me alone with just anyone for play...although those he did leave me alone with do seem to have an evil side on occasion! ;) )

WHAT??? US EVIL?!?!?! Hummmmmphhhhh! I never! :devil: :p ;)

Ann

Hi Rifoottickler. What you asked about is one of the things I'm most into for some reason. Email me at [email protected], I've got some great stories and I'd love to talk to someone else who feels the same way!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back