• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelly WAS tickled!

Lazarus

TMF Expert
On her shoulder during the opening monologue....

This and her pedicure will be available on the soon forthcoming of Wisconsin Tickles 4!

;)

:( Too bad there wasn't any tickling during the pedicure(that we were able to see taped). :(

OMG what a crushing letdown! Kelly was not even an IOTA ticklish!!!:sowrong: That incorigable foot-hound Regis was certainly giving it his all, really going to town with the file, even scraping away on her soft arch and NOTHING; not even a flinch or a mercy- giggle out of Pipa, she's about as ticklish as any FM Concepts model. :rant: Oh the humanities, i've been waiting all week for this; pardon me while I go walk in traffic. :dropatear Oh well, at least old Regis got his freak on; lucky he had that towel in his lap! :woot:

Now think........

She told him to NOT scrub softly.....just really rough....

Perhaps she is one who requires a light touch....

and she did throw her head back once, as he was going to town....

just food for thought...

;)

Some very nice sole shots during the pedicure :D , but no tickling of her foot. :(

She did say that wanted the foot-scraper used in a rough manner, not gentle, but that was a set-up for some double-entendres ("I want it hard and fast").

:D I will look closely at the scene and see if there was anything to her leaning back and throwing back her head. ;)

:D :p I think we are all are forgetting that Lazarus said that Regis gave Klly a quick neck/shoulder tickle during the monologue/host chat.

I rewatched the segment and I believe Kelly is ticklish on her instep and arch, possibly her sole and below her heel above her ankle. Not on her big toe andball of her foot. Throughout the scrubbing she is directing Regis away from those areas. I believe I saw her smirk and let out a little giggle as Regis passed over her heel and outside of her foot. If you remember, Regi did not scrub her sole for long. That could be a sensitive spot.
:D

I remember a scene on ALL MY CHILDREN when Kelly and her show/real husband are preparing the condo accross from theirs for his former wife who was hurt.
Kelly was standing on the bed hangong a sign, when Mark grabbed her ankle and appeared to give a tickle to Kelly's foot foot. She fell on the bed, laughing, with an oh no and they started snuggling and the scene ended.
Watching that, I knew Kelly was ticklish!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back