• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best kind of feather

Knife-X

TMF Novice
As some of you may know, I REALLY like tickling when feathers are involved. And it got me wondering, what IS the best kind of feather for tickling? I mean, everyone probably has their own preference. I prefer to use partridge feathers. I can get them easily from craft fairs and stuff, and they have a nice pointy end to them, which I like alot. If you have a preffered type of feather, please tell me!

I respond most to a very light touch. So, I love feathers and artist brushes. As for a favorite feather....hmmmmmm. I guess the big fluffy ostrich type feathers on the back or belly or between the toes. In the pits or on the soles of the feet soomething a bit more firm is better. So, turkey feathers work well there. If you're looking for some new feathers at some point, check out this site... http://www.achiever.com/feather/featherguide.html

Ann

Wow, thanks for the site Ann! All the feathers I could need! And while we are on the subject, just how many people DO have ticklish backs? I know I dont...

I do...

(Neat site Ann!)
XOXO

Knife-X said:
Wow, thanks for the site Ann! All the feathers I could need! And while we are on the subject, just how many people DO have ticklish backs? I know I dont...

I prefer rather stiff (but not scratchy) goose feathers. A particularly fiendish device: I taped a goose feather to a vibrator. Switch it on, and the feather tip vibrates so fast that it becomes a blur. Works like hell, even on normally less ticklish people! :cool:

Haltickling said:
I taped a goose feather to a vibrator.

I seem to recall you mentioning this before, Hal. But, I don't recall if you mentioned what kind of vibrator you used.

Ann

TklDuo-Ann said:
I seem to recall you mentioning this before, Hal. But, I don't recall if you mentioned what kind of vibrator you used.

Ann
It's similar to this one:

t-cal-1533.jpg

The feather quill is attached to the vibrator stem, while the bent tip presses finger-like on the feather, about a third up the quill. This turned out to be the best method to transport the vibrations to the feather tip. It took some experimenting though, but my wife was happy enough to play the guinea pig... :p

Hmmmmm......might have to pick me up something like that and give it a try. Thanks for the info., Hal.

Ann

hmmm...i'd have to say the duck feather...that's my sterotypical "stiff red feather" i use in my stories, lol ;) nice site, thanks for posting it!!

~clair :D

Kinda like the long, stiff feathers, like the turkey feathers. I think they're easier to use because since they're so rigid, yo can maneuver them easier and not have them flop around.

I like stiff turkey feathers, they tickle a lot more!! My husband uses them on my feet and I go mad!!

Neat link, Ann! They even have old-timey quill-pen sets! I want some of the duck feathers! Alot of those others you can find pretty easily at a decent craft-supply place like Micheals.

BTW-I'm just as horribly sensitive back as front! :eek:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back