• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

whats the chance

shylittleme

TMF Master
what is the Chance of meeting or Dating someone thats into Tickling in real life? insted of just hooking up online first and then meeting each other after a few months or so of talking through email etc... i mean does it happen? and what are the odds? :(

just wondering

The odds are low. Not impossible, but low.

Look at it this way, if you were looking for a partner that was into... say rockclimbing, you very well might never meet such a lady going on random dates, but if you meet her at the gym near the indoor climbing wall, or through a website that discusses climbing gear and loactions..... then your odds are much greater that she might share your interest.

Finding people with shared likes is done by going to places where those likes are discussed and explored. The TMF is such a place for tickling. believe me it's easier to meet folks in this era of the web then it was before.

Myriads

While I agree with Myr that chances are better somewhere like this, I don't think they're really all that low in general. You just have to be open enough to let people know you're interested without scaring them off. That requires both the guts to say what you think and the tact to do so without being a cad. I've known plenty of guys into tickling over the years...many before even getting online. There ARE both guys and gals out there into this.

Ann

I'm way more with Myr than with Ann (though Ann has a point)

It is (at least) ten times easier for a female 'Lee to find a male 'Ler in our society than the other way around.

My estimates are something like...

Males: 'Lers comprise 2-to-5 percent of the total

Females: 'Lees comprise 0.2-to-1 percent of the total.

I have met two women in my entire life whom I can confidently say were definite 'Lees. One was in high-school and had such awful personality characteristics that I began to believe that I couldn't make a good decision in choosing anything.

The other was in my very late twenties, whom I let get away (I'm so smart).

I've met dozens of others. Many (maybe most) would tolerate tickling, and I think this is what most 'Lers wind up accepting as their best choices. (Let the reader decide the merits and forlorn of those in such circumstances.)

Those who tolerated tickling, however, were definitely not the true 'Lees that we have in this community.

At times, I wondered if the disaster I was dating in high-school was simply one who tolerated tickling, and used it as a manipulative tool, but, tickling was definitely a part of our dating and she definitely provoked me, so I will count that experience as a real 'Lee.

There is very little science behind my estimates. They are just my guesses based on my dating. There definitely ARE female 'Lees amongst us, but in the world of tickling, the girls can usually have just about anything they want.

My Best Guess: --> Males outnumber females by at least an order of magnitude.

What's the solution for the unlucky male 'Ler ? [A] Be young and be wealthy beyond the 97th percentile and [C] be physically fit and [D] be handsome like a media hunk, and [E] be intelligent past the IQ-140 level and [F] be funny/clever/witty and [G] be able to fight like kung-fu, rambo, et.al., and [H] have your social skills advanced so highly that you can eat at a mexican restaurant and not get a speck of food on a white dinner jacket and Be Educated past the graduate school level and [J] Have a military history as a major in the Air Force with 37 thousand hours in the cockpit of several different supersonic fighter jets, and [K] be able to read minds and [L] be able to predict future events, and [M] be able to lick your own eyebrows and ears (in front of her, when you are alone).

Male 'Lers who possess all qualities "A" thru "M" will be more able to find a female 'Lee than the rest of us.

Hmmm... I'm in such a relationship right now... He lived in the apartment next to mine in college. I didn't even know he was as tickle crazy as I am until after a few dates.... So it's possible!

I don't have any scientific data one way or the other. Unfortunately, I don't have a story like smiley_orchid either. But I DO know there are scads of us just walking around.... and you wouldn't know you were talking to one in casual conversation anymore than they'd know about you! Go to Wal-Mart...betcha you'll find us... your favorite restaurant...bet we're there... we're all around I tell ya!

Bah!

I had 3 college boyfriends who were "into it." I just didn't realize how much I loved it until a while ago. (We broke up for other reasons of course...)

XOXO

It depends on your definition...

...of "into it".

I dated at least two women who liked tickling me and being tickled. One even was amonster tickler of anyone she could get her hands on. I met here at a church function!

I've also dated several people (and married one) who can enjoy being tickled in the right circumstances and will tickle back occasionally. While I sometimes wish there was more tickling in my life I am happy with what I can get and give on a regular basis.

I guess what I am trying tosay is that tickling is not the be-all, end-all for me when it comes to choosing a mate...but different people will have different opinions I suppose!

~ toyou

Here's what matters most

Shylittleme asked, "what is the Chance of meeting or Dating someone thats into Tickling in real life?" I assume you're a man who wants to meet a female tickle enthusiast.

If a woman wants to please you, Shylittleme, whether or not she's a tickle enthusiast is besides the point.

Concentrate on dating the girls who like YOU. They're the ones who make it just as obvious they want you as a man does when he wants a woman. Granted, they are usually not a fantasy woman. But I'll take the plain jane who lets me have my way with her over the knockout who is too much pain for the pleasure, any day.

If a woman wants you bad enough, she will learn to like tickling or at least tolerate it to please you. ;)

On the other hand, I have known girls who liked tickling (I'd watch them tickle others) but didn't like ME. So what good did that do me?

If you're asking the time, I don't want to tell you how the watch was made. But here are a few threads that may interest you.

These first two are about girlfriends I tickled - more to the point, I drove them CRAZY with my tickling. They let me get away with it, not because THEY liked the tickling, but because they liked ME:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...?threadid=34324

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...?threadid=34428

And here's the story of an ex-girlfriend who was as ticklish as any woman I ever tickled. But she did NOT like me enough to let me have my way with her:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...?threadid=36391

Re: Here's what matters most

Em Es said:
Shylittleme asked, "what is the Chance of meeting or Dating someone thats into Tickling in real life?" I assume you're a man who wants to meet a female tickle enthusiast.

If a woman wants you bad enough, she will learn to like tickling or at least tolerate it to please you. ;)

I understand where you're going with this Em Es, and I don't begrudge anyone for getting tickles when and where they can (consentually of course). But I for one can vouch for the fact there is a world of difference between a lover/spouse who will "tolerate" tickling because it's a way to please you vs a woman who'll come pinch your nose because she wants nothing else than to be chased, thrown on the sofa, pinned and tickled till she's breathless.... allowed to catch her breath, then tickled some more....and some more.... and some more!

Good question! Realistically, the odds of are meeting up with another ticklephile, like those of us here, in your everyday life are low. I mean anything is possible, but that's a tall order.

But the odds of meeting a lady who likes tickling to some degree are not that low. I've found there're lots of people out there who like tickling to some degree. Their feelings about tickling aren't as strong as ours, but they are there. I've come across quite a few women who tickled me often, brought up the subject of tickling on a somewhat regular basis, and didn't hate it or tell me to stop when I tickled them back. Maybe tickling is flirty or playful to them, or maybe they have ticklephile tendencies but just don't know it. I haven't figured that one out yet. But my point is that you can definitely find a lady who likes tickling to a degree, and you can push the issue somewhat. Whether they rise to the level of ticklephile is doubtful, but possible.

My advice would be don't ever give up hope on finding what you want in your life, even if the odds aren't so hot.

Last edited:
the chances are slim, but i got WAY lucky that my man was open minded enough to try it and hell he ended up liking it, so it isnt impossible you just gotta be open with your fetish and hope the person you are with is just as open to new things

BigBrownEyes said:
don't ever give up hope on finding what you want in your life, even if the odds aren't so hot.

You also never know who actually is a ticklephile, alot of people keep it to themselves. Like me. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back