• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Three's Company

Mimi

1st Level Black Feather
I have often seen mention of the episode where Jack is trying to sell encyclopedia's to Janet, and tickles her in an attempt to get her to agree. However, I don't think I've ever seen this one mentioned before, so I'll post it.

On the rerun they showed today (titled "Janet's Promotion"), Jack is trying to teach Chrissy some karate and self defense manuevers. He tells her to pretend that he is a young helpless woman waiting for a bus, and that she is a big burly drunken sailor, and to take him down. She comes up behind him and grabs him around the shoulders, throws him onto the couch, and climbs on top of him, straddling his waist. She then asks him why he is not resisting, and he replies "because I like big burly drunken sailors." Then he leans up and kisses her on the cheek, and grabs her sides and starts tickling her. She has a very genuine reaction, and starts giggling and squealing and saying "no tickling! no tickling!" He proceeds to tickle her sides, shoulders, and neck for a few more seconds before Janet comes in and breaks it up.

If this is a repost, I'm sorry. But I don't recall it being mentioned before.

Mimi :)

I used to watch that show during its first run on network TV. I remember quite a few tickle scenes with Joyce DeHalfwit, but none with Susanne Summers.

Are you saying Susanne Summers was tickled on the show? Are you sure it wasn't one her replacements? Pricilla Barnes, maybe?

um....

Kinda hard to confuse Suzy with anyone else....

Ditzy, pigtails, etc....

Beleive me, if she said Suzy, then Suzy it was....

Primetime Laz

No, no confusion on my part. It was definitely Susanne Summers who was tickled by John Ritter. It took me by surprise as well!

Mimi

Wow, I used to watch that show for the first few years it was on, and somehow I missed that scene. I always took a mental note of every tickle scene. "Three's Company" actually had a lot of tickle scenes. I used to wonder why they never had a tickle scene with Susanne Summers. But I guess they did! Thanks for posting that info!

I don't remember there ever being any tickle scenes with Suzanne Summers either, and I'm a HUGE Three's Company fan. I know there were at least three tickle scenes with Janet (selling encyclopedias, camping episode, and the one where Jack says "You tickle me Janet. Now I'm gonna tickle you."). Hmmm, I guess I could be wrong.

Does anyone remember the tickling episodes from Happy Days where Joanie gets tickled? I remember one where Mrs C. tickles Joanie to show how she used to make her laugh when she was a little girl, and one where Chachi tickles Joanie when they're playing basketball. I'm surprised I have never seen either of these scenes mentioned or any vid clips of these scenes posted.

AmishT, that makes both of us. Although I don't like the show anymore, I used to watch ait nd thought I saw all the episodes before the cast changes. I never saw that scene. But Mimi gave us the episode title so we could look for it, if we so choose.

Yes, I remember Joanie getting tickled under her arms by Chachi while they were playing basketball. I think he tickled her twice that time. He also tickled her sides on the short-lived classic "Joannie Loves Chachi." That show was on about four times so the scene isn't hard to find. I think it was during the first episode.

Joanie got tickle by Chachie in another episode. They are sitting on the counch at her house. He tells her to close her eyes and she says "Oh NO...I know what you do when I close my eyes" He tell sher to trust him and when she closes her eyes he tickles her briefly...then goes on with the rest of scene that I have completely forgotten!

Back to 3's Company...let's not forget Jack getting tickled on a number of occasions! My favorite is when he is cooking dinner for his boss (?) and the guys wife is playing footsie with him while he squirms around. Then she reaches over and pinches his side and he yelps.

Here's a pciture: http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/iluv3scompany/images/footsie.jpg

Also Jack has a girl in the room and doesn't want the other two to know. He is talking through the door and she stand behind him and does something that makes him say "oh no" to her. Then she tickles him while he's trying to talk.

~ toyou

Last edited:
One of my favorite parts of the show, other than the great comedy, is all of the tickling on it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back