• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mia's Techno-Tickle Dreamscape (Sarah Michelle Gellar and Jennifer Love Hewitt Tortur

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
Mia's Techno-Tickle Dreamscape (Sarah Michelle Gellar and Jennifer Love Hewitt Tortured)

Mush. The feeling all over your body when your past boredom and your brain goes into hibernation. That's what Mia was feeling at this moment.
It was 11 P.M. and she had nothing to do. 900 channels on TV and 899 of them were "Paid Programming" code name for worthless advertisements
on how to expertly blow yur paycheck on extending your penis size, making thousands of dollars an hour without lifting a finger, and losing weight
happily which is impossible. She was stuck watching I Know What You Did Last Summer, a crappy movie where the chicks are dumb, have 2 left feet from tripping
3 times before the slow killer finally catches up and slices her up while holding a hand out to protect herself like a bronze shield. When she fell asleep,
Sarah Michelle Gellar and Jennifer Love Hewitt's characters were getting scared and running away by a high school drop out dumb fisherman killer who
seemingly is smarter than a few high school graduates about to enter respectible colleges.

When Mia oppened her eyes she was in her Friday evening outfit, a bright long and silky red dress, which like most her clothing did the
opposite of what clothing is made for, and exposed her full as lucious breasts, as the dress started right below her breasts, and flowed
to her calves. Her toenails were painted a bright red for the occasion, she wore big, dark sunglasses, and a large brimmed red hat to boot.
She looked like a goddess from the 80's. As she entered the main cavern of her Warehouse of Tickles she called it, a screen pulled down
and looked at todays record winner, Rachel Leigh Cook passed out in 14 minutes from severe brushing of the soles. Mia mentally noted that she must get more
ticklish the more she gets tickled. Mia glided into 1 of the private tickle chambers. She confronted Sarah Michelle Gellar and Jennifer Love
Hewitt who were standing there butt-naked. "You better let us go lady! i know some fighting moves from the set of Buffy." warned Sarah
"Yah, what she said, let us go!" remarked Jennifer. Without a word, Mia started her magic...... these 2 lovely ladies will be begging for mercy soon enough...
To Be Continued...........

Well i'm back with another story, i've been busy with moving apartments, jobs, and other things. kinda half asleep at the moment of writing
this so please forgive me if it isn't my 100% kinda difficult to come up with new ideas when u got 2 hours a day of free time ya know, lol.
please let me know what u think of it thus far. probably gonna hafta write celebrity stories

Hey we have alos been pretty busy, so we sympathise!
Love,
Anna and Heather

please write the sequal soon. i like read more on how sara an jennifer love hewitt will be tickled

Ahh, suspense! It would be really cool if the tables were turned and Mia got tickled as well!

thanks for the sympathies ladies. yeah usually Mia gets tickle back toward the end. i'm getting in the bad habit of using the same basic plot over and over again, which i really need to fix. i'll put more effort into part 2 for sure. problem is i wrote all my previous stories on my laptop, and i just sold it and formatted it's hard drive, totally forgetting to save the other stories as reference, and can't seem to find them in previous posts, just gotta do more searching.

after i get this series done, i had an idea of like a Scary Story spin off where its really funny and silly and the main chick on all 3 movies is tickle tortured. (does anyone else think she's hot and want me to write it?) it should be pretty good, got alot of ideas for it.

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back