• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MTP - what the hell!

ticklehound

3rd Level Red Feather
I'm just writing to inquire about whats going on over in Las Vegas with Jeff and his videos. I've written him before by e-mail, and he usually replies almost immediately.

I ordered a video from him almost 3 weeks ago, I've already paid for it, but I have NOT received it. He guarantees on his website that I should get it in a week, but nothing yet. More importantly, I've sent Jeff 3 e-mails about this, and I have yet to hear from him. Nothing, nada, zip. $30-40 may not seem a lot to some, but that is waay too much for me to throw away.

I would be furious by now, but I'm giving Jeff the benefit here and thinking maybe he has some really serious pressing concerns to deal with. In any event, Jeff, if you're out there, pleeeease contact me.

As for everyone else, I thought I'd give everyone a heads up in case they thought of dealing with MTP at this moment. Thank you

Hound

THanks, flatfoot, I had a feeling it was something like that. As long as I know I'll get it eventually, that's cool with me. Guess I'll return to my stoop and wait for the mailman.

What to Expect...

Expect about 6-8 weeks on your delivery with very little response by email as was my experience. I had to post on here a number of times before I heard anything after emailing. I think with this video production company, the thing to do is pay your money and forget about it and after a few months your video will come in the mail right when you've given up on it. I had 4 people email me while I was awaiting my last order telling me theirs took about 8 weeks. So lean toward 8 weeks. I'm sure you're accustomed to other video or dvd production companies (the vast majority others) whom will have their product to you in a week or less, not the case here. The object here is pay your money, send an email after 4 weeks mentioning not to forget about your order and wait about a week or two for a response. I would to this mainly because who knows if anyone would remember shipping an order after about 7 weeks, then give up on it and it suddenly shows up around that eighth week. The quality of the videos is pretty good, I'm just not sure if it's worth that kind of wait and frustration unless you know ahead of time to lower your expectations on turnaround time. Hopefully he gets it together. I would rather pay more (offer next day air might be a good idea?), but then again...what good is next day air if he waits 7 weeks to ship? You'll get your updates from the good people like Flatfoot after posting something about it in the Forum, but rarely from Jeff himself. He must be a horrifically busy individual...wait! I'm a horrifically busy individual! I don't have time to write this! Good luck and let us know how the video is when you get it this July! Have I mentioned how much I wished TIB would start producing DVD's again? His company was the very best at getting your order turned around within a week...every time for me (I have most of his videos and DVD's)! His DVD's were second to none in quality and he shipped like most companies do in 2004, quickly.

Last edited:
Jeff has not been online much over the past several months due to some real life issues (we've all been there, and I am sure we all can relate). That could explain the delay in the reply you are seeking.

He has always done his best to keep his customers satisfied, and produce a top quality product. Only recently has there been a slight lapse in his response and delivery time, and he did make an announcement stating that due to his current situation, he could no longer keep up with the one week delivery demand. When applicable, his compensates his customers well for any unreasonable issues.

He has years of outstanding service to prove his credibility. Never has a customer been screwed by him. You won't be either. Just have a little patience and try to realize that he is only human.

Mimi

yea yea yea, I get it. eventually.

I've had problems in getting packages before, from like eBay and the like, not to mention from reputable businesses like the United States Postal Service. I knew it was simply a matter of work overload and/or personal matters, and I wasn't angry - just overly anxious. I was merely looking for reassurance, and it looks like I got it. Thanks.

Once again, no big deal, as long as I know I will get my package eventually, then I'll survive. Holla

its been 9 weeks for me

i have been waiting 9 weeks and i still havent gotten my videos yet and i sent out several emails to which none were replied to.:(

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back