• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

help?!?!

kcantankerous

4th Level Red Feather
I have had the urge to be ruthlessly tickled for a long long time. Basically my problem is that I know some girls that wouldnt mind tickling me, even for a long period of time, like I prefer but when I get tickled for a long period of time I get a hard on. Needless to say its noticable, and Im afraid that one it will happen and two my ler might be uncomfortable, or just plan mad at me for getting turned on like that and three I just want it to be for fun. I think tickling and being tickled is extremely fun, but when I get tickled I tend to get turned on even though I want it to purely be for fun. Anyways that is my problem and seeing as the girls who'd tickle me are my friends I dont want that to happen. So any ideas either to keep the erection down or some other method to get around it.

wow first you Go from having a Christian Girl Like you or not like you To you know some girls that are willing to Tickle you for a long long time. Thats quit a jump there knogz buddy:wow:.

anyways... us Guys really can't help it when get an erection if something turns us on its gonna turn us on. it just happens. that is how God made us. so if it hapens then it happens. There is really no way around any of it inless you took a Big towel (perferably black) and put it over your pants or whatever you were gonna wear when you where ready to get Tickled. but that would be to notice able i feel. so i would say when you are doing this or when the girls are getting ready to Tickle you and then if that does happen (you get an erection) just remeber it happens to every guy alot its just the way our human body works. so if the girl or girls seem to be ok with it when thier Tickling you despite your erection then no need to worrie over it. Then that is proble a good clue or sign that thier not offened by it or that they didn't mind even if they saw and spotted it or not thier only mission so to speak is about Tickling you and having some good Fun in the process.

take care knogz

phew i'm finally out of bed after taking along Nap... i was so tired alst night! :D i'm wide awake now

Flatfoot said:
As far as preventing a hard-on, there's not much I can tell you. I wouldn't say to think about stuff that would turn you off, because worrying about that too much would take away from your tickling experience, with all those inhibitions. If you're that self-conscious, the only things I can recommend would be to either wear a long, untucked shirt, or get tickled while laying on your stomach. Our junk is gonna pop up whenever it wants to, regardless of what we want, and I would hope that most women would be able to understand that this is what our bodies are programmed to do, and not be offended by it.

i agree with Flatfoot as well. but why does everybody always copy things i already said in the previous reply only putting it in thier own Words? :p

shylittleme

the tickling would only be for fun. Trust me as far as the girl have a crush goes, I think Im gonna give up, there's no chance I can get with her trust me I know now.

Why don't just tell them that there is a good chance that you will get an erection during the tickling session?
This way they will not be shocked or surprised by its appearance.
Who knows . . maybe they will tickle THAT too.

LMAO Bart!

Knogz, don't sweat it. I'm mostly 'lee but enjoy switching from time to time, if a guy WASN'T hard, I'd take it personally (jk)
Seriously though, trust me, we girls get it, it's no biggie. Bart's advice is solid, tell them in advance (in case they're rookies:D ) and RELAX! Have fun with it...

XOXO

im sure she knows about the male anatomy, i dont think you have to worry bout anything Its human nature

As a woman who's also into tickling purely for fun, I've been on the flip side. Because it's a pretty normal thing for a guy to get all hot and bothered during a good tickling session, I don't get upset or anything. Do I notice it? Of course. Sometimes it'd be difficult not to. But, I just acknowledge the fact and move on. I don't make an issue of it. I think it's as much a matter of trust and maturity between those playing as anything else. Let them know that it may happen but also that they shouldn't worry about it. You should be fine.

Ann

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back