• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W./WWE Divas/GLOW (F/F) (wrestling/tickling) "The Merger" part 2

primetime

Verified
okay folks, thanks for the feedback from part 1. this storyline is huge, and i look at it as a challenge. with so many wrestlers, it is going to be difficult to give the major characters storylines. but, i of course will do my best to satisfy everyone's interests. after the upcoming PPV, i am going to do a roster split, essentially making two organizations, to give more characters their in-depth storylines. please be patient and i hope that you have been enjoying it so far. again, until after the ppv, you may not get to see major developments with all the new stars as of yet, but believe me, their time will come. anyway, on with the next part. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE divas at www.wwedivas.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com

"what's wrong Tiffany?" Cheyenne Cher asked.

"*sob* i feel so humiliated!!!!" Tiffany cried.

"what happened out there?" Cheyenne asked.

"i lost! but the worst part was HOW i lost! i cant believe she tickled me like that!!!" Tiffany whined.

"tickled you? where?" Americana asked.

"she....she....she tickled my foot.....it was SOOOOOOOOOOO horrible!! my feet are really ticklish!!!" Tiffany cried.

"well, that's different. i cant imagine losing like that..." Americana consoled her.

Spanish Red then walked up to the three women and started laughing at Tiffany Mellons. "Tiffany!!! what a LOSER you are!!! i cant believe you lost like that! i always knew you were weak, but you lost to a little foot tickling?! you are a JOKE!!!!"

"*sob* Red, that's not nice! she suprised me! i bet you would give up too!!" Tiffany shot back.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! please! i am SPANISH RED!!!! i am not going to submit by having my feet tickled! later you losers!!!" Spanish Red said as she walked away.

Americana and Cheyenne Cher consoled Tiffany as they wathced Spanish Red walk away. this was their first night in WOW and it was something that they would never forget.

David Mclane was talking with a backstage crew member as he felt someone tapping his shoulder. "wait a second...let me finish this." Mclane said. then the tapping felt harder and finally Mclane turned around. he sighed when he saw the person, it was Lana Star. "what do you want Lana? cant you see i'm busy?"

"McJerk!!!! who told you that you could make this deal?! how come you didnt check with the STAR and EXECUTIVE PRODUCER first??!!! in case you forgot, that person is ME!" Lana shouted.

"Lana, first of all, i dont need your permission. second, i thought it would be great for business if we could bring in the WWE Divas. now WOW is the PREMIER women's wrestling organization in the world!" Mclane boasted.

"look weenie, a deal of this magnitude has to be cleared by me! i will let you slide for now, but i do have ONE complaint. did you notice how crowded it is now? i hope these new women dont get in my way, or the Glamour Girls way!" Lana told him.

"Lana, you and your cohorts have your own dressing room, so dont worry about it. now, can i get back to work? oh, by the way, i spoke with Jungle Grrl and she is pissed at you! i suggest you avoid her at all costs!" Mclane told her.

"Jungle Grrl is mad at me? like, HELLO!!! Earth to Mclane!! i am like, SO NOT afraid of Jungle Grrl. well, maybe except her fleas, but i am not afraid of her! Mclane? MCLANE??!!! listen to ME!" Lana shouted.

"yeah, yeah Lana. you're not afraid of Jungle Grrl. dont you have to go powder your nose or something? i'm trying to finish this here." Mclane told her.

"i hate you......" Lana said as she rolled her eyes and walked away.

Debra was speaking with a production assistant when she felt someone poking her shoulder. she turned around and was surprised to find Trish Stratus standing there. "hi Trish! what can i help you with?"

"first of all Debra, that outfit you are wearing is, well, tacky. but more importantly, i have a few issues." Trish told her.

"what is it?" Debra sighed.

"well, someone of my stature deserves a little more respect around here. after all, i am the #1 Diva. second of all, i am the THREE time BABE OF THE YEAR. it is bad enough i was seperated from Christian to come to this dump, but how come i dont have my own dressing room? a person of my status deserves it!" Trish said, chewing her gum loudly.

"well Trish...." Debra started to say.

"uh, that's MISS STRATUS to you!" Trish scolded.

"Trish, welcome to WOW. right now, everyone must share dressing rooms because there isnt more room. sorry....." Debra responded.

"i should have known a trollop like you cant handle a big job. why did that strange little man make you General Manager anyway? i EXPECT a dressing room by next week. got it?" Trish demanded.

"i'll see what i can do....." Debra said with a fake smile. she wanted to slap Trish silly.

"GOOD!" Trish shouted as she turned away. as Trish walk away, she bumped into someone. she made eye contact and saw a person dressed in pink. it was Lana Star!

"excuse me..hey, Trish Stratus!" Lana shouted.

"yeah, that's me. w-who are you?" Trish responded.

"you're kidding right? it's me, Lana Star. STAR and EXECUTIVE producer of WOW. the TRUE WOW World Champion!" Lana responded.

"uh, yeah! nice to meet you Lana." Trish said.

"let me let you in on something. here in WOW, you may have to deal with some moronic management. i saw you speaking with the so-called General Manager. it looked like she was giving you a hard time." Lana said.

"you saw that?! yes, she was giving me a hard time! that is one tight bitch!" Trish laughed.

"i TOTALLY agree with you. what did she do to you anyway?" Lana asked.

"i asked for a simple dressing room for someone of my star status and all she could say is 'i'll see what i can do.' that woman is a moron!" Trish answered.

"i KNOW!!! look Trish, i cant get you a dressing room, but you can use mine! after all, people of OUR status need the finer things in life. want to join me?" Lana asked.

Trish looked at a smiling Lana Star and then shook her hand. for some reason Trish felt like she was going to get along with her really well. "let's go Lana. can you tell me more about WOW?" Trish asked.

"of course! i am going to fill you in on EVERYTHING!!!!" Lana said as the two walked away. Lana felt she just found a new ally.....

TORRIE WILSON vs MYSTERY (tWo)

Pips33Pips was standing in the ring, anxiously awaiting the next match. he profusely thanked David Mclane for letting him officiate this match as his favorite WWE Diva was going to wrestle. he was a little nervous, but knew he had a job to do. he leaned in the corner of the ring and awaited the participants.

the music of the NWO blared on the loudspeakers and the crowd booed heavily as Mystery made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in her black spandex top with spandex black shorts, black boots and a black nylon mask covering her face, Mystery made her way down the ramp. she was thrilled at this opportunity to wrestle a WWE Diva. she especially loved the idea of torturing a WWE Diva. she made it to the ring and looked back up at the top of the ramp. she couldnt wait for her opponent to get to the ring.

the music of Torrie Wilson played and the capacity crowd went nuts as the beautiful Torri Wilson made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a pink sports bra that showed off her beautiful belly, pink wrestling pants and black boots, Torrie walked down the ramp. she was a little nervous as this was her first match in WOW. she was also nervous after what Terri Gold and others told her what can happen in WOW. Torrie knew she was horribly ticklish and couldnt let Mystery exploit that. she stared at Mystery in the ring and remembered something else. she was told that Mystery was also ticklish. Torrie knew she would have to resort to it if need be. as she climbed the stairs to get into the ring, she was surprised as the referee Pips33Pips held the ropes open for her. she whispered thank you and as she got into the ring, Mystery jumped her and started to pound on her. Pips33pips asked for the bell and the match began.

Mystery grabbed Torrie by her hair and tossed the two time Playboy model around. she scooped up Torrie and slammed her to the mat. Torrie clutched her back as she felt Mystery grab her ankle. Mystery twisted the ankle, then dropped an elbow on her knee. Torrie cried out in pain and Mystery continued to work on the knee and ankle. she placed the ankle flat on the mat and then dropped her knee into Torrie's ankle. Torrie cried out in pain as Pips33pips asked her if she wanted to submit. Torrie refused, but continued to scream as Mystery twisted her ankle again. Torrie then used her other boot and kicked Mystery off of her. she stood up and her ankle was sore. Mystery charged towards her, but Torrie surprised her by doing a drop toe hold. Mystery went face first into the canvas. Torrie then dropped her knee into Mystery's back and Mystery screamed in pain. Torrie limped a little, then tried to pull Mystery up. Torrie scooped up Mystery, but the pain in her ankle began to intensify and she fell backwards with Mystery on top of her. Pips33pips made the count. 1.............2...........KICKOUT. Torrie managed to kick out, but Mystery pulled her up by the hair, scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. Mystery then looked at a hurting Torrie and stared at the ankle. she grabbed the ankle and dragged Torrie over to the ringpost. Mystery got outside of the ring, but held onto Torrie's ankle. she then slammed the ankle against the ringpost.

Torrie screamed in pain as her ankle slammed against the metal ringpost. Mystery rammed the ankle several more times and enjoyed hearing Torrie's screams. Mystery then got back into the ring and Pips33pips admonished her. she flipped Torrie over onto her stomach and then put her into the ankle lock. Torrie screamed in pain as Mystery twisted her sore ankle. Torrie wanted to tap out, but as she was about to, Mystery stopped twisting. Torrie began to moan as her ankle was now throbbing. Mystery stared at the black boot in her hands, then nodded her head. she began to unlace the boot and couldnt wait to get at the boot's contents. Torrie moaned in pain as she felt her laces coming undone. whenever she tried to squirm away, Mystery would put her back into the ankle lock. Torrie felt helpless as she felt her boot sliding off her foot. Mystery pulled the boot off and laughed as she threw it out of the ring. in her hands was Torrie's white sock covered foot.

"let's see how big your ankle is now Torrie....." Mystery taunted as she began to peel the sock off.

Torrie's mind raced as she felt her sock getting peeled off. she has never been in a position with someone removing her boot and sock in a wrestling match. she felt her heel get exposed, then her arch, then the ball of her foot, then finally the sock was plucked from her toes. Pips33pips was speechless. before his eyes was Torrie Wilson's beautiful bare foot. Mystery stared at the French pedicured toes and looked at the soft looking sole. this was going to be real fun. Torrie wiggled her toes and braced herself for the worst. then Mystery placed the bare ankle back on the mat and drove her knee intot he ankle again. Torrie screamed in pain as Mystery kneed her ankle several times.

"does that hurt Torrie? well, i dont want to hear you scream, but i DO want to hear you make another noise. ever have your foot tickled in a match before?" Mystery asked.

"please!!!! dont do this!!!" Torrie begged.

"i LOVE to hear you beg! tickle tickle tickle!" Mystery laughed.

Torrie Wilson felt Mystery's fingers scrabble up and down her soft sole. the laughter began to bubble up in her belly, then finally came pouring out from her sweet lips.

"NOOOOOOHAHAHAHEHEHEAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHHEEHEHEHEHEHE STOP!!! STOP!!!!!" Torrie screamed.

Mystery loved hearing Torrie's sweet giggle. she attacked the arch with reckless abandon and Torrie's eyes bugged out. she watched Tiffany Mellons get tortured, she knew this could happen, but since it did, it was worse than she could ever imagine. Torrie began to flop around, but Mystery held onto her ankle. Mystery then attacked the delicate undersides of her toes and Torrie cackled freely. Torrie reached for the ropes, but she was in the middle of the ring. she didnt want to submit and get humiliated like this, so she kept fighting. Mystery could tell Torrie was fighting this, so she attacked the soft toe crevices and was rewarded with Torrie's delirious laughter.

"now, where is Torrie's most ticklish spot? is it her arch? the ball of the foot? how about these tickly tickly toes? tickle tickle Torrie! tickle tickle tickle!!!" Mystery laughed.

Torrie screamed as Mystery tickled her toes. Torrie looked around and saw that she couldnt make the ropes. the tickling was getting to be too much and she didnt want to pass out from tickling. she began to tap her hand on the mat. Pips33pips broke out of his daze and called for the bell. Mystery tickled Torrie's foot a little while longer, then let go. her hand was raised in victory, then she pulled out a ball point pen. she headlocked an exhausted Torrie Wilson's ankle and began to write the letters "T.W.O." on the tender sole, causing Torrie to laugh heartily again. when she was finished Mystery stood up and saw a weakened Torrie Wilson laying on the mat. she stared at the scribbled sole and laughed. she then grabbed Torrie's boot and sock and left the ring with them as trophies. Pips33pips helped Torrie up and lead her back up the ramp. Torrie held her head in shame as she noticed her barefoot. she knew she had given up to having her foot tickled.

******************COMMERCIAL****************

"how funny! so, that's how you win over here in WOW?" Trish asked.

"oh yeah! it is amazing what tickling can do. the best part is the humiliation!" Sable said.

"you know, women like Lita are ticklish too! we just never used it before in a match. oh, i cant WAIT to try it on someone!!!" Trish said.

"so Trish, how do you like your accomodations now?" Lana asked.

"i must say, you Glamour Girls know how to style! i like it!" Trish told them.

"then how about you become a part of the Glamour Girls and be a part of the dominant group that controls this place?" Sunny asked.

"you know, i think i will. after all, i can tell we are the most beautiful women here in this place. i mean we got Playmate Sable, the fabulous Lana Star, the stunning Sunny, now the THREE time babe of the year, ME!" Trish smiled.

the women all held up their champagne glasses and toasted. Lana Star smiled as she realized that her group that she built just got a little stronger. in her mind, there was nothing to stop her now from getting back her title. plus, she also knew, she wasnt done recruiting yet.

Jazz was walking through the hallway when a taller figure was standing before her. Jazz scowled and looked up at the 9th wonder of the world, Chyna. "can i help you?" Jazz barked.

"relax, i just wanted to welcome you here to WOW. Jazz, i know how dominant you are and my friend Hollywood wants to speak with you..." Chyna said.

"Hollywood? what does she want?" Jazz asked.

"just follow me. i think your career here in WOW will get a little more exciting...." Chyna said as the two walked away.

"i cant believe it....." Torrie said as she propped her tender ankle on the couch.

"i'm sorry Torrie that you lost the match." Terri Gold told her.

"it's okay. now i know what you mean. that tickling thing is powerful." Torrie responded.

"you okay Torrie?" Stacy Keibler asked.

"yeah, just my pride is hurt, along with my ankle. Terri, does this tickling thing happen a lot?" Torrie asked.

"oh yeah! like i said earlier, i lost my title to having my feet tickled. we still win by pinfalls and stuff, but the tickling thing is very rampant her. but the best way to combat it, is to us it to your advantage. trust me, it seems like EVERY woman here is ticklish." Terri told her.

"i have my match next. is Molly ticklish?" Bronco Billie asked.

"i dont know. i think she is." Lita said.

"well, watch what happens when i tickle her. then, maybe you can start using it too. i'm going to show Molly what life is like here in WOW." Billie boasted.

"good luck because she is really tough....." Lita warned.

"you know ladies, if we all stick together, we can fight against groups like the tWo and the Glamour Girls. i am so happy to see you all here in WOW. this place is going to be crazy!" Terri said.

the women all shook hands and realized there was strength in numbers. they knew if they didnt stick together, the tWo and the Glamour Girls would completely run the place and humiliated each and every one of them!

UP NEXT: Molly takes on Bronco Billie and Patti takes on Jungle Grrl. plus, more recruiting goes on.

okay fans, how did you like this episode? there is SO much more to come! feedback always welcomed.

all good recruits...I think jazz and chyna would make the most dominating tag team. I wonder what will happen next...hhhhmmmmm

Great!!!

Thanks for letting me ref this match :)

Great story as usual!!

Pips

Hi Prime
Just found the time to start browsing the TMF again,
came across this series and had to read it :)
Great work as always!!!
Hey dya think i could get in there tickling one of thoose gorgeous Diva's????? (Trish/Lita) lol :)

nice work mate

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back