• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

have you ever Converted anybody

shylittleme

TMF Master
Maybe ''Converted'' is not the right word to use. but have any of you on here ever made some People in Real Life more ''aware'' towards Tickling ingeneral? which ended up having the people in your Real Life like Tickling more so then they used to before?

just wondering :D

i never have. prob thats because i don't really discuss things like Tickling with my Family or even my friends(because thier all Guys). i would be just alittle bit weirded out by it even though they are my family and even though thier my Friends.

Well, it depends by what you mean as "convertion".
I might say: yes and it is wonderful.

After years and years of pain, trying to keep everything secret with everbody, even though I have never come out with any public statement (it's not everyone's business, after all), I decided "not to hide" it when I am in a relationship. And I found out that girls enjoy it much more than they think. Of course, in different ways or settings: there is a specific balance for everyone, but I have never had bad feedback (I have to say that my experience is quite limited...).

About public conversion, I start getting bored to keep it as a taboo, just sometimes I throw some words in some discussion with friends, while speaking in quite liberal setting. I mean, without saying if/how/how much I am into it, but just mention it... It's already reliefing somehow.

BTW, there are some places, more conservative, less liberal or open minded where you cannot predict the consequences. That sucks, but mouth has to stay shut there.
That's bad, and I ask back a question: don't you think that keeping it "secret" might drive, slowly, into a distressfull kind of double life, that for many reasons, might be not needed...?

That's my point of view.

I have to run away right now!!!!! Sorry if I was not clear

Italian_Touch

I've never converted anyone, but I have told all of my friends. Even though they don't get it at all, they understand now what's going on and they don't look at me funny anymore when there's like tons of laughing coming from the house. But, what the hell, it's meant that more people tickle me now than before.

i turned my fiancee into a ler at first he didnt know what to think and now he is apart of the forum and VERY much into tickling :devil:

Yes, I "converted" three girlfriends, one of them became my wife!

I've written a rather detailed true story about the conversion of one girl: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27861

However, IMO you can't convert anybody if he/she hasn't got it "inside" yet. You can unlock hitherto unknown doors, and open them up to new pleasures, but only if the "tickle world" is already existent in the "convert".

I think I helped convert tommytkl into as much of a lee as he was a ler :devil:

converting didn‘t work for me... but that ended up being for the best in the long run. Jen, however, managed to make herself a full fledged ticklemonster. so I know it’s possible. he even said to me, (and I hope I’m quoting correctly here) “she opened doors in me that I didn’t even know were there.” I thought that was pretty cool.

i have

i have converted at least 3 people.
one is my long time friend. he was just here yesterday helping fix my computer, and running off to tickle my wife when we got brakes. he said to me at one point, "this new urge to tickle is terrible ,i constantly want to tickle". he's looking for a lady in his life that will share this with.
both of the others are women i dated at one time. neither were ever tickled in a loving sensual way before i did it with them. both became hooked. last i knew, they were confirmed tickphiles, that wouldn't continue a relationship with a guy that wouldn't share tickling with them.
i think it's in a lot of people ,it just has to be presented in a loving sensual way.

steve

This is a good topic. It's something I've wrestled with and tried to find an answer. It's been my experience that you can't convert someone, unless they have some inclinations towards being a ticklephile. They have to have at least somewhat more of an interest than the average person. If someone has their mind made up about tickling, it's nearly impossible to pull them over to "our side."

I can think of three specific past relationships in which the girl in question liked tickling to some degree. Each of those times, I was able to bring tickling into the raltionship on a regular basis and it was accepted. I was on the verge of converting my ex-girlfriend before the relationship ended. But she definitely had some ticklephile tendencies going back to her childhood. I found that out the first time I tickled her feet, and asked her if she was ticklish. She said yes :))) and that she used to have a babysitter who tickled her feet for an hour at her own request.

So it's been my experience that you can't convert someone, unless they're leaning that way.

Not sure if this counts or not, but in High School I dated a girl who I once heard say that she hates being tickled. Though when we were alone she'd laugh her little head off and never once protested. I think it was more of she already loved being tickled thing. Actually, I've only dated two girls who asked me to stop.

JPie1 said:
I think I helped convert tommytkl into as much of a lee as he was a ler :devil:

No, not me "I'm not ticklish"...silly me...I just wasn't tickled by the right people I guess...that and adding copious amounts of lotion to parts of my body...
And you know what, I like being a lee because it is just "new" to me...I love the overwhelming sensations...makes me realize what I am doing as a ler AND gets me more in "touch" with what the lee wants!

By the way...it is quite evil to turn a mans tickle tool against him...**Points at charged up Sonicare toothbrush**

Well... yes.

A couple of years ago I met this married guy that was really into the BDSM scene. And well... I was really curious about some things, and he was curious about tickling, so we sort of shared worlds for awhile.

He now swears up and down that I have him hooked on tickling. I hope he enjoys all he's learned since we don't hang out anymore.

Tickling rocks!
Sunrise
:Kiss2:

*still very curious about some aspects of the BDSM world*

tommytikl said:

By the way...it is quite evil to turn a mans tickle tool against him...**Points at charged up Sonicare toothbrush**

Might be evil :devil: but ohhhhhh what fun! :evilha: :blaugh:

tbbw

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back