• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Romance of the three tickles - PArt 2 (F/FFF)

Knife-X

TMF Novice
Okay, lets starts from where part 1 left off...

PArt 2

'I WONT, AHAHAHAHA, DO IT AGAIN! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! IM, HAHAHAHAHAHA, I'M SOOORRRRRY! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!'

At the end of the ten minutes, Sun Shang Xians face had gone red. She was gasping for air and still laughing slightly. Zu Rong smiled.

'Now, all three of the birds have got very good recordings of your laughing, but I need more before I send them off. You have probably all noticed that I have left one area alone. Your feet. Well, that comes next. Dont worry. I have something special planned for those....'

Zhen Ji was obvioussly terrified after what had happned to Sun Shang Xian.

'Pl-please! Dont do this any more! I..I cant take it anymore, its....its too horrible...'

Sun SHang Xian was plainly annoyed by this

'You think YOUVE had a bad time? I've just been tickled senseless! I'd like to see YOU take a tickling like that!'

Zu Rong was very pleased by this

'Well, before we move on to the next area, we shall see if she CAN take it...'

Zhen Ji started screaming.

'NOOOOOOO! Please, i'm begging you! Dont! I didnt do anything wrong!'

Zu Rong placed her fingers inside Zhen Jis armpits.

'Dont worry. Just to make it fair, Yue Ying will ahve some as well. Just to make sure she dosnt feel left out.'

The ten minutes began again. Zhen Jis laughter was even louder than Sun Shang Xians.

'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MY, MY HUSBAND IS, HAHAHAHAHAHA, HEIR TO THE THRONE OF THE, AHAHAAHA, WEI KINGDOM! HE CAN GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU, HAHAHAHAHAA, WANT!'

Zu Rong was smiling.

'Oh, dont worry about that. Soon, I will rule not only Wei, but Shu and Wu as well!'

At the end of the ten minutes, Zhen Ji was crying as well as laughing. Apart from deep breaths of air, she remained silent after the tickling had stopped. Zu Rong stepped in front of Yue Ying.

'Tell me, Zu Rong, why are you doing this? Are you jealous of the advances of the three kingdoms, and that Nanman is a kingdoms of barbarians?'

For the first time, Zu Rong was plainly angry.

'Well, it looks like you've asked for a SPECIAL ten minutes..'

Zu Rong walked back to the birds, and grabbed two feathers from them. She walked back up to Yue Ying.

'Now, i'm sure someone as clever as you can guess where THESE are going'

Yue Ying hardly ever showed her emotions, but now she was plainly frightened.

'Oh god. Not those, please not those. Not in my underarms please...'

'Well, you guessed right...'

Bith the feathers were stroked delicattly in Yue Yings armpits.

'HAHAHAHA! Please, no! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'll, HHEHEHEHE, shut up from now on! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! PLease, just HAHAHAHA, no more tickling! HAHAHAHAA'

Zu Rong stopped before the ten minutes were up.

'Now, as I had mentioned before I was so rudely interruped. Your feet. As you will notice, you are standing on a metal grating with a room below. You may not know that the room below you is a dungeon. A dungeon for women who have comitted the crime of tickling too many people. And, it looks like they are coming back.'

Suddenly the room below them was flooded with young women, all wearng tattered clothes. However, young as they were, they were all criminals in Nanman. All their eyes darted up at once. They could see the three bound beutys above them. More importantly, they could see their feet resting on the metal roof above them. The prisoners in the cell gave a squeel of delight, and they moved towards the feet.

Yue Ying, Zhen Ji and Sun Shang Xian watched in horror. They could see the huge wave of prisoners, moving towards their defenceless feet below them. Some were carrying feathers. Zu Rong smiled.

'They havnt tickled anyone in about a year. And not they see your feet resting above them. Ohh, I wonder what they will do?'

They got to Yue Ying first. They stroked the soles of her delicate feet with their fingers.

'HAHAHAHA! Please, HAHAHAHA, make them, HEHEHEHE stop! HAHAHAHA!'

They got to Zhen Ji and Sun Shang Xian a few seconds later. All three women had about four hands tickling each sole at once. The inmates of the outside were tickling a toe whenever they could reach.

Zhen Ji appeard to be doing some strange kind of ticklish dance. She was trying to keep her feet in the air, away from the prisoners. Howver, when she actually managed to get her feet off the ground properly, Zu Rong ticked her naval, forcing her feet back on the grating. Sun Shang Xian didnt even have the ability to do this. One of the prisoners had managed to grab her left ankle, and the prisoners were giving it their undivided attention. Yue Ying was trying her hardest not to laugh. She may have succeeded if one of the prisoners had not got a feather from somewhere.

'HAHAHAHAHHA! Zu Rong! HAHAHA! Make them, HAHAHAHA, make them stop! HEHEHEHEHE! This is not doing anyone HAHAHAHAHA any good! HAHAHAHA'

'HAHAHAA! PLEEEAAASE MAKE THEM STOOOOP! HAHAHAHAHA! I'M GOING TO DIE! I, HAHAHAHAHAHA, SERIOUSLY CANT TAKE THIS! HAHAHA'

'HAHAHA! Hey! Let HAHAHAHAHA let go of my ankle! HAHAHAHAHAHA! LEave my feet alone! HAHAHAHA! HEEHEHEHEHE! Damn you, HAHAHAHA, damn you Zu Rong! HAHAHAHAHA! Nanman will be, HAHAHAHAHA Nanman will be destroyed for this! HEHEHEHEHE!'

Zu Rong smiled at Sun Shang Xian.

'More rudeness? It seems we didnt learn from last time. But heres something differant. For all of you.'

Zu Rong walked up to two levers on the wall. She pulled one of them. The ropes holding the women rose, rising the women's feet clear of the prisoners. They were safe, for now. Yue Ying smiled.

'Finally decided to see sense and let us go?'

'Oh no, not yet.'

Zu Rong flipped the second lever. The grating between the women and the prisoners moved away. All three guess what was going to happen. Yue Ying spoke first.

'Be brave. It will be over soon. This wont be so bad.'

Zhen Ji was crying. Sun Shang Xian disnt seem convinced.

'NOT SO BAD? God, you're braver than I thought....'

Zu Rong pulled the other lever, and the three women were decended into the room full of prisoners. This was not good....

Hope you liked part 2!

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We require more! Delightful, beautiful Asian babes!
Love,
Anna and Heather

heheeh

The two Ladies are correct. A sequel... yesssss...

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back