• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A few rants

sodizzy

Okay, this may be a stupid question, but why is it only skinny girls that get tickled? I am so sick of skinny girls getting all of the fun while I have to just sit there and watch. Another question: How do you get someone to tickle you? Keep in mind I'm only eighteen and a senior in high school, so, at least it seems to be, much harder than someone in early to mid-twenties. Or older. Tickling seems to be such a taboo topic, and always sexual too... What about the innocent tickling just for tickling. (TTA and TTC sound familar?) Anyone? Anyone?

Oh, YES!

I agree!

Nothing is better than tickling a big girl....

I'm not to hep on the skinnier aspect of the female society, as far as attractiveness and tickling is concerned....

That is why Meems and I are working on bbw tickling vids, not just the usual skinny blonde Britney Spears look alike getting tickled.

Thanks to you for bringing this topic to light again!

Wil

AKA

Laz, the big lady lover...

;)

That is so cool Laz!

You guys are pioneers...

Well Diz, I'm not a skinny girl, have about 25 pounds to lose (I'm only 5'3") I'm also in my late 30s but I still get to have my share of fun...Of course my personality is more like Flatfoot described, so I'm sure that probably helps. So does showing a little skin :devil:

And it can be playful, not necessarily sexual, BTW...Innocent is fun too!

XOXO

I'm a big girl and I get tickled all the time. It's just like the rest of life, movies do not mimic real life. Great idea Mimi!

I can totally relate to where you're coming from, dizzy. I can not tell you how many times when I was a teenager in high school I sat by watching my thinner skinnier friends being tickled senseless by our male friends...despite the fact I did everything in my power to instigate such attacks, and my friends always complained about the attention. I couldn't win, and the damage done to my self-esteem was unbelievable.

Things changed a bit when I got older, but only because I finally realized my interest in tickling, and I came out of the closet about it with my friends. After that, my male friends took on the attitude it was "cute" that tickling had such an effect on me, and they took pleasure in getting me all flustered in that manner.

When I was invited to my first gathering, I tried to decline at first. I gave a bunch of excuses, but the truth was finally wretched from me....I was afraid to go because of my weight. I was afraid that all the guys at the gathering would flock to the skinny girls, and I once again would be sitting on the sidelines watching the action, yearning to participate. I was assured that would not happen, and was finally convinced to attend. Boy, am I glad I did. Tall, short, skinny, big...none of that mattered. If you were a girl, ticklish, and willing to play, all the men lavished you in attention. It was a truly awesome experience to be in an enviroment where all of us women were equal. Gotta love the incredible fella's here in the TK community. :D

Now my life is a fairy tale. I am engaged to a fellow ticklephile (Lazarus) who also happens to be a die-hard fan of larger ladies. I couldn't be happier.

Chin up, little trooper. Things DO get better. It just takes men a little longer to learn to look at the girl inside the skin.

Mimi :)

Re: Oh, YES!

Lazarus said:
I agree!

Nothing is better than tickling a big girl....

I'm not to hep on the skinnier aspect of the female society, as far as attractiveness and tickling is concerned....

That is why Meems and I are working on bbw tickling vids, not just the usual skinny blonde Britney Spears look alike getting tickled.

Thanks to you for bringing this topic to light again!

Wil

AKA

Laz, the big lady lover...

;)

Yeah baby!!

Bring on the bigger girls. Being a BBW myself, I don't mind watching skinny people get tickled as long as they're not faking ticklishness. But watching the bigger girls have some fun would be different and pleasantly surprising. Good luck on the vids guys!:D

imnot skinny an i get tickled al the time..i love it an everyone knwos i do im totallyu open

to get tickled i yeh as steph ses show flesh.....also dnt b self conscious about been bigger bigger girls are jus as sexy make the most of yur looks so u feel confident!;)

sodizzy said:
Okay, this may be a stupid question, but why is it only skinny girls that get tickled?
society telling us that the smaller/thinner/blonder the girl the better...

Big girls rock!

(as do smaller girls, tall girls, short girls, black, white, brown, red, and yellow girls, blonde, brunettes, red headed girls.)

Double T. Equal opportunity tickler/lee

sodizzy said:
Okay, this may be a stupid question, but why is it only skinny girls that get tickled? I am so sick of skinny girls getting all of the fun while I have to just sit there and watch. Another question: How do you get someone to tickle you? Keep in mind I'm only eighteen and a senior in high school, so, at least it seems to be, much harder than someone in early to mid-twenties. Or older. Tickling seems to be such a taboo topic, and always sexual too... What about the innocent tickling just for tickling. (TTA and TTC sound familar?) Anyone? Anyone?

I do know what TTA and TTC are b/c I am members to that and I know what you mean, people don't realize that tickling can be innocent too, not just sexual.. And as far as being skinny, fat, average, I can understand what you are saying about skinny girls getting tickled more. But don't sweat it, as you can see from the posts plenty of people like tickling big girls as well.
Everyone has their own tastes.
-Chris

Hidden topic...

Hey great post...
I have always loved a full figured woman....or womanly curves...
Soo much fun to tickle...
I mean skinny is fine but a lady with a nice curves will always get my attention.

I have tickled both skinny ladies and larger woman and for the most part the bigger girls were more ticklish AND enjoyed themselves more...

I know a lot of our bigger ladies had the gathering phobia of NOT being tickled but I can tell you that no lady goes untouched at a gathering...all who are ticklish are tickled :)

Anyway...I like all lees but the big girls really dig a good session :)

Tickles,
Tom

I'm a BBW, and a larger one at that, and have no problem getting tickled or finding people to play with. Don't judge the tickling community by what you see in mainstream tickling videos, where almost all the models are ultra thin (and not even ticklish..so I've been told). Sure, I've run across a few people in chats here that dismissed me because I'm large, but for the most part 'lers just want you to be ticklish!

tbbw

ticklishbbw said:
I'm a BBW, and a larger one at that, and have no problem getting tickled or finding people to play with. Don't judge the tickling community by what you see in mainstream tickling videos, where almost all the models are ultra thin (and not even ticklish..so I've been told). Sure, I've run across a few people in chats here that dismissed me because I'm large, but for the most part 'lers just want you to be ticklish!

tbbw

I've seen your picture and you're not as big as you think! I am substantially larger than you. But, I've had guys half my size tickle me and I've tickled smaller and bigger guys. It doesn't matter as long as he doesn't get carried away, because sometimes that hurts! Outside of that, bring it on (only after I tickle him {or her at that matter}first!):D ;) :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back