• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The End of the Paradise Island Good Guys-The Good Guys go straight to hell

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The End of the Paradise Island Good Guys, The Good Guys go straight to Hell

Note: In honor of my friend Windowguy64 informing me that he will be spending little if any time on the forum anymore, and the fact that I've about run out of ideas in the last couple of months, after the countless ones that seem to have come to mind since last July, I've decided it is time to end this storyline in a fitting way, but not one that folks might exactly like, or will be very "good"

The Good Guys struggles were evident in the early part of the season. The team continued to be in financial trouble, and attendance was down significantly. Apparently, people seemed not to care anymore about their island baseball team into tickling, and it appeared from the looks of things, that the team wasnt going to survive the season. The constant financial pressure was taking it's toll, as Mitch and Naomi began fighting frequently , and Naomi returned to substance abuse. Saddled with three kids, and fed up with the financial pressures, pressures of the team, and Naomi's abuse and absentee status, Mitch caved in, and began spending his time in the late evenings with Stella, a new Good Guys beat reporter who covered the team for the Nassau Herald. Stella had just graduated from Journalism school, and was a beautiful blonde in her late 20s,
who had just arrived in Nassau from London, England. One night, with his children in the company of his mother, and Naomi awol on substance, Mitch lost control and had intercourse with the beautiful blonde Stella. The next morning, he arrived home to find Naomi passed out in bed, apparently having drank herself into oblivion the night before. He sat Naomi up and began trying to stir her into reality:"Hey, Bitch, get yourself together! I need to talk to you" Mitch said, lightly tapping Naomi's face. "Go fuck off and let me sleep!" Naomi grumbled. "No, Naomi, you go fuck off. I want a divorce. Iam taking my kids, and leaving this fucking team, this island, and you. Iam tired of the financial pressures, being both parents, and all the bullshit that goes along with being married to you. You're a loser, and a druggie, and I dont love you anymore. I have been seeing another woman, she's from London, and she's sweet and beautiful, and everything I used to love about you. Iam going to file for divorce. I want this to be civilized, but I dont want to be married to you anymore" Mitch said.
Mitch stirred Naomi up, took her into the living room, and sat her down with the kids:" I have an announcement to make: I have just told your mother that I want to divorce her. Iam tired of her abuse, and lies, and all the problems that go along with being on this team. Iam still your father, and I still love you, and want the best for all of you, but I dont love your mother anymore, and I dont want to be married to her. I need a change of life. I cant waste any more time with either this team, or her" Mitch said. The children were silent, then, Erin, the oldest daughter, yelled at Naomi: "You Bitch! I told you he was going to leave you! I dont blame him! You have been a horrid wife and mother, and are a horrid person! I want to live with Dad, and hope the other kids do too, and as for you, Naomi Watts, you can just go fuck off!" Erin screamed, and ran to her room.
That night, when Mitch got to the ballpark, he informed the team of his decision." We are in too much trouble, Naomi is again using drugs, as most of you know, and I've told her I want a divorce. As for the team, I dont know if or how we can last. Therefore, I have told the front office to void my contract. This has nothing to do with any of you. It is me. I need to take my kids, and whatever dignity I have left, and get far, far away from Naomi Watts. I hate her and what she's doing to me and my kids, not to mention this team. Thankfully, we all have other ways to make a living, and even if it all ends now, it's been a great ride" Mitch said. Mandy Moore stood with tears in her eyes: "What am I going to do without you? You are the best friend I've ever had" Mitch wiped a tear from Mandy's eyes:" Sweet Mandy. You are an angel, and we will stay in touch. I love you all, but I just cant take the pressures anymore." He said. "I'm going to inform the front office. Without our best homerun hitter, we cant compete. Maybe we'll just disband and take severance pay until we all get on our feet. It's too stressful" Lee said. "I plan to serve Naomi with divorce papers ASAP, and return to the US with my kids and my family. I've fallen in love with Stella, and plan to ask her to go with me. As for Naomi, I hope she cleans herself up for her kids sake, but if it werent for the kids, I wouldnt care if she went straight to hell" Mitch said.
So, that night, the Good Guys held one last tickle party. Fittingly, Stella agreed to be the lee. The beautiful blonde Brit was tied to the bed hands and feet in a bra and panties as second baseman Russell began the tickle on her neck with fingers and she writhed around: Hehehehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, Catcher Barney tickled Stella on her underarms, sides, and belly as more laughter erupted from her: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! Oooh No! Ticklish! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehe! Working down, second baseman Russell tickled the blonde Brit on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Finally, Mitch got to his secret favorite spot, the soles of the feet. Mitch attacked Stella's feet with fingers, feathers, ice and the electric toothbrush on her soles and over her toes. This drove Stella beserk! She wiggled her toes every which way as she squealed with hysterical girlish laughter, begging him to stop: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Please no more! I surrender! No! Please! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehe! Finally, the tickle stopped and the tired Stella was untied.
Two days later, members of Naomi's family arrived from Australia to look after Naomi as Mitch prepared to leave the island with his children. The team had filed bankruptcy, and would try to work compensation with the players. It was all over, but for Mitch, he was going to return to his homeland, and begin a new life with a beautiful woman he had fallen for. The children tearfully kissed Naomi goodbye, and left her with prayers to get well. As the plane took off from Nassau airport with Mitch, Stella and the kids on board, images flashed through his mind of the countless times he had made this journey with Naomi and the team. He was leaving, but he would never forget. It had been a wonderful ride, and he left having earned much money, world championships, and making friendships he was sure would last a life time. Most importantly, he had also gained a marriage and three kids he adored in the process. He was leaving, but he would not and could not forget, too much had happened to him, and in the end, there had been many glorious moments, and many heartbreaking ones, when Mitch was a member of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back