• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A fan's revenge!!! : Diana Taurasi (F/F)

primetime

Verified
there have been requests to see UConn women's basketball star Diana Taurasi get tickled. well, here it is! she is a fascinating woman. she is kinda cute and since she wears a size 13 shoe, it leads to interesting possibilities! well, i hope you enjoy the story, and this story will be PG rated. in other words, no sexual content. unless you want me to write one feedback always welcomed.

here's a link to see what she looks like.
http://www.geocities.com/divagurl882002/Diana.html

the final horn sounded and the University of Connecticut Women's basketball team just won the NCAA National title over rival Tennesse in a huge matchup. Diana Taurasi, the star of the Huskies basketball team was on a step ladder cutting down the net with the Huskies players, coaches and fans all cheering. this was a sweet moment for her. another National title and this one was especially sweet as it capped off her great senior year. as she stepped down the ladder she hugged her coach, Geno Auriemma, and hugged her teammates. water was poured over her head and she hi-fived everyone in sight. she then glanced at the crowd and saw the Husky fans celebrating. as she look over the arena, she saw a woman in the stands. the sight was peculiar to her because this fan looked quite upset. Diana noticed the woman was wearing an Orange Tennesse Volunteers t-shirt. Diana felt bad for the woman, but hey, you cant always get the result you want. she then walked off the court with the rest of the team. the sight of that woman still plagued her mind for some strange reason. she shook it off and entered the locker room.

later that evening, Diana and her teammates were celebrating in the hotel. she then saw a hotel employee approach her. she thought he was perhaps seeking an autograph when he handed her a piece of paper. she noticed the paper was folded up and she then grabbed a pen.

"who do i make this out to?" Diana asked.

"actually, it's a message that a woman told me to give you." the employee replied.

"oh really? thanks...." Diana said as she then opened up the note. it read: "Congratulations Diana! you have been an inspiration! i would like you to invite you to a children's club full of little girls who adore you! please meet me at....." Diana read the rest of the note and smiled. she thought it was pretty cool that a bunch of little girls looked up to her. she was proud that she could be looked at as a role model. Diana folded up the note and went back to her room to change. she might as well stop by tommorrow morning to visit the little ones. she laid in bed, exhausted and smiled as she fell asleep. the sweet taste of victory filled her mind as she went off into dreamland.

morning came and Diana woke up. she got up out of bed and went to wash up. she remembered she had to visit the children's club today. the team was going to leave back to Conneticut later that evening, so she might as well kill some time making some children very happy. she approached her coach and told him where she was going.

"are you sure Diana? do you want anyone to go with you?" Coach asked.

"nah! it's okay. i'll just stop by real quick, sign some autographs, shoot some baskets then come right back. okay Coach?" Diana said with her smile.

"have fun!" Coach told her.

Diana put on her UConn sweatshirt, grabbed her bag and left. she caught a taxi and left to the address for the children's club. she looked at the city's surroundings as she laid her head on the seat. Diana was still a little tired and thought about the championship win last night. with a smile, she thought about holding up the trophy. beating Tennessee an amazing accomplishment. the Volunteers were a tough team and their fans were dedicated. the taxi pulled up to the location and Diana stepped out. wearing her gray UConn sweatshirt, blue track pants and her white hi-top Nike sneakers, she approached the door. Diana had a look of curiosity as the place looked empty. she tried peering through the window but the window was blurred. she then tried the doorhandle and the door opened. this must mean they were open. she waved to the taxi driver and walked inside. Diana looked around and the place looked deserted.

"hello?!! anyone here?!!!" Diana shouted as she walked around. she continued to walk through the corridors, trying to see if anyone was there. she was beginning to get a little nervous. it was odd that this place was deserted. she knew this was the right place. maybe they were expecting her a little later. Diana turned around and saw a woman standing there. but before she could say anything, she saw blackness.

"wakey wakey Diana....." a woman's voice whispered.

Diana moaned as she began to wake up. she tried to place her hand on her forehead, but noticed that she couldnt. Diana shook the cobwebs out and realized she couldnt move her arms! they were outstretched over her head and tied down. Diana's eyes popped wide opened and saw her wrists shackled by leather restraints. she tried moving her legs and realized that her ankles were trapped in some sort of contraption and her knees were strapped down. she noticed her UConn sweatshirt was removed, leaving her in her white t-shirt.

"HELP!!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!" Diana shouted.

"go ahead, scream all you want! NO ONE can hear you!!!!" the woman's voice continued.

"WHAT THE HELL??!!! LET ME GO!!!! WHAT'S GOING ON??!!!!" Diana shouted. she was getting scared now.

"so many questions.....Diana my sweet, you might as well relax because YOU...ARENT.....GOING.....ANYWHERE!!!!!" the woman told her.

Diana lifted her head and saw a woman standing by her ankles. she realized that her feet were sticking out the end of a box, but couldnt see her own feet. she looked at the woman and a jolt of electricity coursed through her body. it was the woman in the Tennessee t-shirt last night! what did this woman want? "LET ME GO!!!! PLEASE DONT HURT ME!!!!"

"hurt you? like how you hurt me? do you realize i spent so much of my time and money hoping my Volunteers won the National Title? then you come along and STEAL my championship away! Miss Taurasi, you are going to pay a price!!!" the woman told her.

"look, it's only a game!!!! we want to win too!" Diana tried to reason.

"but you already have a National Title. that was a back-to-back title! can't someone else have a turn?!!!!!" the woman barked.

"look lady, it is a GAME!!! hurting me won't change the result. i didnt do anything personal to you! Tennessee is a good team!! be proud of your team!!! why hurt me?!!! Diana screamed.

"oh Diana!!! i am not going to hurt you......" the woman cooed.

"thank you!!! but, why do you have me tied down like this?" Diana asked as she tried to squirm on the table she was strapped to.

"because.....i want to torture you......make you SUFFER!!!!" the woman told her.

"WHAT??!!!! TORTURE??!!! i thought you said you werent going to hurt me!!!" Diana panicked.

"Diana dearest, there are other ways to torment people. you see, i have a special technique of punishing women. it will be so much fun hearing you beg! now, i want to see those armpits of yours...." the woman said.

Diana's mind raced a thousand miles per second. her armpits? why did this crazy fan want with her armpits of all places. she saw the woman bring out some scissors and cut away her t-shirt's sleeves, exposing her armpits. Diana's pits were clean shaven and quite smooth. the woman licked her lips and stared at the creamy hollows.

"this is going to be so much FUN!!!! tell me Diana, are you........ ticklish?" the woman asked.

"am i tick----? NOOOOOOOOO!!!! DONT YOU DAREHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT HAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DOING??? STOP!!! STOPHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE" Diana laughed.

the crazed fan raked her nails all across Diana's stretched armpits, dancing her nails across the ticklish flesh. she loved hearing Diana scream with laughter. she had the mighty Diana Taurasi at her mercy and it only excited her more that Diana was ticklish. Diana's eyes were wide open as she let the laughter pour out of her mouth. Diana knew she was ticklish, but she had never been trapped and tickled before. the ticklish sensations shot through her body and she began to thrash on the table that she laid upon. she looked into the crazed fan's face and saw a wicked smile on that face.

"LAUGH DIANA LAUGH!!!!!! tickle tickle tickle!!! ticklish Diana!!! c'mon Diana, scream for mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the woman shouted.

Diana's body bucked up and down the table trying to evade the woman's tickling fingers but it was no use. she was trapped. she screamed with laughter and prayed that this woman would stop. minutes passed and all Diana could feel was the constant zig-zagging of the woman's fingers across her pits. she began to sweat and running out of breath. then she felt the woman stop.

".....t-thank....you......thank you....." Diana moaned.

"you shouldnt....we only just BEGUN!!!!! you know what is really effective? a feather on your armpits! tell me Miss I'm A Superstar, ever have your armpits tickled by a feather before?" the woman asked.

"n-no! please stop tickling me!!!" Diana begged.

"tickle tickle tickle!!!!" the woman responded as she slide the feather across the armpits.

Diana was in another world. the feather tickled her badly and she went into silent laughter. the woman took great delight in making Diana scream. she then straddled Diana and kept tormenting the armpits with the seagull feather. the woman was mesmerized watching the feather slide across the tantalizing flesh. she felt Diana's body squirm under hers and it felt great. she was making Diana PAY for stealing the National title away!! she then had another idea. if Diana's armpits were this ticklish, she could only imagine what her midsection was like. she hopped off Diana and pulled up the white t-shirt, exposing Diana's belly and ribcage.

"are the ribbies ticklish too?" the woman teased.

" NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOH
OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO NOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHE MY RIBS!!! DONT TICKLE MY HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSS!!" Diana screamed.

the fan massaged her fingers all through Diana's ribcage. she was enjoying hearing Diana laugh and laugh and laugh. she then looked at the bellybutton and dug her finger deep into Diana's navel. Diana's laughter went another octave level as she screamed in ticklish agony. her bellybutton was highly sensitive and now this woman was exploiting that sensitivity.

"BAD DIANA!!!!!! now yu see what happens to bad little girls!!! or should i say BIG GIRLS!!! you are quite the big one!!! i LOVE ticklish big girls!!! say, speaking about your size, what size shoe do you wear?" the woman asked.

"oh gawd....oh gawd...the tickling.......ehehehehehehehehe... please no more......" Diana moaned.

"tell me Diana, what size shoe do you wear?" the woman asked again.

"...please...i cant take it anymore....." Diana moaned.

"TELL ME!!!!!!! TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!!!!!" the woman shouted as she tickled Diana's belly again. this time she tickled harder, making Diana scream very loud with ticklish laughter.

Diana thrashed in her bonds, trying to evade the tickling fingers. it was no use, she was trapped and she knew she had no choice but to laugh. she felt the woman's fingers tickle her ribs, then her sides, then her bellybutton again. another 10 minutes went by and the woman stopped tickling. Diana tried to catch her breath.

"now tell me what shoe size you wear, or i will tickle you nonstop for 2 hours!!!!!" the woman demanded.

".....please....i....i wear a size.........13........" Diana panted.

"GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY!!!! a size 13!!!! DAMN, you have some BIG feet!!" the woman laughed.

Diana blushed as she heard the woman make jokes about her feet. Diana was a little embarrassed by mentioning her shoe size, but she knew it was because she was tall. 6'0" to be exact. but why was this woman fascinated by her feet? Diana's eyes popped open as she realized what was going to happen next.

the woman smiled evilly when she saw the look of panic in Diana's eyes. this was going to be fun! "you know Diana, i think i need to see these huge gunboats of yours!"

Diana watched helplessly as the woman amde it to her feet. Diana hated the fact that she couldnt see her feet through the box like contraption, and knew her feet were next. she begged as she felt her shoelaces being untied. "please.....miss.....dont take my shoes off."

"why not Diana? i want to see these BIG OL' FEET of yours!" the woman laughed.

Diana gulped as she felt her shoe being tugged off. then she felt her other shoe getting tugged off and was worried as her socked feet were trapped and helpless. her toes flexed in her socks and she began to brace herself for what was to come.

"what do we have here? my goodness, what BIG feet you have!!! but these darn socks are covering something! i wonder.......what.... is........underneath these socks......hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." the woman teased.

"...not my feet....please......" Diana said as she closed her eyes shut.

the woman laughed as she continued to peel the socks off. soon, Diana's heels were exposed. the woman licked her lips as she saw more of Diana's bare soles getting exposed. she teased Diana by slowly taking off the socks. "this might take a while considering your feet are so darn BIG!!!!"

Diana hated the fact that this crazy woman kept pointing out the fact that she had big feet. she felt the cool air caress her arches, then the ball of her feet, then finally her toes were exposed. Diana clenched her toes, awaiting their impending torture. the woman gasped as she gazed at the bare soles of Diana Taurasi. she loved how soft they looked, especially coming from a basketball player. the soles looked so creamy, so soft, so supple. the toes were quite long, but very meaty. she was going to enjoy this.

"OOOOOOOOOOH!!! what magnificent feet you have!!! i'm curious though. i wonder if these BIG, soft, smooth feet of yours are the slightest bit ticklish. are they Diana? tell me....." the woman teased.

"please.......please dont do this....." Diana begged.

"Diiiiiiiiiiiiiana!!!!!! tell me, are your feet ticklish? if you dont, i will be forced to tickle your feet and body for a good week. tell me and i'll wont tickle them. i promise!" the woman told her.

"you wont tickle me?" Diana asked.

"i PROMISE i wont tickle you if you answer the question." the woman said.

"yes. yes, my feet are ticklish." Diana answered.

"how ticklish?" the woman asked.

"very much so. i'm very ticklish on my feet. there, i answered you. let me go!" Diana demanded.

"I LIED!!!!! TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!!!!!" the woman said as she then raked her nails all across Diana's soft soles.

" NNNOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
STOP!!!!! YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PROMISED!!!!!!" Diana laughed.

"i lied, so sue me!!! tickle tickle tickle!!! let me tickle these HUMONGOUS feet of yours!!! laugh Diana laugh!!! suffer!!! suffer like the Volunteer fans!!!!" the woman shouted.

Diana laughed hysterically and heartily as she felt the woman's nails scrape along her tender arches. out of all her ticklish spots, her feet were by far the worst. she couldnt stop laughing as she felt the tickling fingers torment her feet.

"this BIG piggy went to market!!! this BIG piggy stayed home!! this BIG piggy had roast beef!!! this BIG piggy had none!!! and this BIG piggy went TICKLETICKLETICKLETICKLETICKLETICKLETICKLETICKLE all the way back to TENNESSEE!!!!!!!" the woman teased.

Diana's eyes began to roll in the back of her head as she felt her toes being tickled. the woman made sure she tickled between each and every toe crevice. the woman pulled Diana's toes back and raked her nails harder up and down Diana's taut sole. she heard Diana snort like a pig a few times and chuckled to herself. the woman was in heaven as she tickled Diana Taurasi's feet. half an hour rolled by and the woman pulled out a ball point pen. she then began to scribble all over Diana's big feet.

"WHATHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ARE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU DOING??!!" Diana laughed.

"sending you a message. the message says, Huskies suck and i am a big ticklish slut!!!! that's just one foot. now for the other...." the woman laughed.

Diana screamed louder as she felt the pen write on her other foot. she could only imagine what was being done. she wanted to pass out. she wanted this to end. Diana closed her eyes and just let the laughter pour out freely.

"THERE!!! your other foot says Volunteers rule!!!! love, Diana Taurasi, the big ticklish slut!!!" the woman laughed.

Diana's eyes rolled back and finally she passed out. the woman tickled her feet as she was out, causing her feet to still twitch. the woman finished her tickling and stared at a helpless Diana Taurasi. she smiled and looked at her handiwork. she knew that Diana would never forget this ordeal.

Diana woke up and realized she was in her hotel bed. she looked around the room, then let out a sigh of relief. she noticed she was sweating and wiped her forehead. she laughed to herself.

"it was only a dream......" she said to herself. she then noticed something on her barefoot. she looked at her sole and what she saw caused her mind great terror! she saw the ticklish scribblings on her feet and realized it wasnt a dream. she then saw a note on her pillow and began to read it.

"hi Diana! thanks for the laughs! remember, Volunteers rule! hope to see you again soon! hugs and tickles, #1 Volunteer fan...." the letter said.

Diana crumbled up the piece of paper and let out a sigh. she prayed that she would never run into that woman again. she also was thrilled that she was going to the WNBA. no more games versus Tennessee!!!!

okay folks, how did you like this story? i thought i would give it a try and i hope you enjoyed it. feedback always welcomed.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back