• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

today on rosie o'donnel

tommytickler

TMF Regular
at the very begining of rosie o'donnel she has a guy who works for matel or something and he shows the new tickle me elmo doll. it is one that has 3 ticklish spots -both feet, tummy, and armpits. he tell about the three spots and rosie says "just like me" so now we know rose IS ticklish on her tummy, her feet and under her arms!!

i missed it to...thank you for keeping us posted tho, it's a great find :)

Nice find! But personally I don't want to tickle rosie...ewwwwwww:eek:

I aree with Bootman and Biscuit, Rosie O'Donnell.... yuck!!! Not only her appearance but her sickening views.

you got that right....

CDFGA, Bootman, Biscuit...I couldn't agree with anyone more. That woman is dumber than a sack of hammers. Maybe we should send her to Afghanastan to entertain Osama and the boys. Ooops, I forgot. They have GUNS.

that reminds me of an episode a while back where they had the entire cast of Party of Five on and they played family feude against Rosie's family. One of the questions for the POF people was, something like "what were the top five places people said they were the most ticklish?" all the regular spots were answered, though i remember the Claudia girl saying something stupid like the neck.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back