• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Forty days and forty nights

stdave

TMF Regular
Well gang, its almost forty days and nights since I tickled or be tickled by anybody. Just wondering how long you guys can go before giving in the "urge".

Speaking for myself, why would I try to resist the urge?

On the contrary, I would gladly tickle and be tickled every single day if I had the opportunity. :D

Damn, but we have.....

Flatfoot said:
I haven't had any action since about February. I think that's quite a bit longer than Lent. :disgust:
..... GOT to get you single and to a NEST, Flatfoot!!!!!

Forty days and forty nights? why do you gotta use a passage from the bible as your thread title? :(

anyways... that doesn't matter that much.

well its been since like FOR EVER AND EVER since i've been tickled or tickled other people. it just never happens! for me:dropatear

Forty days and Nights

To Shylittleme:

I was just having a bit of fun, please don't take it seriously. My point was, do you control your tickling urge or does the "urge" control you.

ho long it's been for me

the last time i had a meaningfull tickle session was the evening after easter. great way to finish a monday night, but that's too long ago any way you look at it. lol.

steve

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back