• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklee Mae Demming in KFC Commercial

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
if any of you have seen the recent KFC commercial (which contains a few pretty gals), try and tape it, or watch it close. Our ticklee Mae was hired for it and can be seen very briefly in it. She's wearing a baseball hat.

FYI

Last edited:
haha, you could be right. i don't think Television is far off for Mae. She is very intelligent and full of energy and determination. i just heard from her today by email. she's in Paris at the moment for work. (ah the difficult life of a young beautiful model). i'm jealous. ;)

Last edited:
Hmmmmm...

Seems like somebody might have an interest in Mae Demming and somebody might have an interest in the TIB. I haven't seen the KFC commercial, but I did order tc5346 and tc5347. They look like really good clips.

This is not too unusual. I saw Corey Lane from FM Concepts in a Wendy's commercial about 2 years ago.

I ordered three of the Mae tickling clips. They're great, IMHO.

TIB: Mae looks genuinely ticklish on her feet, judging by how she reacted to you. Did you have a chance to lick her soles or suck her toes? Any plans for future films w/ her?

The punk rock chick in Cal Star's Tied & Tickled #7 ended up in "The Mask", "Terminator 2", "Kindergarten Cop", "Frankie and Johnny", an episode of "Caroline in the City" and the premiere episode of "Melrose Place"; she now does tattooing & piercing in Hawaii.

Submissive Sybill from TIB's Giggles for Hire was somewhere in "True Lies".

And there was that little Joe Millionaire scandal thing a while back....

I've seen Marie Casares and Jamie Ann Martin from FM in some Baywatch episodes...
Marie did "act" like a piece of wood. :D

Unfortunately, she does not have a speaking part and they pay you a lot less if you do not say anything. Let's hope they give this girl a speaking part so she can make some decent money. Mae is one of my favorite models.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back