• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you Come?

Spenser

TMF Expert
Would You Come?

To a three day long convention style party featuring TICKLING AND FOOT FUN? About the same number of women and men. Play parties til 2 am Friday and Saturday, til 8 pm Sunday. To be held in a fully private and secure festival hall of over 22,000 square feet. Apparatus already set up to use. Food buffet on premises in the party hall. Live forums, panels, and demos on timely and truly tested techniques and safe play. Selected Vendors with all sorts of of stuff to show off and for sale. Contests, and some give-aways. Centrally located in the middle of the Mid Atlantic region (Maryland), very close to major airports, rail stations, and interstate highways.

Tethers and Feathers ( “ T n’ F “ ) is hosting its second Tickle Fest on July 23, 24, and 25, 2004. Convenient online registration is open now at http://www.regonline.com/12744 and registration prices will gradually slide up as the convention date nears. So, be sure to register early to get the very best rate. Also the hotel recommends booking a room a month before the event.

That's right Baron,

The group that helps organize these things has been doing catering planning for such "events" since 1997. The plans for catering are registration based, the more registrations we get, the grander the spread becomes.

Spenser

Shygirl and I would definitely come BUT unfortunatly we have other plans for that time period but if there are any future events of this magnatude and we are free......we will definitely take it under serious consideration.:D ;) :cool:

TTD

prob not because i'm not really at all a Foot Fan/Foot Tickling fan. but there'd still be Tickling and Laughter there which would be cool:D

now bratty,

i seem to recall that. variety is the spice of life. a little bit of this and a little bit of that.

;)

Shylittleme, you expressed....

> prob not because i'm not really at all a Foot Fan/Foot Tickling
> fan. but there'd still be Tickling and Laughter there which would > be cool

Maybe I wasn't quite clear enough, but there will indeed by all sorts of Tickling and Laughter (not merely foot tickling only), the kind of which you may never have heard all at once in one huge room! Have you ever been to a tickle party or gathering before?

Spenser

I'd love to but can't. Thanks for posting the dates however. If I have another NWOG, I won't have it that weekend! :)

I'd be there in a second if it weren't the same weekend as my son's wedding! But I'll be there in spirit!

Jan

Well if JPies going then I'm going! Actually, its only about a 45 minute drive away, definitely within "my territory". Heck, I dont even need a hotel room, as long as I stay away from the martinis this time! :rolleyes:

Collin

Baron

the_Baron said:
now bratty,

i seem to recall that. variety is the spice of life. a little bit of this and a little bit of that.

;)

Yes darling veriety is the spice of life.....hey look at that dessert table....yum yum :p

[as long as I stay away from the martinis this time! :rolleyes:

Collin [/B][/QUOTE]

You just have to order the right kind of martini....grey goose martini, DIRTY...VERY DIRTY...with plenty of olives for snacking :devil:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back