• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A proposal from yours truly...

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
A while back this here site started doing a census of sorts. I’m not sure what ever became of that project, but here is what I propose:

Anyone who would ever meet me in real life knows I love numbers and statistics. I’m willing to collect data and convert it to an actual view of the people who populate the TMF.

Basically I’ll post a form with the questions. Anyone who wants to participate can send me their responses to my email: [email protected] and I will compile and post the results, probably in the fall or before the end of the year.

All participants can remain as anonymous as they like. Yes, I will know what email addresses the results are coming from, but I will not know any names.

Maybe some nice mod can determine if such a project would be “sticky” worthy and if so I’ll post the form along with this note.

Maybe it’s just the innate curiosity I have, maybe I’m just crazy, maybe I’m amazed, er, scratch that last one...anyway, someone let me know what to do here and I would be more than happy to take care of it.

~ toyou

PS: I’ve already started to formulate the census form, but if anyone has any specific demographic they want to know about drop me a line. Just use “CENSUS” in the subject line so I know its not junk mail.

~ toyou

That definitely sounds interesting. I would be happy to participate in that too!
[email protected]
-Chris

P.S. If you need any suggestions for that let me know!

I'm willing to meet you in Real Life toyou444

oh oh Wait a minute NO I'M NOT!! to many risks online with meeting people:p

Well it looks like there's some interest!

I emailed a few of you with what I have come up with so far. Basically it will take me a week or so to come up with a finalized form. What I'll do is send it to any mod who wants to see it and make suggestions then I'll post a final form and everyone who wishes to participate can simply fill out the form and send to my email address with "TMF CENSUS" in the subject line.

Today is 5-25-2004, I will try to get the final form up by 6-4-2004.

Again, in the mean time if someone has a specific question or demographic they are interested in drop me line (with "CENSUS" in the subject line) and I will try to incoporate it.

~ toyou

:bump:

Just to update those who are interested. I have let the powers to be have the form and they are figuring what to do with it. I have received some initial responses from folks who were emailed initially also.

If this project gets underway I hope that most of you participate! I personally think it would be great to get the demographics of this here place!

~ toyou

About demographics of tickling...
One of the first things you will notice if you go to a NEST gathering is the WIDE range of people...where they are from, the color of their skin, social and ethnic backgrouds...
I mean you will see that tickling trancendes race, religion and creed...it is truely amazing to see.

I am betting that the demographics you come back with will be very wide ranging and varied and you won't see one group far and away above another...other than maybe TOTAL male to female ratio...

Anyway, great idea Toyou...I will be interested to see the results!!

Post a thread here in TkDis and I will sticky it. Happy to support the idea.

The TMF census sort of died when Scott left, it was always one of his pet projects. We attempted to do one based on nationality but some people decided to log in and out and vote over and over making the reults all but useless (And tipping me off that the Goldenfeathers couldn;t be done via the poll feature :)

Myriads

That was mean. Anyways I would be willing to help [email protected] .

p.s.(ycho):I never could figure out how to vote for the golden feather awards.

Psycho

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back