• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

lets have midwest ticklefest

erictheman

i have been waiting for three years for someone to host one.since no one else will then i darn sure will.i live in southern illinois.i want to here your thoughts on this because i dont mind hosting in in st.louis or in mt.vernon illinois. anyone interested can email me at [email protected] i get enough responses than i will gladly host it. i will give you all 30 days from this post to contact me .thanx eric the man baby!

There's not been a MidWest event in a while. If you're interested in hosting an event, do organize and hold one. If you'd like information about such, you can mail me, and I'd suggest contacting Bellarisa, since she's hosted in your state several times.

Good luck!

dvnc

Hi there!

Hi Eric,

It's wonderful that you'd like to host a Mid-west event! I've been too swamped with other activities to play hostess for quite sometime, but I'd be happy to lend an ear if you need help or info. Contact me at [email protected] anytime. And I know Andy runs CHEST in Chicago, perhaps you two could work together :)

Good Luck!

Bella

A St. Louis event would be AWESOME! Someone HAS to do this. There are tons of places in downtown STL to meet.....come on people! St. Louis is calling you--can you hear it?

Saint Looooouuuisss.......Saint Loooouuuuissss.....

Yes, yes, it MUST be held in St. Louis because there are simply NO places in Chicago that might host the event :p

ddd

no.....it must be in St. Louis so young sodizzy can attend! :D
if I had my choice, I would be in Chicago right now. But I can't---so I'm gonna be selfish. *stomps foot and sticks out tounge* SO THERE!

'sides, if you were gonna host somethin' in Chi-town you'd wanna go to the CHEST section, 'cause that's in Chicago, run by TickleChgo (big s'prise, huh?).

Do somethin' in your area. Chi-town has one already!

dvnc

DVNC,

I'm not familiar with what you are referring to--please advise in more detail.

Thanks,

dig dug

I'm all for St. Louis.

Dude, check out the date of the original post....5/24/2004. He says he will give people 30 days to respond. Now I'm not a rocket scientist but I am fairly certain that its been more then 30 days seeing as you posted 3/1/2012. Wait you could be right maybe he said 30 years not days, I'll go check.............nope days.

no need to be sarcastic femfttickler. It would be nice to see the idea revived.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back