• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What would you think about a tickling cartoon?

Swimmingbird

TMF Poster
Maybe I'm just a huge nerd, but I was thinking how it would be nice to blend a fantasy world setting with tickling. I thought it wouldn't be hard to write a script for such, though I probably couldn't finance something like this, it was just a thought. I started thinking of making a video fantasy/tickling series but without millions to make some blockbuster tickling video, it wouldn't have that fantasy feel. Then I thought if I took up art again, or just found a capable artist/cartoonist it wouldn't be that difficult at all to get that feeling across. Just get tickler's and ticklee's to play the voice parts, might be great. Yeah, I know I'm a nerd, a happy one. Dwarves tickling Elves, Rival Knights tickling Princesses, just has a nice appeal to me.

Next thing you know I'll be talking about tickling Klingon women!

Now THERES an idea!!!
My geekness stood on end with that Flatfoot...Hmmmm...need lots of bondage...but I bet that little open area in the breast plate of a lady K,is the perfect place to put a feather..or finger!
Ok...calming down :)

Ah great. I was hoping I wasn't the only nerd here. I must say, a nerd's life is great, I'm getting a kick out of it anyway.

Maybe if I can find the time I'll start drawing up characters and sketches, probably put it in some yahoogroup or so on. I'm not the greatest artist, but probably won't get any worse if I start putting those skills to work. I suppose I could write some stories as well. Probably won't be all about tickling, usually I enjoy tickling in another story more than I do a story about tickling. Strange huh? I must ponder this for a while. Hmmmmmmmmm.

Upon reading that last post of mine, I must appologize for saying "probably" six million times. My friends were over a second ago, and I'm a little bit drunk.

i just don't get the appeal of cartoon tickle scenes. real people with real laughs is what we need.

Yeah but cartoons for me are a bit more... fun I guess.

On subject can't me get someone to do a flash cartoon or something along those lines?

Once I get a better computer, I'll start trying that sort of thing, but I still think it'd be great if we could get voice actors. I'm moving out to California soon, so maybe it won't be so hard to find people. My best friend is a one of us, not sure if he knows it yet. But I've witnessed his last three girl friends being pinned and asked, "Why didn't you tell me you were ticklish?"

Not to mention I was with a girl last night who absolutely loved being tickled. I think it's the age of crazy trends that we're living in. With people going on such crazy diets and such, tickling doesn't seem strange at all to people, not that it's strange.

Actually, I'm just at the beginning phases of making a tickling cartoon. I'll be posting a quick .mpg file after i get it off of my laptop and onto this computer.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back