• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling Awards Pt. 8

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Sarah Michelle Gellar walked across stage, wearing long black bell-bottomed tight pants, tipped off with flashy black high-heels. On her upperbody she wore a shoulder-baring and midriff baring blue fuzzy sweater. It left vulnerable her flat tummy and taunt ribcage, along with her cute sides and perfect bellybutton.
She gladly took the award and approached the podium.
"I'd like to thank everyone out there, everyone who's helped me in anyway, whether you voted for me, or if you were a fan of my show, thank you. I also have to thank my parents and family, and all the producers and everyone, thank you!!" Sarah smiled once more and held the award high, as Kate and Mena whispered something in her ears. Sarah looked a bit surprised as they led her over to the side of the stage.
"Now to tickle Sarah, we've went through some trouble and found two REAL, vampiresses, who just loooove to tickle beautiful young ladies like Sarah, and since she's the "slayer", i'm sure they'll enjoy it even more." Kate explained.
The lights throughout the oprey house were dimmed as out walked Sarah's ticklers, two REAL vampiresses! They were both amazingly beautiful, they also looked very similiar. They both had long black straight hair, they both were very pale, and they both wore long black dresses. They flashed their real fangs as they walked out and approached Sarah.
"Hello, Buffy!" The taller of the two said.
"I am Veena, and this is Srena, ve vill tickle you till you scream for mercy!" Veena said in a frightening tone.
Sarah looked afraid, and as the vampiresses introduced themselves, Kate and Mena slowly moved out of the way, allowing the vampiresses to get to work.
"So Buffy, how ticklish are you?" Srena asked as both vampiresses began to circle her, and eye her body temptingly, making quick notes of her attractive tummy.
"Y-you don't get it, i'i-m not r-really Buffy, i'm Sarah Michelle Gellar, i'm an actor," Sarah said meakly.
"It doesn't matter dear, for now you ARE the slayer, the very ticklish slayer that is,"
"No, no seriously i'm not ticklish," Sarah pleaded, hoping she could trick the vampiresses. She couldn't.
"Vhy don't we find out, yes?" Veena said as she pointed her pointer finger, tipped with a looooong blakc nail, and suddenly "Buffy's" arms were suspended straight above her head.
"What the?!" Sarah screamed as she struggled to pull her arms down, but some mystical force held them in place.
Srena then pointed a finger at her Sarah's lower half, and her legs suddenly shot up, leaving her in a sitting position. Sarah was now in a similiar position that Faith Hill was in, except no rope or cuffs held Sarah, only magic.
"Let me go!!" Sarah yelled as she struggled fiercely to return her limbs to her control.
"Let's start Srena!"
The two vampiresses moved in now, circling Sarah's immobile body.
The eyed her bare skin hungerly, flashing their fangs at the scared Sarah.
"Time to laugh Buffy!"
Srena then approached Sarah's feet, and by pointing a finger at each, her high-heels flew off. Srena then placed a nail on each of Sarah's bare soles, and dragged it down slowly, causing Sarah to bit her bottom lip, trying so hardly to hold in the ever coming laughter.
Srena repeated this, as Sarah clamped her eyes shut and tryed to ignore the tickly sensations on her feet.She held her head back, making muffled screams behind closed mouth. Veena then joined the action, pointing to Sarah's body causing her to lay her back straight, Sarah now was in a position as if she was laying on a table.

Sarah's cute tummy was now protruding upperwards, her skin tightened across her flat abs, allowing her tummy to be perfectly detailed with tiny showing of her tummy muscles. Her ribs barely emerged from her skin, allowing you to barely make them out, but you could still easily see the horseshoe which separted her tummy and breasts. Her sides were stretched, causing them to tighten and become more sensitive, and in the middle of her beautiful tummy, a tiny depression sank in.
Veena positioned herself to the side of Sarah's midriff. Veena looked at Sarah, who looked back at her pleading her not to do this, but she did it anyways. Veena took one long blac nail, and placed it just above Sarah's cute navel, on her taunt tummy. She then dragged it down her tummy, circling her bellybutton and bordering her sides and waistline of her pants, also outlining the curve of her ribs. She dragged that one nail on every patch of skin that was Sarah's tummy.
Sarah began to whimper, her big blue eyes looked like she was about to cry. Sarah flexed her arms and legs, still immobile. Sarah tryed to rotate her midriff side to side, to avoid the ticklish nail, but her tummy was also immobile.
"I vanna see you scream Buffy!"
Veena then suddenly dropped her nail into Sarah's bellybutton, and wiggled it deeply.
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!"
This finally broke the blonde beauty, as her mouth opened wide like floodgates as laughter poured from between her full red lips.
"Hhehehahahahahahhehehahahahahahheheheehehehhahaahahahahahahahhehehahahahahahahheheheheaaaaaheheheeeehahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Both vampiresses soon took advantage of this breaking.
Srena began to scratch all her nails up and down Sarah's soft soles, while Veena dragged her nails back and forth across Sarah's ribcage, making sure to hit each one.
Sarah's hips bucked up and down wildly, as laughter emerged from her mouth in sparatic bursts. Her blonde hair thrashed around her head, becoming tangled and messy. Srena then pulled back Sarah's right big toe, and scratched at the base of it. Sarah's laughter doubled.
Veena took a firm hold of Sarah's soft but firm sides, and squeezed and poked them, causing Sarah's laughter to become extremely off-balanced. Srena licked her fangs as she continued tormenting Sarah's precious feet and toes. Srena switched tactics, as she began to slowly stroke her nails along Sarah's heels. This got Sarah screaming even louder, and shaking her body madly.
Veena and Srena continued tormenting the blonde's deliciously ticklish and athletic body as i come on.
"Now for a commercial break!"
To Be Continued...

sorry if this was a short one, i had to watch the premiere of buffy:):)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back