• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Challenge Part 3

Masked stranger

Melissa looked at me nervously and started to move back towards the other side of the room.
"I-I'm not ticklish!" she stammered nervously.
"A deal's a deal," I said firmly.
"Alright!" Melissa agreed.
She rose from the ground and went over to the chin up bar. She raised her arms over her head and grabbed onto the bar. She was wearing a light purple long sleeve shirt and jeans, but apparently her shirt had the same problem, and when she raised her arms, it rode up revealing her white belly.
"Ok," she mumbled "let's get this over with."
I grinned and approached my trapped friend, my eyes gleaming at the sight of her belly. I grabbed the sides of the shirt and lifted it up further, folding it so it went right below the bra line. Melissa had the cutest tummy I had ever seen, with an adorable innie bellybutton. I knew that I was gonna enjoy this.
"Are you ready?" I asked.
Melissa didn't answer, she just shook her head and closed her eyes. I smiled and pulled out a hair brush that I had taken from Melissa's bag, and began to lightly brush her belly. The soft bristles were obviously torturing her because her belly would shake with each stroke. Beads of sweat began to form on her brow and I knew that she would not last much longer.
"C'mon Melissa," I taunted, "you can laugh. Kitchy Kitchy goo!"
I brushed her belly faster now and Melissa could not take anymore. The laughter erupted from her mouth.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHHEHEHEEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOH!"
"Awww Melissa's ticklish," I said, throwing away the brush and skittering my fingers across her belly, "Time for some payback."
I snapped the cuffs over her hands, trapping her as she trapped me. Melissa couldn't take the tummy tickling and was becoming weaker much faster than me.
"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHENONONONOHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOOOOPICANTTAKEITHOHOOOOHOHOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA!IT TICKLES IT TICKLES!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH OH NOT MY BELLY NOT MY BELLY! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!"
I could see why Melissa had such fun tickling me and I picked up my assault . I would move my hands to her sides on occasion, tormenting them with light strokes. I would stroke one side, causing her to shift in one direction and then I would torture the other side causing her to move back. Melissa could not stand the torutre and began to beg between giggles for me to stop.
"HAHAHAHA PLEEASE STOP!I GIVE I GIVE!HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
I decided to have a little more fun, despite the pleads.
"But Melissa," I said innocently, "Your bellybutton hasn't been touched."
"Oh No NOT MY BELLYBUTTON!" Melissa begged.
Ignoring her pleads, I stroked the outside of her bellybutton, causing Melissa to erupt in silent laughter. WHile her laughter dissolved, I dug my index finger into the bellybutton and began to move it around. The sparks flew through Melissa as she began to thrash uncontrollably. I knew I had her now and took advantage of her weakening state.
"So Melissa do YOU surrender?"
"YES YES! HAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHAHAHAHA! I SURRENDER I SURRENDER!"
"Do you admit that I'm the better tickler?"
"YES YES YOU WIN!"
Satisfied, I unlocked the cuffs and let her fall to the gorund laughing. After a few minutes of regaining her strength, Melissa finally sat up and said:
"You are a really good tickler."
"Thank you," I replied,
"But," she aid smiling, "I'm just as good!"
She leapt on top of me and lifted up my jacket and began to tickle my belly again. I thrashed beneath her and managed to free my arms. I then began to tickle her on her own stomach, causing her to fall off of me. We wrestled around for about ten minutes tickling, before we finally called truce and I headed for home. I said goodbye to Melissa and agve her a quick good bye tickle on her tummy. She giggled a little and lifted up my arm to give me a tickle under my arm. I headed home and slept well that night. Melissa and I had planned to meet again tomorrow, for hopefully some more tickle fun.
(I hope to write more tickle adventures soon with Melissa, with the next story being tickle trivia)

I loved it. But i would really like some other stories where you and melissa tickle each other.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back