• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wisconsin Tickles 1-4, as well as some other tickling tapes....

Lazarus

TMF Expert
Wisconsin Tickles 1-3, as well as some other tickling tapes....

Are currently being offered for sale or trade!

Wisconsin Tickles 1-3 are now $30!

For nearly 14 hours of tickling, foot/underarm/tummy scenes, from mainstream, and our own personal collection!

That $30 includes s&h!

This is in preperation for the upcoming release of Wisconsin Tickles 4...
------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, we have 4 ORIGINAL tickling tapes for trade as well....

PARADISE VISION-TICKLE BUFFET

TICKLING TITILATION

MAGIC TOUCH PRODUCTIONS-DITA AND ASHLEY

MAGIC TOUCH-PHOENIX RETURNS

these tapes are not for sale-we WILL trade for other original tickling tapes we need....
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Grandmaster Laz

Hey Laz...is that $30 for EACH tape or Wis 1-3 combined for #30??
Just checking.
Thanks,

OH, all my fellow ticklephiles....

that is $30 for ALL 3 TAPES!

TOTAL BLOWOUT FOR THE ARRIVAL OF WISCONSIN TICKLES 4!!

Sorry for yelling, I'm just excited...

lol

Wisconsin Tickles 4 is here!!

Ya know, being as I am in a generous mood, and the sale is progressing very nicely, I have an offer to make....

First 25 customers to either buy Wisconsin Tickles 1-4, or work out a tape trade, will get Wisconsin Tickles 5 for $10.

Wisconsin Tickles 5 will be available later this summer/early fall...

*(We are looking for original, non-professional tickling tapes as well, and special consideration will be granted to those who provide us with original, non-professional tickling tapes)

We accept cash, money orders, or trade.

Shipping terms are as follows:

Tapes will be sent 7-14 days after receipt of payment, and will be sent Priority Mail.

In the event of trades, the tapes will be sent 7 days after receipt of tapes.

Any questions, please fell free to e-mail me....

Thank you for your interest, and hope to hear from ya soon!

Wil
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*( Any original tickling tapes/non professional tickling tapes becomes property of J&B Productions upon receipt, and may be used for future Wisconsin Tickles tapes.)

**( Any tapes received in trades MUST be in working and watchable order-no broken tapes, etc. ALL tapes will be watched and checked over before orders are shipped out; if your tapes do not work, they will be sent back, and in order for the trade to go thru, working tapes must be sent.)

***( Wisconsin Tickles 4 is now available for $15, but act quickly, as the price of WT4 will go up to $20 as of September 1st, 2004)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, but I gotsta cover my bum, ya know....

;)

J&B Productions:

EXCLUSIVE suppliers of the Wisconsin Tickles series

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Curious...

I looked at the list of items on the tapes. (quite impressive collection by the way).

But I'm wondering... Most of that stuff is already copyrighted material, is it legal to sell that stuff?

Given the hullabaloo by the producers here about people posting clips for free I'd have to think this is even worse.
I know you're not ripping off tickling producers but you are selling items that appear on TV shows and or movies. Unless you have signed releases from all of the parties I have to think it's illegal.

Tron

You should listen to Neutron! He's my favorite Mexican wrestler!

neut_f1.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back