• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Romance of the three tickles - part 3 (F/FFF)

Knife-X

TMF Novice
The Romance of the three tickles - part 3

Zu Rong flipped the second lever. The grating between the women and the prisoners moved away. All three guess what was going to happen. Yue Ying spoke first.

'Be brave. It will be over soon. This wont be so bad.'

Zhen Ji was crying. Sun Shang Xian disnt seem convinced.

'NOT SO BAD? God, you're braver than I thought....'

Zu Rong pulled the other lever, and the three women were decended into the room full of prisoners. This was not good....

The prisoners had gathered in a circle around them. The ropes around the three women's wrists were no longer as tight, giving them the ability to move around more easily. The wide eyed prisoners began to close in on them. Yue Ying struck one of them with her bound wrists.

'I think the time for dimlomacy has now passed...'

She continued by aiming a kick at a prisoners head. However, her foot was grabbed. She instantly realised her mistake. A few of the prisoners instantly ran their fingers across her particurly sensitive feet. One tickled her directy on her toes, which caused her to fall to the floor instantly. A group of prisoners crowded around her, and ran their fingers up and down her stomach.

'HAHAHAHA! Plehehehehese, STOOOOP! HAHAHAHAHA! Let us, AHAHAHAHA, Out of HEEEEEEERE!'

Another group of Prisoners had Sun Shang Xian held to the ground. Two of them sat on her legs, tickling her feet, another two held her arms above her head, exposing her incredibly ticklish armpits. One prisoner was busy tickling her ribs, whilst the prisoner with the feather had taken a particular intrest in her bellybutton.

'NOOO! HEHEHE! Not the HAHAHAHAA, feather! AHAHAHAHA! Anything but the, EHEHEHEHE, feather! HAHAHAHAA!'

Zhen Ji was cowering in a corner. She was huddled up, so the prisoners were having trouble tickling her properly. They still managed to tickle her, but not with the same effect as the other two women. Zu Rong looked down, annoyed.

'Zhen Ji! Either you allow them to tickle you in the correct manner, or I shall arrange something worse for all of you!'

'I, hehe, Dont know know how it could, hehehehe, be much worse!'

Sun Shang Xian spoke. Even though she was laughing, anger could be heard in her voice.

'HAHAHAHA!, Zhen Ji! HEHEHE, Just let them, AHAHAHAHAAHA, tickle you!! It'll be, HAHAHAHAHA, over soon!'

Yue Ying was now beating her hands on the ground in ticklish agony, but managed to speak anyway

'Zhen Ji! HAHAHAHA! You know she can, HEHEHEHE, think of worse things! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!'

Zu Rong smiled.

'Too late.'

If the three women were not laughing so loud, they would have heard a button being pressed. What they did notice however, was the green gas floating into the room through the walls. As the prisoners passed out, the three women had a few seconds of peace before they became unconsious as well.

When they awoke, they were seated in stocks, which held their bare feet firmly in place. They also had their big toes tied together, which made movement even more difficult. Sun Shang Xian was first to speak.

'OOOOhhh God! Not the feet AGAIN!'

Zu Rong was standing in the corner of the room.

'Yes, the feet. Again.'

Zu Rong approached, carrying a pot of a strange purple liquid in one hand, and a tiny paintbrush in the other. Yue Yings eyes were focused on the paintbrush.

'Zu Rong, PLEASE tell me you won't be using THAT'

'Dont worry Yue Ying, you won't be going first this time. That Honor goes to Zhen Ji, as she has so little luaghs in the last area.'

Zhen Ji began to physiccly cry.

'NOOOOOOO, PLEEEEEASE! I dont wanna be tickled anymore! I just wanna go home!'

Zu Rong was suddenly reminded of something.

'OHHH, yes, that reminds me. The birds have been sent out to your individual kingdoms. Each one was given an axtra message that blames another one of the kingdoms for your kidnap and torture. It looks like all out war is coming!'

Yue Ying was plainly outraged.

'You used US to start a war? Why? So you could take control of china after the kingdoms have all been destroyed?'

Sun Shang Xian spoke next.

'Question. Er, if you've already sent out the birds right? Then, why re we still going to get tickled?'

Zu Rong smiled. She dipped the paintbrush into the purple liquid.

'Well, why not? You ready Zhen Ji?'

'Please, I beg you, dont do this!'

'I'll take that as a yes.'

The paintbrush moved slowly along the arch of ger foot, leaving a purple stain as it went. This was absolute torture for Zhen Ji.

'Nooooooooo! AHAHAHHHHHAA! Not my, HAHAHAHA, feet!'

Zu Rong continued the the torture on Zhen Jis feet until the soles of both her feet and her toes were completely purple, due to the liquid. Zu ROng moved on to Sun Shang Xian, who took a deep breath.

'Okay, i'm ready. Lets just get this over with.'

'As you wish....'

The brush was dragged across her toes, which were quite small compared to the other two women, and so needed to be painted/tickled several times. Sun Shang Xian was trying to be brave, and trying not to luagh.

'...whatever...you...do, you.....HAHA,.......won't....HEHE,.....win....'

Sun Shang Xians small feet took about a quarter of an hout to do properly. She had cracked, and started laughing about ten minutes in. Yue Ying was swaeting by the time Zu Rong got to her.

'Now, Yue Ying, I've been watching, and i've worked out that you have the most ticklish feet out of the three ladies present.'

'That....thats not true...'

'Oh really? How about if I do...this?'

Zu Rongs finger circled on Yue Yings sole.

'Now, do you have the most ticklish feet here?'

'HAHAHAHA! YEEEEEESSS! HEHEHEHE! JUST STOP IT! AHAHA!'

'I'm sorry, I didnt here you. Who has the most ticklish feet here?'

'HAHAHAHA! I DOOOO! EHEHEHE! JUST STOP! HAHAHAHAHA'

Zu Rong exchanged her finger for the paintbrush. It was run in zigzags over Yue Yings feet.

'HAHAHA! What....AHAHAHA...What is the purple HEHEHEHEHE, liquid? HAHAHAHA! What dies it, HEHEHEHE, Do?'

Zu Rogn smiled.

'Well, i'm glad someone finally asked that. It is in fact a drink, that stains quite easily on human skin, as you can see. Its revolting for humans, howver, there are some creatures in Nanman who like it....'

Through the door stepped three dogs. They had had their teeth removed, but the three defencless women could see that they were very thirsty and were staring right at their feet. Sun Shang Xian turned to Zhen Ji

'And all this just because you didnt want to take just a teensy bit of tickling! Well, thanks alot!'

Hoped part 3 was satisfactory! Part 4's gonna be the last part!

I like very much! I'm a bit of a Romance of the Three Kingdoms boffin myself!

Also it should be Zhang Fei who should rescue them. After all the man single-handedly caused a million man army to retreat. How much more greatness can there be?

no

XIahou Dun should come. Actually one for every kindgomd.
Dun, Zhang Fei and Zhao Yun perhaps?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back