• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Sensitivity Mapping"

That would be a great job, but I'd probably get fired for tickling people on purpose.

By the way, is that quote from Glengary Glen Ross?

I'd say that it's better for a ticklephile not to have that job. Our objectivity would be shot from the get-go. I got butterflies just reading about it. But, of course, the article suggests that you should try to avoid tickling anyone.

If one of us had the job, people in the waiting room would be getting nervous because of all the laughter coming from the examining room.

Nice find, Rasputin. A bit clinical, but I would love to map the sensitivity of women. :D

I believe that this quote:

"Seven years of college down the drain!"

is from the film "Animal House."

hmmmmm

I think I smell a tickler. :rolleyes:

I once crafted a reflexology brochure quite similar to that. It was completely bogus, and I used it to create tickling opportunities with cute girls at my college.

Can't help but wonder if this chap isn't doing the same thing. :)

:D Awesome webpage! Excellent find! :D

It...It even gave you charts and graphs and a do-it-yourself kit.
No wonder people laughed through it:
"The practitioner can use any pointed implement (a reflex hammer, a capped pen, a fork, etc), obviously care must be taken not to scratch the subject. Female practitioners find longish fingernails to be suitable as well. A thin coat of oil applied to the soles of the feet can help make the implement used glide across the skin more easily. Starting with the toes, gently glide the implement over each area."

tickledorange said:
It...It even gave you charts and graphs and a do-it-yourself kit.
No wonder people laughed through it:
"The practitioner can use any pointed implement (a reflex hammer, a capped pen, a fork, etc), obviously care must be taken not to scratch the subject. Female practitioners find longish fingernails to be suitable as well. A thin coat of oil applied to the soles of the feet can help make the implement used glide across the skin more easily. Starting with the toes, gently glide the implement over each area."

yeah, no kidding...this sounds like me right before I start tickling...hmmm hey I have a sensitivity mapping fetish ROFL:D :)

I agree. The "how-to" instructions sounded an awful lot like instructions on how to tickle the heck out of your subjects. A person with really ticklish feet would have a rough time getting through that exam without laughing out loud, and maybe even pulling their feet away. I think they should add "first you have to tie up your patient..." :D :p

If the SM process tickles them to the point of laughter, that's OK. Tell them it's fine to laugh through it - laughter is a very positive, healing reaction.

very good page and I like the above. Plus I am perfect as I love using my fingernails to test the sensativity of my subjects!

lol, wow, people actually get paid to do this?! i can't get over that...

~clair :D

JPie1 said:
very good page and I like the above. Plus I am perfect as I love using my fingernails to test the sensativity of my subjects!

You tested me alright and you enjoyed it! Did I pass? :D

Collin

JPie1 said:

Test...that was one long TEST you gave me!! ;)
That was more like a course!! hehe

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back