• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

See whom Howard Stern had in the tickle chair! (May 26, 2004)

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
This morning (May 26th) Howard Stern restrained television host Maria Menounos in the tickle chair and got her good, albeit briefly! Here's hoping they run the segment on Stern's E! television show.

To see what Meounos looks like, click: http://espn.go.com/espnradio/mariamenounos.html

I had never heard of her. It seems she's worked for ESPN and Entertainment Tonight.

Thanks for the tip, Em Es. I'll have to catch it when it comes to his TV show on E!. :D

Hey Guys,

Em Es this is great. I can't wait to see the E! Show. Who did the tickling? Was it Howard alone or did someone else help him? Did they get her upperbody and feet? Thanks

Howard did it, and he retaliated

Howard tickled Maria. I think he did her upper body and then her feet. Maria managed to get an arm free and tickled Howard's torso in retaliation.

I had no idea Howard Stern did tickling on his show i gotta start watching!

Cool find. I think the Carmen Electra visit was the best one.

No frickin' way!!! Awesome, I was just talking about her to a co-worker the other day how I thought she was hispanic but found out she was a greek goddess. And anytime I've seen her on E! I would of course look at her feet and wonder....

This is awesome! I can't wait to see these on tv! I so thought Howard wouldn't put anyone in the chair again. So what was the set-up? How did he bring it up? How did she react before being tickled?

DK

Darkknight said:
So what was the set-up? How did he bring it up? How did she react before being tickled?DK

She had a very unique laugh, and over the course of the interview he mentioned how she would sound if tickled. She admitted to being ticklish, and she seemed to agree to it fairly quickly. I think at least one caller wanted this to happen too. Looking forward to seeing it on E! You can get a schedule at http://www.eonline.com/On/Howard/whatson.html

I think they're still running footage from their recent Vegas trip, so maybe next week or the week after? :confused:

I keep hearing about this. Cant wait to see it. Hope E shows it. For anyone who did hear it, where did he tickle Maria? Did he get her bare feet, or just other places?

Mitch

On the E! show, they are in the middle of week 2 of 3 solid weeks of the Vegas trip. It could be a while before they get to this.

Maria is on the cover of this month's Stuff magazine.

I think he tickled her on her upperbody. She said she wasn't that ticklish on her feet, that years of pedicures had desensitized them. She begged him not to tickle her "on top" (ie: upperbody) and he said that WAS where he was going to tickle her. In the Ticklish Celebrity section, someone posted a link to the actual clip (it's also in the Mainstream section).

I thought his show was axed because of it being too crude or something like that.

there is a file in the mainstream section with an audio link to the show, very cool, lol.... its either under Mainstream or ticklish celebrities here in the forum

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back