• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Interest Causing You Duress?

the_Baron

1st Level Orange Feather
I've read here about some who feel that tickling is a dark secret that is hard to bear.

How about those who crave satiation, but don't have an outlet for release? Does the tickling desire in this case cause you greater pain and suffering?

Happy, contented ticklers/ticklees need not reply!

sometimes, i go batty with pent-up insatiability. I don't have a regular outlet for this "need" of mine so I get frustrated quite often.

I find that the more I tickle or am tickled the more I want it to happen...Kind of like a drug, the more you get the more you want it, in my case anyway.

I also have found that WAYYY back when I would find the occational tickling image or mainstream scene or something my tickling "Need" would be filled...now many years later, I feel almost jaded that I need REAL life tickling to fill my tickling "needs".

To your point, I don't find it a "burden" or a problem but simply part of me...I could also say the same about sex I guess.
I used to feel a burden or guilt from my love of tickling but since I found out there are MANY others like me I have just dropped the guilt and have enjoyed my tickling. It really changes things when you don't care what people think of something about you!

I was raised with an extremely conservative family in the south, so I have always had a problem dealing with my fetish. It wasn't until college and the internet that I realized I wasn't alone and a freak. Even 14 years later I still have aproblem with the thought of people I know finding out. So the net and the TMF is really my only outlet for my desires and love of tickling, very frustrating at times.

(Makes mental note to import Brad out west upon winning the lottery jackpot...)

Hopefully this Saturday. :D
(You're way too cute to be weighed down by such serious thoughts.)

XOXO

the_Baron said:
I've read here about some who feel that tickling is a dark secret that is hard to bear.

How about those who crave satiation, but don't have an outlet for release? Does the tickling desire in this case cause you greater pain and suffering?

Happy, contented ticklers/ticklees need not reply!

My tickling interest causes me INCREDIBLE duress!

In April I attended the Midwest Regional TickleFest in Chicago. On three separate occasions during the weekend, I was tied down and mercilessly tickled for 2 to 3 hours. At any one time there were as many as 5 guys tickling me. You'd think that would be enough to satisfy anyone, at least for a little while. BUT NO, I WANTED MORE!!!

The insatiability factor drives me CRAZY!!!

I guess I'm sort of an anomaly.

I haven't had an outlet for a few years now, but it doesn't cause me duress. My tickling passion is ever present, but by in large, my desire to tickle, is linked to my desire for a particular person, i.e. the woman I'm in love with. There are times I crave to tickle, just like there are times I crave not to wake up alone in my bed. The craving isn't a constant though, fortunately. So beyond the day or two it's happening, I really don't think much about it.

nope not really so much for me. Because well i do get involved Tickling like most of you people here do:( . so it doesn't cause me much Duress at all

Every once in a while I'll fall in a rut where I won't tickle anyone for a couple of weeks. I try to release that energy through jeet kune do or any other physical activity. Right now I'm living near the country so a good log run isn't out of the question and really relaxing. For me, nothing beats suppression like being out of breath, that's when the body goes, "Don't care, too tired."

It's having no outlet for my pent up need for tickling. I'm high profile in my town, so it's not like I can talk about it publicly without people getting the wrong idea:rolleyes: Hanging out here chatting with people, looking over new pics, reading stories doesn't help either lolololololol. But what can you do? I just keep my hopes up that I'll meet someone in my area who has the same interests, and get rid of some of this frustration.

The Sean Man

As usual I'm somewhere in the middle lol.

I have a wife who can stand to be tickled occasionally. When she can't stand it she might still get a quick side-poke or flutter of ingers down the foot...so I can burn off any pernt-up tickle need I have.

Sometimes it get so great though that I must tickle someone else!

I have a female friend who usually bears the brunt of that when we get together.

Just today I tickled a girl at the local mini-mart (I'm a regular and well known and she is related to me somehow) simply because she was there..lol!

I'm also get a bit cavalier about who knows about my thing. I don't go to great lengths to hide it anymore, I;m just not open about it either. I figure its no one's business why I'm tickling someone unless they care to ask.

~ toyou

It is causing me serious duress...I would seriously kill myself if I was ever outed as a ticklephile AND as a foot fetishist! I seriously feel like some kinda freak because:

1. I couldnt care less about female breasts but I would suck on the toes of MOST females for hours.

2. I get visible wood when tickled in public, even by platonic "female friends." I have also been known to get wood when tickled by a few aunts, which definately weirded me out

3. I frequently stare, if not GAZE like a mental patient, at the bare feet of a female, irregardless of age (18+ of course) whenever I see them, even from miles away.

4. I have came deathly close to causing traffic accidents when I see a pair of female feet visibile on the dashboard of a car next to me while driving on the turnpike. Plus, I stalk the car for MILES, slowing speeding up, and once I got off the same exit just to get her to smile at me!?!?!?!!

That said, I wouldnt trade my fetish for the world...seeing the naked feet of a female to me is like all you other normal people seeing full frontal nudity

Has this happened to anyone?

About 6 years ago my parents were tidying my bedroom and discovered a collection of about 100+ pictures of womens feet and tickling down the side of my bed. They threw the offending articles into the bin but never brought up the subject with me. One other time me and my parents were arguing and my mother called me a weirdo and went on to explain how she had found my collection of Gb+ tickling clips downloaded from the internet! Imagine my shock!!! On another occasion (this year), I was at uni and one of my mates searched for my name on the internet and found something I had written on the TMF about two years ago professing my love of womens feet and tickling in general! How embarrassing! I couldn't even lie to get out of the situation as my university is my log in title and I've even got my address within the cartouche of my name!!!
I accept this fetish but dear god, I wish i was normal. I wish I got turned on by more conventional things! But alas, this is my life........I might never change.......

P.S. THIS TICKLING FETISH CAN BE DEVILISHLY EXPENSIVE!

DeNiro said:

That said, I wouldnt trade my fetish for the world...seeing the naked feet of a female to me is like all you other normal people seeing full frontal nudity

Same here. Got to love summer! And who are these normal people you speak of? Normal people don't come here! :D

Another good story to save for dinner at a NEST but here goes...

I had a girl blab to two of my friends that I was into feet after I specifically asked her not to tell anyone. :sowrong: When one of them told me what they heard, it was the most embarrassing moment of my life! I wanted to die but kill her first! :rant: And thats not as bad as the tickling thing. I couldn't even imagine if it had been that secret. The friends didn't think anything of it, but agreed that it was not something that they needed to know and should have been kept to herself. She told me secrets about one of the those friends that I really didn't need to know, like how long his equiptment was. She had a history of revealing secrets so she was quickly phased out of our lives and is now refered to as "she whom we do not speak of".

I actually told one female friend about my NEST weekend. I couldn't get the words out of my mouth to tell her before I actually went to Philly. All I could say was that it was bondage related. She has shared her love of bondage and pain, giving and receiving (would that be whipper and whippee, 'per and 'pee for short?...I'll have to ask). She is open to almost anything and assured me that nothing would be embarrassing to her. Even then, it took me almost a week after NEST to convince myself to tell her, and I had had a couple of beers before I finally got the courage to actually tell her. I made it clear that I had decided ahead of time to tell her and it wasn't just the alcohol talking. It went fine. She even enjoyed my tickling mags, which I had never shown anyone before. Fortuantely, I never had such mags as a teen living at home so I was not in any danger of my parents finding them. Dad does know that I got into his Playboy collection when I was 13. I might have been 20 by the time he found out. We've never discussed it, but he had to have moved the collection at some point by then since they moved to a new house, and would have noticed the box was much lighter. As for live tickling activities, the NEST was for the most part, my first since childhood. It's not part of my daily life, except for coming to TMF everyday, so I guess it is now!
I will be at TnF in the DC area in July. I look forward to another memorable weekend, and reuniting with several NEST "players"!:cat:

You mean DISTRESS, right?

"Duress" means constraint or force. I think you mean "distress," as in grief.

Re: Has this happened to anyone?

Actually yes Newcastle, this has happened to me! Pretty much the same thing... cleaning my room (aka as snooping!) while I was away for the w/end. I knew it was going to happen before I left, but *shrug* Whatever. Even in my most clandestine tickledom, I'd made up in my mind I'd never be embarassed or ashamed if someone found out. So I really didn't care when they found the stash... and it was always kinda amusing to me that they never said anything to me! LOL

Over the years, brothers and roommates have stumbled across things... but they never say anything. Doesn't bother them, doesn't bother me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back