• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Robot Fighters: Chapters One-Two...

gekoman

TMF Poster
Robot Fighters:

Chapter One:

Tom and Julian walked side-by-side as they crossed the large hall that led from the stations command room to the cafeteria. Tom was the commander of the base, the base was called “Eagles Eye.” Julian was a robot, really the only one in the base. He had a mind of his own.
“So…” Julian began. “Did you catch the big game last night?”
“No… I was sleeping.” Tom said.
“It was only four in the morning!” Julian whined. Tom shook his head and laughed, he always had to remind Julian that he was human and not a robot, his body couldn’t possibly stay up to four, not after all the work he has to do during the day. Besides bass fishing isn’t what Tom considered a ‘big game.’ They continued to walk, even through the cafeteria. Soon they were outside. The fresh air smelled sweetly, and the wind washed over them. Tom was a large African-American. He stood at six-feet, seven inches. He had thin hair. He also wore a blue jumpsuit and large boots.
Julian ran on something called ‘tank rollers.’ He had two hands that worked just as well as human hands, and a dome that protected his head. The robot was very cocky.
The two stood for a moment in silence. Tom liked to listen to nature, but Julian always wanted to do something. The only other person in the base like him was a human girl named Gears. She was the bases mechanic, she also created Julian.
“Who’s that?” Tom asked. He walked towards a tree and spotted a girl. The girl was four-feet tall. It looked like she was trying to get around the tree, by walking through it.
“Hi.” Tom said. The girl stopped and starred up at him, she swayed a bit.
“You tall!” The girl said, as she bounced on the balls of her feet. The girl was a blond, she wore a flower dress, but no shoes.
“Oh…my…God!” Julian said, as he stood beside Tom.
“What?” Tom asked.
“It’s a doll!” Julian said.
“This girl isn’t a doll.” Tom took the girls hand, sure enough it was flesh. “She’s flesh and bone Julian, and I’m sure she has blood too.”
“I know, but it’s a doll. Low IQ, indestructible!” Tom started to laugh.
“So what?” Tom asked.
“They are used as a stress reliever. If you had a bad day, you can come home and punch her and she won’t even feel it!” Tom said, he stood a moment than raised his fist. “I’m going to punch it right now!” Tom grabbed Julian’s arm before he could.
“You can’t punch her. I don’t care if she can feel it or not.” Tom said. The girl laughed and bounced on her feet.
“She looks real enough to me.” Tom said. “Your not going to punch her.”
“Can I?” Gears asked, as she walked up to the group. She raised her fist, but Tom caught it in time. “No one is going to punch her!” Tom said.
“Oh…” Gears and Julian said, sadly. The group stood in front of the girl for a moment, than Julian said. “So… can we keep her?” Julian asked. Tom sighed, than nodded. Julian opened his chest and produced rope.
“Your going to tie her up?” Tom asked, bewildered.
“Has to!” Julian said.
“We have to.” Gears corrected.
“Excuse me dad…” Julian said, rolling his eyes. Julian tied the girls arms to her side’s and than her hands behind her back.
“Why?” Tom asked.
“Dolls don’t mean to, but sometimes they pick things up and leave. Sometimes they are important things.” Gears said. Tom nodded as Julian tied the slack of the rope to a limb.
“She aint going anywhere.” Julian said, as he stood beside Tom again.
“Isn’t…” Gears corrected.
“Whatever…” Julian rolled his eyes. The group stood and watched the girl as she watched them back. A moment passed slowly.
“So can I punch her now?” Julian asked.
“No… and we should think of a name.” Tom said.
“How about Doll?” Gears asked.
“How about pipe wrench?” Julian offered.
“Oh good one!” Gears said, happily.
“Hey you look pretty good today.” Julian said, to Gears.
“Really? Thanks!” Gears said.
“Man, your really no good with this sarcasm bit are you?” Julian said. Gears crossed her arms. “We’ll just stick with Doll.” Tom said. The two nodded.

Gears remained with Doll as the other went inside. She fought the urge to punch her. She wasn’t mad or upset with Doll, it was just fun to do it. Gears sat on the ground and Doll did the same. The girls starred at each other for a long time. Doll sighed and than rolled on her stomach and kicked the ground laughing.
“What’s so funny?” Gears asked.
“Tom nice.” Doll said. Gears nodded. Doll continued to laugh for several minutes than stopped. She looked at Gears for a moment and than said. “Tickle me!”
Gears looked at the girl. “You want me to tickle you?” She said.
“Duh.” Doll said.
Gears laughed. “I thought girls hated to be tickled.”
“No girl, me Doll!” Doll said. Gears shrugged. She grabbed Doll’s ankles and pulled her feet into her lap. With her fingers she started to tickle Doll’s heels.

“HEHEHE!” Doll giggled. Gears stopped for a moment and laughed, she had to admit that Doll had a cute laugh. Gears picked up the speed and tickled her feet for a while. Gears rocked back and fourth, but didn’t kick her legs. Her toes wiggled, and she laughed for the longest time.
“HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA…TICKLE…TICKLE!” Doll laughed. Gears ran her fingers over the girls soft heels, up the arches, and over the bridge of her toes. Doll continued to squeal with delight, as she laughed into the ground. Gears allowed Dolls feet to lay on the ground as she mounted her backside, sticking her fingers into Dolls sides, Gears squeezed. The change in tickle spots caused Doll to wiggle for a minute, but soon she stopped and continued to laugh.
Dolls flesh vibrated under Gears fingers. Her stomach heaved and laughing bellowed out. Doll enjoyed every minute of it. Finally Gears got to her feet.
“No more tickle?” Doll asked, as she looked up at her friend. Gears laughed.
“Maybe later.” She said. Doll laughed, as she got to her feet. As Gears walked away, she heard Doll cry out in distress. She turned and saw that Doll wanted to follow her, but since she was tied to the tree it made it impossible.
“I want to come!” Doll shouted. Gears shrugged and untied the girl. Doll laughed as she followed Gears into the base. It was really a sad day. Tom was leaving and a new commander was taking over. Some guy named Joey. Gears and Doll walked into the cafeteria as Tom said his final goodbyes. Julian was listening intently. A few underlings listened and nodded when they agreed with what Tom said, when he was finished the men clapped.
“We’ll miss you!” Gears said. Tom smiled. A hush fell on the group as the door to the loading dock opened. A woman with blond hair, and blue eyes walked into the cafeteria. She had a red jumpsuit on. She looked over the crowd and than shook hands with Tom.
“Were going to miss you.” She said.
“And I you.” Tom said.
The woman that just walked in was named Kelly. She was second in command. She was offered the job of taking over full command, but turned it down. She would never say why. Gears and Kelly were good friends, so Gears led Doll to the woman.
“Hey Kelly, I want you to meet Doll.” Gears said. Doll kept her distance from the new woman, but Gears pushed her gently towards Kelly.
“Uh…” Doll said. Kelly smiled and than wrapped her arms around Doll, she held the girl close to her chest as she whispered. “Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you.”
Gears rolled her eyes, than another hush fell over the crowd. Another person walked through the loading dock doors. A man about Tom’s size walked in. He too had blond hair, and blue eyes. He didn’t wear a jump suite, just a white shirt with Levis. He walked to Tom, and the two shook hands. Tom talked with the man for a moment, than rose his hands. “Everyone!” He shouted. The crowd faced them. “This man is Joey, he will be taking over. Show him the same respect that you show me.” Tom fell silent, and without another word walked through the loading docks. Joey stood in the middle of the crowd and smiled. Soon the crowd started to talk again. Joey walked to Gears, Doll, and Kelly.
“Hi.” Joey said.
Gears and Kelly saluted, Doll laughed.
“You have a Doll?” Joey asked.
“Yeah, but were not allowed to hit her.” Gears said. Doll laughed.
”Yeah it’s a rip off.” Julian said.
“So this is really my crew?” Joey asked, as he looked the group over. The group introduced there selves.
“I’ll look forwards to working with you all.” Joey said. The crowd soon diminished, and everyone returned to there jobs. Doll continued to follow Gears around all day.

Chapter Two:

Doll was strapped to a bed. Her arms were tied above her head to some posts, her ankles too were secured to two posts at the foot of the bed. Her eyes gleamed as Gears walked around to the head of the bed.
“Tickle me!” Gears pleaded.
“Uh-oh…” Julian said, as he walked into the room.
“What?” Gears said.
“She’s reverting.” Julian said. “You see she’s used to being punched, now that she’s being denied it she’s reverting to tickling. You see all dolls are super ticklish.” Julian raised his hand and clenched it into a fist. “It’s for her own good.” Julian said. At that point Joey walked in.
“That’s enough!” Joey said. The two spun quickly not hearing him come in.
“It’s not like that boss, we were just talking.” Julian said. Joey and Gears starred at the robot until he screamed and flew from the room. Joey laughed and also walked out. Gears climbed on the bed and sat on Dolls waist.
“Time to tickle?” Doll asked. Gears laughed and nodded. She stuck her fingers into the girls armpits and ran her nails up them.

“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Doll screamed, and wiggled from side to side. Gears figured the girl was more ticklish on her armpits than her feet. The way she was laughing though seemed different.
“Tickle…tickle!” Gears teased, as she scratch the middle of her armpit. Dolls eyes went wide and she screamed louder. She wiggled harder too. Sweat beaded off Dolls brow, but she soon stopped wiggling and laughing into the air. Seconds turned to minutes, and than minutes to hours. Still Gears tickled the poor girl in the same place without let up. Tears never fell from the girls eyes, Gears moved from her pits to her sides.
“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…STOP…TICKLE!” Doll screamed. Gears stopped. Doll breathed deeply and than said. “Why stop tickling me?” She pouted.
“You screamed for me to stop.” Gears explained.
“Oh, don’t stop!” Doll said. Gears sighed, and squeezed her sides. Instantly Doll screamed and started to laugh again. Saliva dripped from the side of her face.
“What are you doing?” Came a voice from behind Gears. Gears fell from the bed, but quickly got to her feet. Kelly was standing in the doorway, her hands on her hips.
“She wants me to tickle her.” Gears said.
“Tickle me!” Doll laughed in the air.
“Your supposed to do it softly so she enjoys it, not torturous like that!” Kelly said. She untied Doll from the bed and than tied her arms the way they were earlier. She than tied the girls ankle to one post.
“Get on the bed.” Kelly said, to Gears. Gears shook her head confused.
“Why?”
“Just do it.” Kelly said. Gears obeyed as she sat on the bed. Kelly found extra rope and tied Gears hands behind her back, than her ankles to another post.
“Don’t!” Gears demanded.
“I’m going to teach you a lesson.” Kelly said.
“Tickle me!” Doll screamed. Kelly nodded and removed Gears boots. Gears socks soon were removed and dropped to the floor.
“No please!” Gears begged. Kelly laughed as she ran her fingers slowly down Dolls feet. Doll giggled and wiggled back and fourth, she ran her fingers around the arches and stopped. Doll continued to giggle. Kelly starred at Gears feet and started to tickle them savagely.

“HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Gears screamed, and wiggled back and fourth, but couldn’t escape. After Doll stopped laughing Kelly returned to her feet. She gave the girls hells a quick flick, sending Doll into hysterical laughter. Kelly quickly turned her attention to Gears feet. Gears saw the tickling coming as she begged, but Kelly didn’t listen. Kelly grabbed Gears left foot by the toes and held them back as she dragged her fingers down them. Gears screamed and kicked at the hand, but couldn’t escape the torture.
“Please, I understand now!” Gears begged.
“Do you?” Kelly asked. She heard Doll stop laughing and started to scratch her heels.
“Yes, non-torture. So she likes it.” Gears said.
“That’s right.” Kelly said. “So I don’t need to tickle you any more?” She asked, as she finished with Doll’s feet. Gears shook her head.
“Well I think a few more minutes would do you well.” And with that she started to tickle Gears feet harder and harder. Gears squealed and struggled against her bonds, but couldn’t escape the tickling. Finally Kelly stopped and stood from the bed. Gears breathed hard as she wiggled her toes.
“I’m sorry.” Gears said. Kelly nodded as she headed towards the door.
“Wait!” Gears screamed. Kelly turned. “Untie me!”
“Maybe later.” And with that she left the room.
“Great!” Gears said, as she let her head drop. She heard squeaking and looked up as Julian passed the door.
“Julian help!” Gears screamed.
“Busy!” Julian said, as he passed the door without looking in.
“Great.” Gears said, laying back down.
“Tickle me.” Doll said.

(To be continued...)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back