• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poll: If NEST was more than once a year would you really go?

If NEST was every May AND October would you...

• Go to both NESTs

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Prefer May

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Prefer October

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Go to one and then see about the other

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
There has been alot of talk about going back to the old days when NEST was twice a year. It has grown considerably since then and takes alot of money and time to put each one together. Jan and I have enough trouble assembing one a year, but if there was enough demand, perhaps we would have it twice a year.

Take a second to complete the poll so I can see what the general opinion is.

Please be honest about your reply and answer as if you were truly committing to this decision and not just daydreaming.

Thanks!

Max :firedevil

Given the fact that most of us are going thru the post-NEST blues, I would say that our instant inclination would be to say...."YES!!! I would go to NEST twice a year!"
Of coarse, the factors of getting time off, traveling, juggling prior committments and that pesky inconvience of the almighty dollar, reality kicks in and it would be impossible for a lot of us.
Speaking for the Duo, I think if there was one in October, with enough advanced notice, and providing nothing else is going on, I'd say sign us up.
Are you possibly giving this a second thought, Max?
In answer to the poll, yeah....let's do 2 NESTS a year.

Drew

I agree with the duo....we are post Nest blues....But, I think if there were two a year it wouldn't be so bad
I also would be willing to offer some time and help if needed!
:D

Having a NEST every month or two would be overkill and dilute its importance but waiting...a year!...that seems excessive too. Its been 6 months since Thanksgiving. For many, it takes a lot of work to prepare for it, but its also a lot of fun. Would you be ready for another Thanksgiving about now or would you feel thats its too soon. How you would feel now about a Thanksgiving right now might be how you feel about another NEST in 6 months: ready for it or just too soon...

Collin

Max, I'm sorry I wasn't able to talk to you at the last Nest,
The answer to your question is yes, I live in Phila (I'll go every weekend LOL)

Collin said:
Having a NEST every month or two would be overkill and dilute its importance but waiting...a year!...that seems excessive too. Its been 6 months since Thanksgiving. For many, it takes a lot of work to prepare for it, but its also a lot of fun. Would you be ready for another Thanksgiving about now or would you feel thats its too soon. How you would feel now about a Thanksgiving right now might be how you feel about another NEST in 6 months: ready for it or just too soon...

Collin
Very good point Collin....:devil:

Have t agree with Drew. Now if I had an abundance of time off....:D

Ray

Having never been to a NEST, I can't say I enjoyed it first hand (I am still disappointed I couldn't get to go this year). I am sure that Jpie would vote YES to this poll based on the sheer euphoria of the experience, but when life stare you in the face, that can be a hinderance, big time.

Nonetheless, I would say YES, let's try it and see what happens

like Drew, my first response was, “in a heartbeat!”

but to be honest, I don’t know if I would be able to get to Philly twice a year. I’m a whole lot closer than a lot of the people who were there... but still far enough away for it to take time, money and resources that I don‘t always have available.

I hate even saying this, because I am SO wishing it was two weeks ago right now! but I vote for May.

Given how easy it is to get to Philadelphia from here by Amtrak, yes, I would attend twice a year. :D

Yep, Drew and I would come. We were actually gabbing on our way home about cvoming back down to Philly just to visit and see all the places we never get to see when we're there for NEST. (After all, catching up with friends comes first.) If there were a chance of having another NEST in Oct., we'd likely cancel our plans to come in a month or so and just tack a few days on in Oct. Either way, barring any unforeseen problems, we'd be there. I'm home most of the time. So, I'd be available to help too if you need it.

Ann

well...

Actually, I'd like to put together a smaller event in my region, but I have no idea how to proceed.

Philly's too far for me

But if it were on the west coast, I'd stand a better chance of being able to attend :D

XOXO

I voted for two NEST's because I am so close I could go every weekend myself.
Maybe a munch would be a good idea in the Philly area, just so local folks can meet and greet.

But yeah, I could and did two NEST's a year.

october might be easier for me to attend...though Id definitly try to attend twice a year

Re: well...

reflexology414 said:
Actually, I'd like to put together a smaller event in my region, but I have no idea how to proceed.

There are plenty of other hosts around willing to help folks along. Just drop one of us a note. We're always glad to help. BTW, what's your region?

Ann

Ann

Thanks. I'm in southern Wisconsin -- a little more than two hours from Chicago.

I've been to a few tickling gatherings that didn't work out well (no, they weren't NEST gatherings). Ever since, I've been pondering the idea of putting something together.

I'd welcome the chance to discuss this with you futher. Feel free to send me a private message -- I check for new mail every day. I'd appreciate the help.

i picked october

may through mid july is out for me. i have too many family commitments.

i'd still like to see a nest in the summer however! second half of july, through the 3rd week of august. then i wouldn't have a problem with going away for 2 to 3 days.

steve

I would go in a heartbeat based on my recent experience but it would all be a matter of timing and for Giantfan and I the matter of getting a babysitter for a weekend. Not so easy with 2 little ones. If it can be arranged I would definitely go to 2 but can never guarantee this far out. Oct is also a very busy month for us with Birthday's and occasions

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back