• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish show on A&E last night

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
Called "Strang Lives"

Really nice...lol.

I only watched the first 5-10 minutes, but they seemed extremely focussed on foot-fetishists. I complained to my wife about the show too. Why do they need to study us?!?! Who cares what we are into to as long as we are not hurting anyone else? Does someone who likes breats have a "breast fetish"? What about leg men? Are they "leg fetishists"?

Besides...some of the feet they were showing were don right fugly! LOL!

I'll be tempted to see the whole thing and see what more they say about folks with a fetish. I imagine there is something wrong with us...lol!

"Strange lives" indeed...:sowrong:

~ toyou

toyou444 said:
Why do they need to study us?!?! Who cares what we are into to as long as we are not hurting anyone else? Does someone who likes breats have a "breast fetish"? What about leg men? Are they "leg fetishists"?

People study anything they don't understand, even things that are mainstream. I saw an episode of the Sex Files devoted entirely to breasts and why people are fascinated with them. I personally found it interesting, just to see cultural and historical backgrounds for our sexual behaviour and preferences. Mind you, I would have had a problem with the show if it took a judgemental attitude.

Another show I saw a few years ago focused on a fetish club and interviewed people inside about BDSM and other fetishes, and presented the whole lifestyle as fun and harmless. I think mainstream society is just struggling to understand its 'other side' and as long as it does so without prejudging or preaching then I'm cool with it. I might even learn something from it.

Re: Re: Fetish show on A&E last night

Morning Angel said:
People study anything they don't understand, even things that are mainstream. I saw an episode of the Sex Files devoted entirely to breasts and why people are fascinated with them. I personally found it interesting, just to see cultural and historical backgrounds for our sexual behaviour and preferences. Mind you, I would have had a problem with the show if it took a judgemental attitude.

Another show I saw a few years ago focused on a fetish club and interviewed people inside about BDSM and other fetishes, and presented the whole lifestyle as fun and harmless. I think mainstream society is just struggling to understand its 'other side' and as long as it does so without prejudging or preaching then I'm cool with it. I might even learn something from it.

Well there ya go! Someone being logical and ruining my sense of paranoia!:D

I suppose I'll have to watch to whole show...but it did lead to an interesting conversation with my wife concerning my preferences. I just can't get her to understand that while tickling and occasionally bondage can be a turn on for me I can still tickle someone or look at someones bare feet with out it being sexual. Maybe the do need to study us more!

~ toyou

Re: Re: Re: Fetish show on A&E last night

toyou444 said:
Well there ya go! Someone being logical and ruining my sense of paranoia!:D

I suppose I'll have to watch to whole show...but it did lead to an interesting conversation with my wife concerning my preferences. I just can't get her to understand that while tickling and occasionally bondage can be a turn on for me I can still tickle someone or look at someones bare feet with out it being sexual. Maybe the do need to study us more!

~ toyou

Lol, sorry to ruin your paranoia there, just throwing my 2 cents in.

The best thing about these shows (or books or whatever) is that they're useful for provoking conversation. Sure beats total ignorance, eh? I had to have a similar conversation with someone recently, explaining that depending on who's involved and my own mood at the time tickling for me can be sexual or not.

why didn't you tell us all about this sooner Toyou444? so we all could have tuned in and watched this on A&E at home:(

oh well!

shylittleme said:
why didn't you tell us all about this sooner Toyou444? so we all could have tuned in and watched this on A&E at home:(

oh well!

Funniest thing...I didn't even know it was on. We were getting ready to head off to bed and during one last sweep through the channels I saw something on foot fetish. I paused for a second, didn't think my wife noticed, and then kept going. She told me to turn it back for a few minutes.

A&E tends to repeat alot of their programming so keep an eye out and it may be on again.

~ toyou

hey what can i say we are interesting people i guess that is why they wanna focus in on us and study us!

Hey, i might be able to learn something from a show like that :p Even I dont understand myself, lol, seeing a vanilla's interpretation is exactly what i need to figure myself out ;) Lol...

~clair :p

claire, you can never figure yourself out. stop trying. have a danish and some coffee.

:p

For those who would like to "see" this program.
It will be on again tonight(5/27) on A&E :
Strange Lives
1-2 am
Sexual Attraction

2-3am

Fantasies and Fetishes

Get your VCR/TIVO's ready!

tommytikl said:
For those who would like to "see" this program.
It will be on again tonight(5/27) on A&E :
Strange Lives
1-2 am
Sexual Attraction

2-3am

Fantasies and Fetishes

Get your VCR/TIVO's ready!

aww thanks tommy. i'll def watch theses then on A&E! it might be late but i'm a night owl anyways.

:)

damn it all, A&E up here isn't showing it at all :mad: Must be the blasted CRTC again, hmph! :sowrong:

it's not showing thoses two Shows on A&E on my A&E channel either inside my room. i just looked through all the Listings from (the time right now) all the way up till 1-2am and 2-3am still nothing.

oh well though i guess

bummer, it sounded interesting. yep, oh well, lol :rolleyes:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back