• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julia

paszkowt

TMF Expert
This is a story based on Tickle Dungeon engine. I don't mean to break anyone copyright. If you feel I violated any copyrights, remove it. As with my previous story, I am not a native speaker so it may contain mistakes, I hope it wouldn't. Enjoy:
Nylon Dungeon - Julia

Adam came to his car holding the keys. When he was about to open the machine two men walking nearby suddenly jumped on him. One of them wrestled the keys from Adam’s grasp and the other hit the young student in the head with a short club. Before Adam went uncounsious he had time to think: „Everything according to the plan, but why this bastard had to hit me so strong ...”.
Adam was a young scholar from Poland. When he arrived to US he soon discovered almost unlimited possibilities of developing his secret passion - tickle fetish. On one of the meetings he met his tutor - doctor Harry Ross - who turned out to be a long time ticklephile. Soon the two men started to be friends. After a year of friendship Doc told his young apprentice about Nylon Dungeon and explained the rules to enter this place. He even used his contacts to get Adam to trip around ND. As a guest the young Pole took part in one of Doc’s tickling sessions. He was even allowed to tickle armpits of an Asian beauty Doc had chosen for that day while Harry was busy with her soft, white nylon clad feet.
Adam was soon obsessed about getting inside ND. He didn’t have several millon bucks, that was obvious. But there was the other way - to contribute some beautiful girl he knew to ND. After two months came the opportunity. 18 year old Julia - Adam’s best friend younger sister, was coming to US for holidays. Adam was asked to pick her up from the aiport and to host her for a few days. The young scholar decided that she would became his pass into ND.
He gave Dr Ross several pictures of Julia and a report about her ticklishness. Julia was a classical Mediterrean beauty. Being half Greek she was a tall, slender girl, her hair was long, dark and slightly curly, her eyes were large and black, her legs were long and breasts small, but nice. She also had somewhat shy look and cute smile. Adam also provided tape with her laughing on the phone, so the jury could hear her voice - low, rich and sexy. Already the same day Adam’s proposal was approved. Then a question of Addam’s alibi was rised. Doctor Ross came out with a plan.
False atteck on the Polish student was conducted by members of ND security forces. The two men drove the „stolen” car to an airport and waited for flight from Warsaw, holding a card with Julia’s surname. Both of them recognized the girl from photos just when she entered into arrivals hall. Even exhausted from a long flight she looked gorgeous. ND guys stopped her, introduced themselves as Adam’s schoolmates and explained that the boy had a minor accident and sent them instead. Julia believed them and let them drive herself from the airport.
In the car she accepted a soft drink and in ten minutes she was deeply asleep.

The attack, though staged, had to be real enough to convince the police, so Adam left a hospital after one week, still having massive headaches. Yet in bed he was questioned about his missing friend. He was off course shocked, he didn’t know where she could be and no, he hadn’t seen the faces of his attackers. Just two street hoods, tall, white guys in jeans, t- shirts and sport shoes. Of course his car was insured. Then he faced some phones from his and Julia’s parents. After repeating it was his fault he allowed them to persuade him it wasn’t. Then he lived a perfect lawful life. After two weeks moles inside the city police let ND know he was cleared. One evening Dr. Ross came to him and gave him a magnetic card with Adam’s photo and telephone number.
- This is your Nylon Dungeon pass. Call this number and our car disguised as a cab will take you to headquarters. Inside, the card will be a proof of your membership. This first very time I’ll take you in and show you around. You are a full member now.
- How about ... ?
- Julia? She was explained about her situation and „introduced” by a senior member. She proved to be an excellent addition to our collection, but after that she caought the flu and was released from „line” for several days.
During this talk theyb walked to Ross’ car and entered it. Adam was asked to blindfold his eyes. Dr Ross explained that it was for security. Even if caught, Adam couldn’t reveal the exact location of the Dungeon.
The journey was long but finally it was over. Adam removed the blindfold and found himself in a normal underground car-park, like in shopping mall. Both men got out of the car and walked to the check point. There were no guards. Their membership cards let them through into a office - like corridor. They entered something that looked like a waiting room, with comfortable armchairs, magazines on the desks, small bar with soft and not so soft drinks and several computer terminals with headphones. The elder man led the younger one to them and asked him to wear headphones.
- Here you book girls for tickle sessions, order food and drinks or a cab back home. Turn it on. Now pull your card into this slot and press enter. Ok, now you have a menu. Want some refreshment, or straight to buisness? Just as I thought. Choose „girl booking”. Now you can enter a specific name or start searching. Here are the categories - sorted by name, sorted by date of arrival, or fill in this form - race, hair, eyes, height, most ticklish areas ... When you ready, press here.
Adam selected „Asian”, leaving all other boxes blank. He got 8 names with tags „available now”. This database worked like webpage, with links to every girl portfolio.New member spent some minutes surfing through the offer. It contained name, birthdate, previous occupation, height and weight and other, more vital dimensions, date of capturing, total number of hours under tickling, schedule from last two days, members reviews and of course a gallery. Under that link was about twenty pictures, naked and in various clothes, some of them obviously taken before capturing. Then it was a link „Tickled”. Under it was ten stills from sessions, among them face, feet and torso closeups, one wav file and one 1 minute long clip from the session.
Dr Ross took the next computer and proceeded with his own search.. But when Adam decided on a Chineese beauty called Lisa, doc was back with his apprentice and ready to help.
- Now press „select” button just here. What you see now is her personal menu. Here you describe what clothes you want her in. Here you decide about blindfold and gag. Here you choose tickling tools. Check boxes or press „Standard” button. I always press „Standard”, then modify it by hand. When you finish, click „done”. If you changed your mind about the girl, click „Back to menu”. If you want to quit, click logoff and don’t forget to take back your card.
Adam chose „white panties and white bra” as clothes, then „blindfolded” and „ungagged”, then „Standard” tools. Then he pressed „done”. Text on screen informed him that his name would be called and then the system took him to main menu. Adam logged off, took his card and waited. Ross also finished. After ten minutes a pleasant, male voice announced : „Lisa ready for Mr Adam in room 10. Please, enter the lift.”
Ross patted his pupil on the arm- Good luck, my boy - he said cordially. Adam rose and entered the door labelled „To rooms”. Inside a security guard was waiting. „Follow me, sir” were his only words. After a brief walk Adam was ushered into the room. Inside was pretty, trembling girl, bound to ND padded stocks. Besides white underwear she was wearing obligatory nylons. Adam didn’t say a word. He sat on the stool which stood in front of the stockis, picked up a toothbrush from a toolbox and attacked soft, nyloned feet. In seconds frenzied laughter filled the room, caused by enthusiastic and merciless young tickler.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back