• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kim Possible (not Kim, but a monster)

FeatherJedi

3rd Level Red Feather
i was just watching Kim Possible on Disney Channel, and there was a funny tickle scene (sadly not Kim T_T she did the tickling, tho). she was being attacked by this mutant octopus, and....

WADE: Kim! when octopi are mutated, it enhances certain attributes, including nerve endings!
KIM: get to the point, Wade!
WADE: he's ticklish
KIM: ticklish? are you kidding me?
WADE: under the arms
KIM: all 8 of them? *begins to tickle the octopus with her foot*

*a scene later*
KIM: *continues to tickle the octopus, now with her fingers* cootchie cootchie coo! cootchie cootchie coo!
SENOR SENIOR SENIOR: this cannot be! Kim Possible has tickled my mutant octopus to submission!

real cute and funny scene, but Kim should have gotten it instead T_T

Oh man, kmon it was an octopus, it was the perfect chance..damn!

:idunno: Hmmm, let's see... Kim tickling and going "Cootchie cootchie coo?" You're right, not as good as her getting tickled, but still neat. Maybe she gives as good as she gets.

KIM POSSIBLE

DONT KNOW IF ANYONE CARES BUT HERE GOES,THE GIRL WHO VOICES KIM POSSIBLE IS ON BROADWAY IN "BEAUTY AND THE BEAST",SHE IS QUITE ATTRACTIVE,I HAVE SEEN HER ON COMMERCIALS FOR THE PLAY HERE IN THE NYC METRO AREA.

for u'r information, u can see her anytime u want in the Disney Channel show Even Stevens

and yea, she actually looked like she was having fun tickling that monster. she must have had years of practice growing up with the "tweebs" XD

Okay, I can't get this out of my head. She's been peeling off her little black gloves and wiggling her fingers at me with this devilish smirk on her face in my mind's eye for the past day or so.:evilha: I haven't seen the episode so I need to know: Did it by any chance end with the Seniors in prison with Jr. singing to the other inmates (Drakken, Shego, etc.)? And when Kim tickled the octopus with her foot was she barefoot? Did she kick off her shoe to do it?
C'MON, DETAILS! DETAILS!!

1st off, no she wasn't barefoot, she used her shoe. she doesn't take off her gloves either, btw

2nd, the episode was about Senor Senior Junior wanting to b a pop singer, so Senor Senior Senior kidnaps an N'Sync parody (who, when they're kidnapped, are currently the most out-of-style band [NOBODY wanted to go to their concert except Ron XD ] wheras they had been the most IN-style band about a week prior XD )

Heads up!

They're showing the episode this Thursday afternoon.

IMHO...

The anticipation exceeded the actual event. It didn't help things that they kept cutting back to Ron and the band singing, "Don't Play Games With My Head."
Indeed. :disgust:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back