• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leader willing to put togeather FL gathering

DJ_Tkl

Hey Gang,

I always see a bunch of Ticklers/lee's here in FL. and I know that there also has been a lot of "talk" about a Florida Gathering. If somebody wants something done then let me know and I am willing to take charge and get the job done. Only post if you have a serious intrest in having one and actually attending, dont post just cause your feelin frisky this moment and are trying to hook it up, you know what I mean. You can even email me at [email protected]

Dj_tkl

I know that Shannon tried to arrange one either last year or the year before. I think the problem with that one was that it was too expensive for a lot of people. If memory serves me correctly the price was around $130 or $150 which included a hotel room. This is just a guess mind you because it got a lot of response but was cancled at the last minute due to a lack of people actually comming up with the funds.

I think that if one were put together that didn't cost a lot I think that a lot of people would come to it.

I know I would.

Keith

What I have been thinking is having it like a trade show style.....Thier can be exibitors marketing their product and services and also have a contest of the most ticklish girl in FL with prizes for the girls of course. Lots of games and exitment that will truly tickle your fancy, This Will Be the Biggest Event EVER, that I would promise you, and I have an idea that would keep the cost very, very low. I have recieved some interest from a Couple of you, I would just feel more comfortable If more of you were to reply and let me know that you are interested so I know that I am not spinning my wheels for nothing.

truly an awesome idea

I would be interested, way interested in a FL or gulf coast Gathering.

FLAT gathering???

I would very much be interested in a Florida Tickle gathering... Let's call it . . FLAT (Florida Association of Ticklephiles)
Just a suggestion.
I would LOVE to have it either in Tampa or Orlando.

Florida Gathering!!!!!!!!!

I would be there, ready to tickle/be tickled. David

I'm a male ler from new jersey who would be interested in attending and meeting new folks. I've been to nest in philly,to the new hampshire gathering,and am getting ready to go to michigan. So as you can see,travel is not a problem.

I've never been to a tickle party, but I've always wanted to. I Live in Orlando and will try to be here / online more. :wavingguy

Very cool

Hi, I'd love to try to get something together for real this coming year. I'll be relocating to either Orlando or Tampa in spring so either one of those cities sounds great! I'm willing to help, just message me here or on myspace!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back