• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just pin 'em down!

smiley_orchid

Hello! Haven't been here in a while... But now I have a very important question to ask!

Since I have been here last, I had gotten myself a brand new boytoy. :D Much to my... *ahem* dismay , his favorite pastime is to pin me down and tickle me silly! He's a tickle fiend... He loves tickling me (and says so...) and I can tell that he likes getting tickled, as well. He's more ticklish than I! :devil: BUUUTTTT... He's also much stronger than I, so needless to say, when the tickle war is on, I loose (or win? Hmm... I end up as the vitim, lets just say that). If I can surprise him, I might be able to sit on his stomach and tickle him for a few moments before he gets enough wiggle and leverage to toss me off and attack me... Which I can't say that I don't enjoy it, mind you... But I would love to get a chance to tickle him silly for once... or twice.... or three times... or.... eh, you get it.

ANYWAY, how do you girls pin your man down? I'm not too into tying him down; not when we are just being silly. Any special tricks or hints? Or am I destined to be the receiving end forever?

lol you and I have the same "problem"...lol..i usually cant pin him down, but i love it when he pins me down, sometimes he actually lets me which is kinda fun :D

If he is just reacting to being tickled but would "let" you tickle him...have him put his hands under any heavy object, like a couch, then he can wiggle and squirm but not really defend himself...
OR..just thought of this...pull his t-shirt up over his head and sit on the T-shirt THEN he won't be going anywhere, until he can get his arms out of the T-SHirt...which could be a while ;)
This also helps add the the helplessness of tickling if the lee/ler are into that part of tickling!
Best of luck, riding the bronco ...oh and a belated welcome. :)

Lets me?

Hehehehe....

I wouldn't say that he LETS me tickle him... No planning involved. If I told him to put his arms under the couch because I was going to tickle him into next Tuesday and I don't want any flailing arms, he'd probably laugh at me, and I would find myself in that position, instead. But I really like the idea of using his shirt to handicap him... And I DO like that part of the body... especially because it's his most ticklish spot! GOOD IDEA!!!! :D

yup ,like you and TS, I have the exact same problem, and would LOVE to find a way to win my own ticklefights!! It's been three years, and i have yet to find a solution...oh well, im coping w/ the *et-hem* "consequences" ;)

~clair :D

I wish I had this "problem", LOL ;) :devil: Hell, I'd even LET her win sometimes! :D

Well I'm not a girl, and I don't have any desire to "pin [a] man down" but...

Try sitting on his upper back while he’s faced down. Sitting on him while he’s face up gives him full use of his arms. Also, don’t just lay your whole body on top of him, you must concentrate all of your weight onto one spot. While faced down, it will be hard for him to push you off. Try combining this with tommytikl's shirt idea. It would be difficult to pull his shirt up and then sit on his arms, even assuming he's already on the floor. Your probably already sitting on his back when you pull the shirt up and when you try to go to sit on the arms, he'll escape. Just stay on his back. You could also go for the legs. Put your weight on lower legs, again while he's faced down. He will try and turn over and if he can, then its over and I can't think of anything else you could do. As TTD suggested (although not intended as a suggestion) you might need help, but whether thats within the parameters of your relationship, is something to be considered.

Having a partner thats into tickling as much as you are is, for many, just a dream.

Please let us know how this turns out! :evilha:

"Go for the legs, it might be [your] only chance of stopping [him]"

Collin

Last edited:
I don't have much to offer in the way of suggestions...

I don't seem to be able to pin guys down either. I can surprise them, and sneak in a tickle-attack, but he's pretty likely to turn the tables on me and pin me down. (Something kwildoctr does on a regular basis, and yet...I keep provoking him...hmmm. :) )

I AM, however, taking notes on all of the helpful suggestions offered so far. *scribble, scribble* :D

I -am- capable of pinning men down. I am also capable of throwing would be lers across the room...even while in full bondage. :D

But that is mostly because I am a -big- girl. 5'10'', 150lbs of muscle, plus some extra weight to put into my fight. I have the advantage of being too big and too heavy to throw off when I pin a fella down (except in the case of Lazarus and Uni, who both toss me around like a rag doll despite my large size).

Lazarus did teach me a little manuever that works well, though. You get a guy on his tummy, cross his ankles, and push them up to his rear end (it's best to attempt this while he is already lying down on his stomach relaxing...then he won't suspect anything until it's too late). Then you place yourself up against his calves, and push onto them with all your weight. If you put enough oomph behind them, he won't be able to push you back, nor will he be able to turn over. This pin works especially well for guys with especially ticklish feet, since it leaves their peds completely vulnerable to your torments. Fun fun. :D

Mimi

Hmmm... so we had a nice looooooonnnngggg tickle fight the other day. Sitting on his back in ANY area is fun, but he's strong enough to push himself up, so I'm basically playing cowgirl.... Until he tosses me off. So that didn't work. Sitting on the calves to get his feet doesn't work because he's able to twist around enough to get my sides. I can't sit on his butt and bring his feet back to tickle them because he can reach my sides and his legs are stronger than my hold on them. I haven't tried the crossed ankle thing, though. Sounds very interesting!

However. I did find one move that works for a few seconds before he can pull away..... Sitting on the couch and watching, he had his right arm around my shoulder. I held his left hand away, and I used my body to hold his right arm between me and the couch... Leaving his right armpit open and defenseless! By the time he pulled himself away, he was to tickled to do anything to retaliate. Hehehehe.....

So there is the latest research. :devil: Thanks for the ideas!! I don't supppose anyone as any other tips?

Alright that does it! Mandatory tickle-hold sessions to be conducted at all future tickle gatherings!

from personal experience, pulling the shirt over his head works cause when a girl does that to me, i cant get my arms out and it leaves my belly completely exposed, which is my most ticklish spot. so once that is exposed and helpless i cant fight back haha

smiley_orchid said:
Hello! Haven't been here in a while... But now I have a very important question to ask!

Since I have been here last, I had gotten myself a brand new boytoy. :D Much to my... *ahem* dismay , his favorite pastime is to pin me down and tickle me silly! He's a tickle fiend... He loves tickling me (and says so...) and I can tell that he likes getting tickled, as well. He's more ticklish than I! :devil: BUUUTTTT... He's also much stronger than I, so needless to say, when the tickle war is on, I loose (or win? Hmm... I end up as the vitim, lets just say that). If I can surprise him, I might be able to sit on his stomach and tickle him for a few moments before he gets enough wiggle and leverage to toss me off and attack me... Which I can't say that I don't enjoy it, mind you... But I would love to get a chance to tickle him silly for once... or twice.... or three times... or.... eh, you get it.

ANYWAY, how do you girls pin your man down? I'm not too into tying him down; not when we are just being silly. Any special tricks or hints? Or am I destined to be the receiving end forever?

I had a boyfriend like that once; he was really ticklish and really strong and dominant and a tease, he wouldn't ever let me tickle him. Once when I tried he held both my wrists in one of his hands and lifted his shirt to show me his bare stomache with his other hand..it was frustrating. If I had to do it again, I might try drugging him and tying him up in his sleep :)

It seems to me it's an unfortunate natural phenomenon that the lass (with but the occasional exception such as Mimi) doesn't have the ability to pin down her tickle partner. I say unfortunate because a couple years ago I convinced my better half to tie me down to the bed for tickle fun completely in her control. I can't describe the torturous fun those few events provided.

While the wife isn't especially strong, she is one of your big girls, but not tall. In fact there were a couple of years when we were in our early forties that she weighed more than I did. She's never been able to pin me down, even to prevent her own ticklings, whether it is a strength thing or leverage or whatever. Pity.

Still, pinning down is often vital and needs to be done for some of your best ticklings. Besides being a wife tickler, I'm a meciless tease, and think teasing is priceless in wifetickling.

This has been a cold and rainy spring in my neck of the woods, unusually cold for May and June. A couple days ago it warmed with a vengeance. At first it was a pleasant respite, but within 48 hours it convinced us that the gods of weather still remember what summer is supposed to be like in the upper midwest.

Understand, as the wife is one of your big girls, she has steadfastly refused for years to give in to my pleas to wear the two piece swim suit or the short shorts...average summer attire for the red blooded American woman. However, it's always the last straw that breaks the camel's back. Yesterday she was out shopping or some such and the air conditioning in her car failed. She stormed into the house in less than good humor, slammed shut all the windows and switched on the house air. She disappeared into the bed room, turned on the ceiling fan and a floor fan, thrashed about for a while and repaired to the shower. Remember it's ALWAYS the LAST straw that breaks the camel's back.

When I saw her again she was wearing wet hair, short shorts and a halter top. I gave her a worthy wolf's whistle, said, "WOW!," and "Where have you been hiding that?" She didn't answer and returned to the bed room. In this case I gave her a minute or so and joined her. She was lying in the middle of the bed with maximum fan air blowing on her. "Didn't you hear me?" I asked.

She started implying it was my fault her car air went out, and told me to leave her alone and mind my own business. Well!

I started to leave the room, but then thought, no, this won't do, and closed and locked the door. She knew she had gone too far, but tried to tell me how hard it had been for her, and how this wasn't the time. Instead of paying attention, I pulled her arms up over her head and pinned them under my legs.

She has always claimed to get angry if I ogle and behave lecherously, but it's been so long since she has dressed this way that I couldn't resist. I looked her in the eye and then made a production of looking up and down her body to her bare feet.

I tickled the air my fingers so she could see. "Don't!" she said, "It's too hot!" I just smiled and started tickling her waist and lower ribs. When I have her pinned down like this about her only defense is to try to scream and stamp her feet up and down. Her scream became laughing and stamp she did. Whew! Yikes! That's sexy!

Did I say you need to tease women in these cases for maximum effect? I stopped tickling her and she begged me to let her go. Instead I reached down and pulled the draw strings of her halter behind her neck. I then pulled it free and laid it open below her breasts. Again, I looked her in the eye and looked at her breasts and started to pant. "Just stop!" she said. Instead I took a breast in each hand and squeezed and tickled. I went for the biggest part of the sides of her breasts and tickled them and her ribs right there. Her eyes went so wide. And was she laughing! I went for her arm pits and now I had her! She tried to beg for mercy, but mostly she just laughed.

When I finished tickling I still had to get one last tease in, so, as I was letting her up I said it's nice to know when a wife knows the proper way to dress for her husband. She gave me that palm push into my shoulder, turned away from me, held her draw strings up behind her head and said, "Fix me!" Always the gentleman, I did.

Summers would be perfect if she would wear such clothes more often, and I still wish she could turn the tables from time to time. Alas. I'll just have to cope.

What a fun story!

Maybe you've given her the confidence she needs to do it again, soon...

XOXO

hiram, it’s been too long since I wore the grin that reading one of your recaps fixes on my face. thank you for posting.

I've been reading this thread with interest, as I prefer to pin down and get pinned down instead of bondage.

Sometimes, when my eks and I still were together, I let her win or allowed her to take a revenge after I had pinned her down and tickled her silly. I was the strongest when we wrestled, but when I allowed her to win I couldn't get her off. I can't tell how she did it. Maybe because of her weight? ;-)

Maybe the man simply should be willing to allow the woman to win, and that's the point?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back