• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Return of Ticklish Nemesis (M/F, F/F, MF/F)

goddess_nemesis

Verified
It's been a really long time since I wrote anything. Though, probably none of you missed me. :( Oh well! This is a continuation of my very first story post which you can find here
You can also click on this two links for my two other stories starring the Greek Goddesses of Hera and Aphrodite

Now here's the story! ENJOY!

It’s been more than a year since Micah, the son of Hades, had tortured Nemesis. It didn’t take long for everyone on Mount Olympus to find out that Micah had tortured her by tickling her. However, she wasn’t the only one who had been tickle-tortured; Hera and Aphrodite were tortured that way like she had been. But she had more to lose at the time than Hera and Aphrodite. She felt so ashamed for allowing herself to be tricked and tickled like that. Since the ‘incident’, no one has seen Nemesis. It seemed, she simply vanished.

Her worshippers were left unprotected, pleading to their goddess for help, but she was nowhere to be found. The innocents were being taken advantage of and Nemesis wasn’t doing anything to help them. She wasn’t even dealing out justice like she should be.

No one knew where to look to find her, not even her own mother Nyx. Nyx has never felt so helpless as she searched everywhere for her humiliated daughter. She acquired the aide of every god and goddesses of Olympus, but none of them could find her. Searching high and low, there was no place left unturned, but Nemesis was never found.

Though they had looked everywhere, there was one place no one bothered to search: Atlantis. Despite the fact that Zeus had sank it so many centuries ago, it was one place no one thought of anymore. Atlantians were a thriving race of exceptionally intelligent people who regretted their mistake that had led to their demise.

Surrounded by a bubble-like dome, the Atlantians lived peacefully for years without being disturbed, allowing a few gods and goddesses to stay and/or visit as long as they didn’t disturb their peaceful existence. It was this place where Nemesis had fled to. It was peaceful and tranquil, and everyone minded their own business. Plus, they didn’t care about what had happened to Nemesis. She doubted they even knew what Micah had done.

She was walking along the beach when she heard laughter over yonder. Nemesis froze. Before Micah, she would have gone to the aid of the person being tortured and save him or her, but now she couldn’t if it dealt with tickling. Nemesis was frustrated. It was pathetic to be afraid of tickling especially since Micah is stuck down in the Underworld. As she listened, she realized the laughter didn’t sound like he or she was suffering, but in fact was enjoying it.

In lightning-like speeds, she quickly went to the end of the beach. She climbed over the rocks and saw on the other side a male had pinned a female beneath him and was tickling her. The female Atlantian was wearing only a small bikini, leaving herself very vulnerable to the male Atlantian’s tickling. Overall, she was enjoying the tickling! Nemesis had only known tickling as torture because of Micah.

Intrigued, Nemesis sat on one of the rocks and watched the tickling that was taking place below her on the beach. It wasn’t long before she was caught gawking at the two tickle-birds. The guy looked up and saw her sitting there watching them. He flashed her a smile, never stopping from his tickling. Nemesis couldn’t believe she had just been caught. Blushing, she returned the smile then headed down to where they were.

Never letting up, the guy greeted, “Hi.” Finally, he relented and stopped tickling the girl. Reaching out his hand, he helped her up. “I’m Rexton and this beauty is Kalita.”

Kalita smiled, her face flushed from all the tickling she received from her lover. Nemesis returned the smile. “Hi, I’m Nemesis.”

“A goddess! My, we haven’t had any gods or goddesses down here in years. Sometimes Poseidon or Neptune will visit, but none of the others,” Rexton commented.

“Yeah, well, the other gods seem to have forgotten that this place had ever existed,” she remarked with a shrug. Suddenly, Kalita sneaked up from behind and started tickling Nemesis, causing her to squeal with laughter. “HEEEHEAHAEHAHAEEHEEE! NOHOHHOHHOAHOOAHOAHOAOHAO STOHOHHOOHOOHOOHOOOP!”

As quickly as it started, it stopped. Kalita was smirking with delight from the reaction she had gotten from Nemesis when she tickled her.

Nemesis said quickly, “No more, please. I hate being tickled. It’s torture.”

Kalita frowned. “It doesn’t have to be torture. It can be quite pleasurable.”

The redheaded goddess shook her head. “No, I don’t agree. It’s torture.” Then she left the duo alone on the beach.

“Torture?” Kalita said softly confused. Not since the island was above sea, torture was never administrated on the isle. Especially when it dealt with tickling.

“Strange. No one here thinks of tickling as torture,” Rexton thought aloud.

“But she’s not from here, Rex. Maybe she had a bad experience with it, someone taking it too far,” she suggested.

“Maybe.” Rex glanced at Kali. Knowing exactly what he was thinking, she nodded in agreement.

Nemesis was lying on the beach the next day when Kali appeared before her.

She sat down beside her. “I want to apologize for yesterday. I didn’t know that you wouldn’t like to be tickled. Everyone here on Atlantis are not into torture, only pleasure. And tickling to me is pleasure.”

Nemesis sighed. “It’s all right. But it’s torture to me.”

Kali stared straight into the ocean. “It doesn’t have to be torture. If you want, I could show you that it isn’t.”

Nemesis shook her head. “No.”

“Come on, Nem. Tickling can be very pleasurable. I can prove it to you,” she encouraged.

Kali was a nice girl, but she didn’t know or understand why she felt this way. She was angry with Micah for making her feel so vulnerable. She was the Goddess of Justice. She was supposed to be strong as she upheld the law, punishing the wicked, rewarding the good.

“You don’t understand. You wouldn’t understand.” Nem pulled her knees up to her chest as she enveloped her arms around them.

“Then help me understand,” she urged.

For some reason, Nem felt that she could trust Kali with what had happened to her and she did. She told Kali about Micah and what he and his father and stepmother had done to her. After she finished, it felt as though a huge weight had been lifted off of her shoulders. It felt good to divulge the information to Kali.

“That’s terrible. No wonder you think its torture,” remarked Kali.

Nem smiled a sad grin and shrugged.

“How about this? To show you how much it can be pleasurable, you and Rex can tickle me until I stay the safe-word of Olympus,” Kali suggested. She liked Nem and really wanted her to see that it doesn’t have to be torture. Maybe if she, herself, showed Nem that it wasn’t torture, then she’d maybe change her mind.

Nem stared at Kali, unsure if she should accept such an offer. Yet she trusted Kali and she believed that Rex would not intentionally hurt Kali by torturing her. Reluctantly, she agreed.

Kali led Nem into her condo that overlooked the beautiful ocean scenery. Her bedroom was spacious with a balcony that had an excellent view of the ocean. Her bed with leather straps on each corner lay in the center, Rex sitting on the edge. He was smiling widely with a slight mischief glint in his eyes.

“You had this all set up before you got me to agree?!” exclaimed Nem, though inwardly she was kind of happy. Kali was a beautiful Atlantian and she was looking forward to tickling her.

Kali just smiled as she stripped off her white toga style dress, revealing her sexy gold matching bra and panties. This beauty had long golden brown hair that fell upon her shoulders in waves, which accented her gorgeous emerald green eyes. She was curvaceously built, breasts fair and ample and hips perfectly wide. Without any hesitancy, Kali lied down upon her bed and allowed Rex to bind her wrists and ankles.

“Okay before we get started, lets make sure I’ve got this right. We’ll be tickling you until you say the password: Olympus. Correct?” Nem explored and was reassured by a nod from Rex and verbal agreement from Kali.

“Let’s get started!” Rex went straight for the feet, dragging his fingers up and down her soles, causing her to squealing like a stuck pig.

Nem stood near the dresser, watching unsure if she should join in or wait. But she knew she was definitely enjoying watching Kali wither and squirm, screaming her laughter.

“Come on, Nem! Get her stomach!” yelled Rex over Kali’s hysteria.

Slowly Nem moved towards where Kali was laying. Amateurishly, Nem started to idly graze her fingers across and up and down Kali’s quivering stomachs. Each tingle from Nem’s tickling fingers shot straight to Kali’s center of passion, causing moans to interrupt her flow of laughter.

“HAHAHAHAAHAHEAHEHEAHEHAHAEHAEHAHEAHEHEHAEHAEHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHHADHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHEHAEHEEEEE!” shrieked Kali as Rex dug his fingers into her feet, occasionally tickling in between the toes which got Kali to reach high octaves.

After a while, Nem picked up the speed, going from sides to armpits to stomach, leaving Kali confused about where she was going to attack next. As Nem gained experience, she was beginning to like dishing out the tickles. She was also becoming bolder with where she tickled, occasionally sneaking her hand to Kali’s thighs tickling there lightly.

Rex left Kali’s feet and joined Nem with tickling the upper body of Kali. Boldly, Nem removed Kali’s golden bra, revealing two beautiful globes. Rex produced a feather and handed it to Nem who used it to brush against Kali’s breasts as he delved a finger into Kali’s cute little navel. Because of the nonstop tickling, Kali switched from deep belly laughs to silent laughter and all the while grinding her hips, drawing the attention to the fact that she was getting close.

No inch of her lovely goddess-like body was left un-tickled. Not only was she enjoying, but also both Rex and Nem. Since her incident, Nem never thought she would enjoy tickling let alone dish it out. Yet thanks to these two tickle-lovers, Nem was learning that it didn’t have to be torturous like Kalita claimed.

Rex stopped tickling, but Nem didn’t notice she just kept up sweeping the feather across her breasts, into her pits, and all over her torso. Because Rex stopped, the tickling from the feather was more bearable and very enjoyable. Gulping in more much needed air, Kali was able to speak, but her moans spoke for her.

“Is my darling on the edge?” Rex whispered into her ears.

“YES,” she forced out as she arched her back, hoping to draw attention to her aching mound.

Rex then opened a drawer and pulled out a chastity belt of sorts, which caused Kali’s eyes to bug out. “No, Rex. <moan> Please, Rexxy, baby,” she pleaded with a few giggles.

He unlatched the sides, opening it like a diaper. In the center was a large dildo. Rex ripped Kali’s panties off, lifted her buttocks up off the bed and placed the contraption underneath her. With her legs wide, he easily lift it up between her legs: effortlessly he slid the dildo into her wet pussy. When it laid evenly upon the top of her triangle, he latched the sides, locking her in it.

Then he went back to the drawer and pulled out a remote control that had the settings of low, moderate, and high.

Finally Nem noticed and she stopped altogether as she stared at Rex. “What is that?”

“My own little invention. It’s like a chastity belt, but with a dildo that easily slides into the appropriate hole. With this little controller, I can make the whole contraption to vibrate slowly, moderately, or very fast,” Rex explained.

“Rex, no! We didn’t agree to use it this time! Rexxy!” she screamed. “Rex-” Her screams were interrupted when he turned the dial to low. The belt started to slowly vibrate, causing a glazed look appear in her eyes.

Nem was concerned, but Rex reassured her that though Kali seemed to not want it, she always enjoyed the feeling of the vibrations. Nem shrugged then got a wicked idea. She dug her fingers deep into the hollows of Kali’s armpits, causing her to scream in laughter with moans in between. Rex smiled as he joined in by attacking her soles. Soon it became too much and she finally went over the edge. Not once, but several times in a row. And several more times when Rex turned the dial to high. When she couldn’t handle anymore orgasms, she simply passed out and Rex turned off the vibrating belt.

“That was a lot of fun!” Nem remarked.

“I knew you’d think so. I’m glad, and Kali will definitely be pleased!” Rex returned, reaching out to give Nem’s sides a quick tickle. She giggled but this time didn’t tell him to quit or not do it again, which highly pleased Rex. Nem was back!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back