• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Hairstylist

Zebra

TMF Novice
Ok...so I go in for a haircut today, and I see the lady that normally does my hair in the back finishing up on a customer. A lady up front asks me if I have a preference, and when I tell her my lady, she shakes her head and says she's off after this one.

While I'm waiting for someone to free up, a 30ish hispanic lady walks in wearing flip flops...Cute little toes! She heads to the back and around the corner and comes out a minute later wearing tennis shoes and says to me "You're next, come with me!".

I sit down and after the haircut, she takes me to the back to get my hair washed...After the wash, she drapes a hot towel over my face and asks me if I was relaxed...I told her yes and she told me good, because she was next. I asked her if she needed some relaxation and she said that she had to go see her doctor today because of some back pain.

I told her that a lot of back pain can be relieved with reflexology. I told her that she probably needed to get herself a good foot and back massage. She said she loves her pedicures, but it's not enough. She said she pays her son 5 bucks to massage her back, but "I have no one to give me massage my feet"...

I'm under the towel, so I can't see her looks and she's can't see mine while we're talking, but I told her that a foot massage might tickle a little, but would probably be real relaxing...and she said that the tickling would probably feel good as well...

After a minute or two, she pulled the towel off and gave me a quick massage on my back...When she was done, she sighed and said "wish it was my turn!"...and my mind was whirring...

There's other lady's in her shop, so taking er up on her offer right there would probably not happen...

Any suggestions on how I can get those little feet into my hands?

ya...ask her if shed like for you to give her a foot massage....not too tough....doesnt have to be in the shop.

Here is an easy idea...
Do you have a business card or something similar?
Just drop a note in her hand with your phone number and a simple message of "Call for a massage sometime." or when you hand her the number say what I just mentioned.
Just bring it up, it is not a big deal to talk to people about giving them a massage..she seemed open to your, I will call it flirting, and as she stated would love a massage...and she is paying ;) Just kidding...

Good one little Mama!

The hairstylist has obviously given you a not so subtle green light here, BTW...

XOXO

Exactly what i was thinking, Steph and TD, she's totally asking you, so i think you should effinatly somehow get your number to her ;)

~clair :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back