• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish or no? Thru the Eyes of Ruby

Swimmingbird

TMF Poster
Well, I had a lovely time with a girl a couple of nights ago, I'll call her Ruby sincer she had dark red hair. Comic books set nerds up to be suckers for red heads. Mary Jane, Jean Grey, oh, and my favorite, Poison Ivy.

Anyway, it started a few nights ago at a friend's party. Ruby was a college buddy of my buddies. My best friend and I are two years older than the rest of the gang, and she was their age, 19. Well, we rag on each other quite a bit, and they were ragging on her and it came up that she had a phobia about feet. She hated them. Instantly in my mind I was thinking, "Damnation!" but she was wearing flipflops and seemed interested in me, so the night was still looking good. Anyway, most everyone passes out and it's Ruby and I playing Dead Red Revolver on the couch. All guys know in this situation, let the lady win. Then she starts making fun of me for losing, I wasn't about to betray my ultimate skills of videogamejutsu, but as a huge videogame nerd, I couldn't let it slide. Now we're sitting side by side and she has the classic cute girl, hold the knees against the chest and the controller infront of the knees playing style. Not to mention she had kicked off her flip flops. So, in response to being beaten and made fun of, I say, "You're afraid of feet, your feet are right there, and you have the nerve to make fun of me, *in my best samurai accent* you are very brave." She tells me that she's not afraid of her feet, so I took it as a sign to tickle her, which she was very responsive and seemed to enjoy even though I took her into hysterics. She made fun of me a couple of more times, which all pretty much ended up the same way. Now, most girls can only play video games for so long before they get bored, so we end up just chatting and eventually we talk about her fear of feet and it's opposite, the foot fetish. The topic changes to which fetishes we'd go along with and which we wouldn't. So I'm not done tickling her yet and tell her that I'm into tickling. She makes a point to tell me it's not a fetish, that it's very natural. Well, then we had a very fun evening, got together last night too since she was still in town and had a whole lot more fun. But I was happy to hear her call it natural. I've never had a problem with tickling girls, only two have ever asked me to stop, but still I think most of them were going along with a fetish, it was nice to just play with a girl. Now that I think about tickling in nature, I think I may agree with her. What does everyone else think, is it a fetish or just a mostly lost Human instinct.

Aghhhhh why can't i meet girls:( !

anyways. um if your meaning is Tickling a fetish yes or no? for some people it is and for others its not. it Depends on who you talk to. But for me its not really a fetish persay. i mean i may think about Tickling and look up Tickling photos etc.. while i am online from time to time browsing. But i don't need Tickling in my life 24/7 7 days a week 36 hours a year. because frankly i don't get tickled that often and i don't tickle other people that often in real life my chances are very very very far and inbetween almost never really. but even if i was getting Tickled alot or Tickling others i still don't think i would assume it as a fetish of mine. i just assume it as a harmless fun interest:D. even if Tickling is considered a fetish its fine no big deal to worry about. Tickling is awhole lot normal then some of the other (real fetishes out there) that i have seen online like Scat for instance. yuck and gross!:wow:.

if your worried about this Swimmingbird? don't be at all. don't be all worried one bit. just relax and calm down and get to know this girl ruby more.

and futhermore there seems to be alot of posts like This popping up reguarding if Tickling is a fetish or not.

Oh, I wasn't worried. I agree with you completely, there's nothing strange or wrong about having a tickling fetish. I thought I had a tickling fetish for.. I'll say fifteen years, assuming that I've had it since I was 5. Then I meet this girl who puts the natural idea in my head, just something I had never thought about.

As far as the girl goes, she doesn't live around here, was just visiting her college buddies. Never tried a distant relationship, by distant I mean over an hour drive, but I'm moving to California pretty soon, so I don't think I want to try that distant of one. But California will surely have a variety of lovely ladies to court. What am I talking about, I used to live there, it does surely have a variety of lovely ladies. Let's just hope I'm a wolf in the fox pen.

fetish.

I hate that word. Could it not be just some word that some psych/shrink (whatever) came up with for something they couldn't explain?

Actually, I think that the psychologists have changed their terminology and now call it a paraphilia instead of a fetish.

So what. I don't consider it to be a problem, but a way of pursuing happiness among consenting adults. :D

When I was seeing a psychiatrist years ago, she explained to me that, strictly speaking, tickling was not a "fetish," but a "perversion."

This was a great relief to me, since I had been trying all my life to become a pervert!
;) :D

Tickling isn't a fetish and you are well advised not to call it one.

It's like walking around with a sign on your head saying I'm mentally ill. Milagros is not correct that psychologists have started calling it a paraphilia. Paraphilia are a type of mental disorder of which a fetish is one type. Mental health professionals have a manual called the DSM-IV that explains the clinical meaning of paraphilia and fetish. The latter is a type of the former and they all involve some type of dysfunction in life and therefore are better avoided in common speech. I just describe my love of tickling as a "preference" the way some men love women with large cleavage, or hair color or whatever. Tough to argue since everyone has a preference in a prospective partner. In any case, it may be colloquial and trendy to call a tickling a fetish as many on this board tend to do. But I guarantee you that to anyone who is familiar with the true meaning of the term, you are putting yourself at a disadvantage. My 2 cents. Oh and by the way, I'm back.

Rook

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back