• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to get women to tickle you

ScottTickle888

TMF Regular
Hi. I have a lot of female neighbors that come over frequently and the couch that is in my family room is up near the door so that if your feet are laying off the end of it they are very easy to tickle. I have had success various times getting tickled by doing this but a lot of the time they just walk by. Is there any good way to hint that I want to be tickled without looking like i'm trying to be a pervert since that is definently not what i'm going for here. Any suggestions would be helpful thanks!

Make sure you respond well when tickled...

Hey Scott...if you have success when tickled...then make sure your react well. I mean don't freak out if they do tickle you, show that you like the tickling, that you don't mind it that it is fun to you...
Then, once you have a successful tickle, you can wiggle your feet at them or leave a great opening for a tickle...they should get the hint..and I bet the ladies talk...

What you could do for the UNsuccessful, is when they walk by just wiggle your toes just a bit...just to tease...see what you get.
Or stand in a door way with your arms over your head and talk to her...her fingers will be in your pits in no time!!

Good topic!

if your feet are that close to the door you could always playfully kick them with your foot and stick out your tongue as they walk in and see what happens, or somehow initiate the tickling

Well, you could always show a little skin...

It usually works well for me...Oh, wait, you're a GUY aren't you? :D
Sorry about that, guess I'll have to think of something a little more crafty...Hmm, I like Tommy's idea a lot.

I tend to want to "get back" at a guy who gets me good first. But, you could always disguise it as a sexy game, such as a bet (Figure out what their interests are--like "who sang this song?" if they've music/trivia lovers or the b-ball playoffs if they like sports...) Heck, you could even (how's this for a blast from the past?) engage in an old fashioned game of "truth or dare."

You could try the direct approach if you're feeling froggy or even in exchange for something you know she'll love, like a relaxing, "non perverted" foot or back massage...Welcome aboard anyhow and have fun, I'm sure you'll come up with something that works...

XOXO

playfully say ,'my feet are aching give us a massage'
i bet theyll tickle instead...wel i wud anyways¬

be direct.

i suggest hanging a sign off your big toe reading "please tickling my feet". if that doesn't work, make a new sign saying "tickle me and earn big $". hey, i bet it works:p

steve

Re: Well, you could always show a little skin...

steph said:

You could try the direct approach if you're feeling froggy or even in exchange for something you know she'll love, like a relaxing, "non perverted" foot or back massage...Welcome aboard anyhow and have fun, I'm sure you'll come up with something that works...

XOXO

Good idea Steph!
Another idea is to say, "I love a good foot/back/body massage but I need a firm touch cause' my feet/back/body are so sensitive...or ticklish?"

Just a thought. Direct attention to the area you want them to focus on...

Hah, may I also suggest a sign on your fingers that says, "Turnabout's fair play"?

Usually....

Placing my socked or bare feet by Meems, waiting for her to look at me, and flipping her off does the trick....

LOL

Re: Well, you could always show a little skin...

steph said:

XOXO

You might even offer a back/foot massage first, and, if your fingers should "accidentally" wander into a sensitive area, hey, it's a totally innocent mistake. After a few more "innocent mistakes", she'll probably be burning to get you back!

Say steph! Your feet hurt lately? :angel:

You could always initiate the odd playful poke, you're sure to get tickled in return, LOL ;)

Any guy that tickles me is instantly put on my, "I'll get you!" list. I become this psycho tickle huntress.... :devil: And the more you tickle me, the more I'll return the favor. So I'd say that is your best bet. :) Just make sure that you aren't doing that "I don't like it" role-playing yet. Take it, laugh, but don't do EVERYTHING in your power to get away, you know? It gives the impression that you HATE it, and we don't want that, now do we?

Re: Make sure you respond well when tickled...

tommytikl said:
Hey Scott...if you have success when tickled...then make sure your react well. I mean don't freak out if they do tickle you, show that you like the tickling, that you don't mind it that it is fun to you...
Then, once you have a successful tickle, you can wiggle your feet at them or leave a great opening for a tickle...they should get the hint..and I bet the ladies talk...

What you could do for the UNsuccessful, is when they walk by just wiggle your toes just a bit...just to tease...see what you get.
Or stand in a door way with your arms over your head and talk to her...her fingers will be in your pits in no time!!

Good topic!

Thats a cool idea! :D

smiley_orchid said:
Any guy that tickles me is instantly put on my, "I'll get you!" list. I become this psycho tickle huntress.... :devil: And the more you tickle me, the more I'll return the favor. So I'd say that is your best bet. :) Just make sure that you aren't doing that "I don't like it" role-playing yet. Take it, laugh, but don't do EVERYTHING in your power to get away, you know? It gives the impression that you HATE it, and we don't want that, now do we?
A PSYCHO TICKLE HUNTRESS?
now THAT sounds interesting..:D

smiley_orchid said:

Psycho tickle Huntress!? LMAO. Shygirl and I will have to remember that if you ever attend one of our gatherings. You sound like a gal whom she would LOVE to have as a tickle partner. As for getting on your "I'll get you list".......:p . We could handle that.:D

Contact us if you wanna chat about it more.

TTD

Re: Re: Well, you could always show a little skin...

Actually they DO honey (long week, does it show???)
XOXO

Double T said:

Say steph! Your feet hurt lately? :angel:

Re: Re: Well, you could always show a little skin...

Double T said:
You might even offer a back/foot massage first, and, if your fingers should "accidentally" wander into a sensitive area, hey, it's a totally innocent mistake. After a few more "innocent mistakes", she'll probably be burning to get you back!

Yeah...a totally "innocent" mistake....:rolleyes: :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back