• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An "evil" question?

daddy

Verified
Even though most think that the "non-consentual tickling" is wrong in real life, how many of you fantasize of this scenerio? Be honest now...no lying.

peace out,
daddy

Me.

But: It's a fantasy, that's all - of course I'm not running around kidnapping girls and tickling them to death.

(Honestly, I must admit that since the Dutroux trial and all, I am a bit worried about tickling scenarios like that.)

An even bigger fantasy of mine is to tickle a girl's soles for days non-stop - and she's actually liking it! :)

shock said:
Me.

But: It's a fantasy, that's all - of course I'm not running around kidnapping girls and tickling them to death.

(Honestly, I must admit that since the Dutroux trial and all, I am a bit worried about tickling scenarios like that.)

An even bigger fantasy of mine is to tickle a girl's soles for days non-stop - and she's actually liking it! :)

i'm the same with Shock. Me. i do as well. But its only fantasy for me to. becase i'm not about to get thrown in jail or even worse get a long sentance in Prison for running around tickling girls all over the place. but if i even heard from Sue the host of the Sunday Sex Show once she said that ''once a fantasy starts to act out real life then its not a fantasy Anymore!''

I do have non consentual fantasies, of course. I fantasize about tickling many girls I see. However, many of my fantasies that are non consentual involve things like tickling a wife or girlfriend in a bad mood, or a bitchy woman of some sort. I think many of us have non consentual tickle fantasies of some sort.

Mitch

P'S Just as a note of sort. Milagros, you never cease to amaze me my friend. Garnet feather? I never even knew that such a color existed. It is my bet that whatever color feathers exist in the TMF chain, you may achieve them all at some point.

Hmm, well, I am more for romantic scenes of cosy (though naughty!) indoor tickling, so I'd prefer my ticklee to be a girlfriend rather than a desperate or annoyed "victim". Definitely... Which may as well be nonconsensual, 'cause I might still want to tickle-attack her by surprise and tickle her into total silliness!
I find tickling sexy in many forms, and nonconsensual tickling can be a nice fantasy, but if it were for real I wouldn't really enjoy it. if in role playing, then yes, I might have my way with it, yep!
My two cents... :)

...justadinosaur!!

would you consider tickling the feet of a sleeping girl/woman non-consentual, or just being playful and/or naughty?

personally, I would have to say that would have to depend on the relationship you have with that person.

I think it would be a lie if anyone said they did not have fantasies about non consensual tickling! I know I do and on occaision have tickled non consensual ticklish ladies! Playfully of course and at times to get info out of them again in a playful manner. Never to the extent of being hurtful. Most of the times just to get a reaction out of them and to see if they would tickle back.

TTD;) :devil:

um...yeah, that's a big yes :D That's like the only thing i fantasize about, lol- however, as pointed out, it is only a fantasy, and if it ever did happen in real life...to someone who really hated it and stuff...i somehow dont think i'd feel the same way about it. But dreams can't hurt anyone, right? ;) That's just my crazy little sadistic side trying to break loose, lol :p

~clair :devil2:

I've thought about it being kinky, but dunno if i could actually go through with it

I definitely fantasize about non-con. It's probably the ultimate fantasy for about 80% or more of all ticklephiles. Thankfully, 99.9% of us would never do it in real life. Aside from a quick playful tickle (as TTD described) anyway.

Mimi

Ditto Mimi...
By the way, Mitch...it was announced a brief time ago that since they're running out of colors for Milagros, they're going to have to consult the Benjamin Moore catalogue from here on in.

Non-consentual tickling is just a fantasy of mine. I just write stories of that nature. I could never do something like that in real life.

You know what is funny? I have always fantasized about this sort of thing as well. When I met my wife, she indulged me, and still does. However, I honestly don't think I have ever tickled her for more than 40 seconds or so, and definitely not more than a minute. She is usually laugh screaming bloody murder by then, and I never have the heart to continue.

When I asked a similar question to this on AMT about seven years ago, I got a tongue lashing from some knucklehead who said that with guys like me around, it was "it's no wonder women think we don't know the meaning of the word NO!" Although it is a fantasy, I have never done anything but respect her limits, which I know without even having to ask. That is why she continues to let me do it.

It is funny, because we will negotiate for different things, and I will ask "five minutes on each foot?" Although I can picture myself doing this, I never do for the reasons noted above...I just feel badly...and she is deathly ticklish :devil:

That I remember, I have never posted on this subject since...

Regards,

TK

This is an example of one of those deep conversations you would have with fellow ticklephiles in person at a NEST and other gatherings. Perhaps even at dinner at Ruby Tuesdays!

Tickling is even better for me when the girl doesn't want it. However, an angry 'lee is a turnoff. Being cussed at and told to stop is like a natural OFF switch for me. Its no longer fun at that point and its time to stop. I've never continued the tickling for long, so making a 'lee angry has never actually happened, fortunately. Furthurmore I have trouble finding a desire to tickle a woman i'm deeply in love with. I dont desire the control and feel it causes torture that I don't want to inflict.

Collin

tklgal226 said:
um...yeah, that's a big yes :D That's like the only thing i fantasize about, lol- however, as pointed out, it is only a fantasy, and if it ever did happen in real life...to someone who really hated it and stuff...i somehow dont think i'd feel the same way about it. But dreams can't hurt anyone, right? ;) That's just my crazy little sadistic side trying to break loose, lol :p

~clair :devil2:

What she said :D Love to see that side of you break loose, hon :D :devil: Hmmmm, maybe next spring? ;) :p

I definitely go with Collin, two posts above me... That's the right way to put it then. Playful nonconsensual can be a lot of fun and even a bit of a turn-on, but if there's no hint of partnership and the lee gets mad or seriously desperate, then the thrill of it sorts of breaks down to me... For example, I found the "Nylon Dungeon" stories great for a fantasy, but I'd never enjoy something like that if it were for real?
Okay, one should try first.. :D

...justadinosaur

TicklishSinner said:
I've thought about it being kinky, but dunno if i could actually go through with it

iagree!! although i often pretend im not giving my consent when really its all i want!

of course

I think it's safe to say every single person in this forum has some sort of fantasy about non-consentual tickling! :devil: Well I know I do! :D

NC, Nope. CNC, Sure!

nobody271 said:
I think it's safe to say every single person in this forum has some sort of fantasy about non-consentual tickling! :devil: Well I know I do! :D

" I think it would be a lie if anyone said they did not have fantasies about non consensual tickling!"

Um, nope. Not all of us, and you know me well enough to know it's no lie. And I know, I sound like a wet blanket, sorry folks! The problem is that the few times in life that I've been tickled without my consent it hurt, because the 'ler didn't know what they were doing. And I've seen countless little folks made to cry from being tickled against their will and WAY too hard, so the whole thing turns me off faster than Dick Cheney's face. And people who really and truly don't want to be tickled tend to just squirm and fight and look so angry and miserable that I can't fathom it being any fun. Furthermore, I have very little respect for anyone who puts their hands on someone else knowing full well that person doesn't want to be touched that way; many of you have read my diatribes advocating women carrying forks... :devil:

Now having said all that, I *do* have constant fantasies of consentual-nonconsentuality, or CNC, which I think is what many people here are talking about. A completely willing 'lee lying there can be boring as hell, but someone for whom the sensations are almost unbearable and they *have* to beg and struggle-but if you stop they're disappointed and wiggle for more 'torture'- is just plain yummy. Sometimes a 'lee needs the 'ler to take them to that place "against their will", and that's truly sexy. For instance, my Top's idea of a really good time is tickling me 'til I beg him to spank me instead, which I **hate** but I somehow keep ending up in the same situation :rolleyes: :p . That's fun, and not really against my will-he has inherent permission, and if I were to safeword he'd stop immediately-that's the key, and even in my fantasies that aspect is important.

Bella

As a general rule...

...non-con tickling makes me VERY uncomforable, makes our innocent little kink seem very wrong all of a sudden. But every now and then, I think how cool it would be to see my ex wife disappear into a pile of an all-out, no-holds-barred grudge-tickle... but that's just spite, there. Hee!

definately

i have these kinds of fantasies all the time.
in some of them i am the victim.. which is kinda hard, cause with me, it will never be non-con, lol.

steve

Oooo... Honestly?

To be honest.... yes and no.

It's hard to explain.

I have this fantasy where I am abducted, blindfolded, stripped, and tickled by a group of people. (male and female) They are completely silent so that I won't know who they are, and they are merciless in their torture.

When I am destroyed (to their liking), they leave the room. I would think (gratefully) that they are giving me a much needed break. That is until one gentleman enters the room. (He would of course be my husband.)

And of course that is when the fantasy turns sexual in nature. :D :devil: heehee

I'll stop there.

I pretty much wouldn't know what was going on until the tickling began, and then, being blindfolded, I wouldn't know who the people were. I would, however, be able to recognize the touch of my love. (sigh)

That's as far as it goes. That and my "sick" desire to be tickled way beyond when I want it to stop regardless of how much I beg, plead, threaten, and fight. Mmmmmm..... But that is also by someone I trust and love.

Giggle... I guess I am strange.

As for tickling someone who clearly didn't want it. Fantasizing about it? Honestly? Nope. Not as a Ler. I just couldn't do that to someone. Takes the fun out of it if they don't enjoy it too. But... I do fantasize about it a lot with me as a lee. (which makes it concentual because secretly I really want it) sigh...

Sunny
:Kiss2:

I must say, I agree with bella and Sunriseticklee. I don't like non-con at all, even not fantazising. It takes the fun out of it and it's a truly mean thing to do.

To me non-con is to our common passion what rape is to sex: it only destroys it.

When I tickled my eks the half pleasure of it was the hugging and kissing afterwards. It would never happen in a non-con situation.

Re: Oooo... Honestly?

Sunriseticklee said:
I guess I am strange.

As for tickling someone who clearly didn't want it. Fantasizing about it? Honestly? Nope. Not as a Ler. I just couldn't do that to someone. Takes the fun out of it if they don't enjoy it too. But... I do fantasize about it a lot with me as a lee. (which makes it concentual because secretly I really want it) sigh...

Sunny
:Kiss2:

I don't think you're strange at all, hon, I know exactly what you're talkin' about :cool: . A lot of what I enjoy has to do with being taken WAY farther than I would ever ask for, at the pure mercy of the 'lers endurance. Kinda like being pushed into a gorgeous pool because you can't make yourself jump in. Sure I have a safeword that's sacred, but the way I play I'm honor-bound not to use it unless I absolutely, positively have to (cramping limbs, a serious bathroom need, etc). Having a safeword that you truly don't want to use is worse and more diabolical than none at all, trust me :devil: .

Someday I'll tell you MY fantasy (the only one I haven't done yet); it's similar to yours except I know the three 'lers, all male. And on this forum. And one of them has my Hitachi...(ahem) but I digress:

As for the non-con Topping, eh not so much. In my experience scared or angry people who seriously don't want to be tickled tend to feel pain instead, and if I'm in that kinda Topping mood they're going over my knee instead. Nice having two seperate kinks...:firedevil

Bella

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back