• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Of nylons and tickling... (From Holland...)

justadinosaur

Greetings to all you fellow ticklers... Stuck on an early summer of hard work as a consultant for an oil company in northern Europe, justadinosaur finds himself with no time to access the forum as much as he'd like, let alone enter the tickle-chat... So, as a sign of life, I finally decided to post about an idea I had on my (apparently deranged!) mind for some time now... :rolleyes:

As the title reveals, we are going to quickly but sort of deeply (deeper than usual, anyway!) analyze the issue of why and how ticklish ladies MAY! happen to be even more ticklish in their legs and feet (especially feet, I guess...) when wearing nylons... And by nylons I am expressing no specific preference as to the object of my (ahemmm!) attention here, either stockings or pantyhose... Anything will do, provided it belongs within the family of thin, elastic and see-through things that women gracefully wear for practical reasons or for looks... :devil:
Whether women are more ticklish with nylons on, I think is somewhat ascertained both by experience (mine, even if not as much as I'd like) and by enthusiastic word-of-mouth among ticklers and ticklees, :D whether ladies or gentlemen or other dinosaurs...

There are a few contrary exceptions occasionally mentioned, but I guess I am pretty sure that the majority of ticklers and ticklees will confirm.
Mind you, I am not talking about ticklers' preferences here... No matter whether they like to play with bare feet or stockinged feet, what is at issue here is the sensations and feelings on the part of their ticklees...
So far, so good, just to make it clear what we want to talk about!! (Isn't it amazing how serious and lengthy I can sound about such a totally silly thing??) :)

Now... The most accredited explanation, to my knowledge, is a physical one... And probably a very sensible one, at that: nylons are a thin, smooth veil of fabric that tightly adheres to the skin. The "smooth" term of the equation here comes into play: touch, wiggle, scribble, caress, stroke,
explore it with anything pointy and just as smooth, and that fabric will make it glide and wander undisturbed, with no hint of friction... It's an unhindered, easy trip over your lady's skin.
BUT! but... there might be another term in our equation, worth accounting, though somehow overlooked in all discussions of "tickling and nylons"!! (Suspence builds up now!)

And that is.... (Suspence turns unbearable!!) .... :eek:
Psychology! (Oh so wise, so analytic of me....) ;)

Okay, what I think is sort of this...
Nylons are often considered a nice, sexy accessory to a lady's attire... Most men feel it looks good! Now this could also be worth a discussion in itself, at least when there's nothing better to do, because why on earth should we think our girls' legs look nicer if covered in a thin veil of fabric that is almost nonexistent?? But so it seems to be.... I know it works for me anyway, and I am certainly not the only one? Now... If in whatever situation, a lady is offering you the chance to play with her legs and footsies, that means closeness, trust, affection, mutual attraction, love, how you wanna call it... Complicity? Well, the point is, mutual openness, which so happens to turn into sexual or cuddly attention in that moment, naturally, spontaneously, and happily (hopefully!)... That lady is probably attracted to her gentleman! (The lucky bastard!) and unless he's as hopelessly communicative as a wooden log, she will feel he's attracted to her...

Yes I know this is getting lenghty, but bear with me, huh? Thanks...

She opens up to feelings and to physical contact on that very moment... Could she be feeling more sensitive, from a physical point of view? I certainly guess so. I fear the revenge of the feminists here, but most women's bodies work like that somehow, the open when the moment is ripe...
And now, a touch of wishful thinking from the dinosaur! What if, wearing nylons, she had to notice that his attention is focused, even just a bit, on her lower extremities? She might be feeling
sexier?? She might be feeling that right there and then that part of her body can be at the center of her partner's sensual attention...
;)
My idea is... simply.... would it be possible that, caught in the subtle mechanisms of our culture, nylons would make our lady feel sexier and more sensual, more iconically feminine somehow, and thus enhance that openness to physical contact and to her senses in an intimate moment?All the more so if this happens to be during a tickly situation, where there might be particular focus on her legs, footsies, toetsies, bloopsies, woetsies, and so on...........?
Even just slightly.......?
Or not at all..........?? :confused:
Are you all still reading me....?? :zzzzz:

She feels more attractive, thus more sensually interactive, thus also! more ticklish... An added component to the pleasure and excitement during those nice moments shared with someone special.... During a moment in which waves of enhancement catch every little feeling, every little touch, every word... And then, also, because that's the forum is all about here, every little tickle!!
So.. Opinions?? Feedback?? Word to the ladies? Word to the gentlemen?? Hope I added a nice perspective to an intriguing tickly topic!! :)
Cheers and doei to all from....

...justadinosaur!!

P.S. Of course, unfortunately enough, here in the Netherlands most ladies never wear nylons! Sigh... But it was different back in Italy, yep!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back