• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Day in the Life of an Arabian Harem Slave: Tuesday

tklover66

TMF Novice
Tuesday

The Sheik lounged on the luxurious sofa, an unpleasant smile on his face. He was naked, and was leisurely stroking his manhood. The object of his raptor’s gaze was his Tuesday slave, Helene. She was a lithe French beauty, with soft brown curls reaching past her shoulders. The Sheik had first set his eyes on this French beauty when she was in his country negotiating a legal document for the law firm she was working for.
Her dynamism, beauty, youth and exotic accent made her an instant desire for the licentious Sheik who then proceeded to use his “business” contacts to keep tabs on Helene and wait for the right moment to make her his plaything.

She was dressed in a modified french maid’s outfit, with the sexy black skirt just covering her upper thighs. A long slit in the middle of the skirt ensured that whenever she moved, she showed a lot of leg, and often gave a tantalising glimpse of her bare crotch. From the back view, her buttocks were totally uncovered, revealing enticingly firm, rounded cheeks that called to be caressed and squeezed.

Her black lace see-through blouse was a cunning corset as well, squeezing her size 20 waist into a slightly smaller size 18. This had the pleasant effect of keeping her belly tucked in while forcing her considerable bosom out. The blouse adhered to her skin like a second layer of skin, and it was so transparent that it would have made no difference if Helene was naked.

Her arms were anchored behind her back, locked in a single-hand glove that ended in a ball, so that even her fingers had no leverage. This had the pleasant effect of thrusting her breasts even further forward. She was currently using a small polishing brush to clean the table in front of her. She knelt submissively on the floor, with the brush in her mouth, sweeping her face from side to side as she tried to brush the table. It kept her brown curls bouncing around prettily. Despite the outfit, she still radiated sophisticated sensuality.

The Sheik looked on with satisfied amusement, enjoying the servitude this French lass had been broken into. From a defiant lawyer to a docile tickle slave. He remembered the delights of previous weeks when, under the expert ministrations of Selima, Helene had been transformed from a feisty hellcat to a submissive tickle slave. He crooked his finger at her, motioning her closer.

Trembling, Helene crawled towards her master, the brush still in her mouth. She knelt in front of him, eyes demurely downcast. Her sexy body was trembling fearfully, sending beautiful ripples down her body. He cupped her face in his hand and raised her eyes to his, drinking in the beauty of her brown doe eyes and the exquisite suffering etched in them.

“Have you been a good maid today, Tuesday?” he asked softly. She bobbed her head demurely, the brush still in her mouth. He dragged his finger down her side, making her flinch and moan pitifully, but she made no move to escape. He left his finger in her belly button, and she grimaced at the ticklish sensations. “You have learnt your lessons very well, indeed,” the Sheik marvelled. He took the brush out of her mouth with an audible ‘plop’ sound.

Helene moved her jaw around for a few moments, before she croaked out, “how may I serve you today, Master?” in her sexy french accent.

The Sheik grinned wolfishly. His hands leisurely fondled her beautiful breasts. She made no move to move away from his repulsive touch, but her trembling increased. “Well, I could ask you to suck me, couldn’t I? You have a wonderfully talented mouth- but you lawyers already know that!” he chuckled.

Helene blushed a bright red, but she nodded her head submissively. “Yes sir, whatever you want. I just want to please you,” she choked out, tears of humiliation forming in her eyes.

“Or we could have hours of wonderful sex, couldn’t we? The way you know how to use your body is really quite amazing! Selima didn’t really need to teach you very much, just some encouragement to bring it all out,” he taunted. Tears flowed down her cheeks, but she remained kneeling in front of her sadistic owner.

“Tell me, Tuesday, have you ever had anal sex before?” he grinned evilly at Helene. She looked at him, a shocked expression on her face. True, she was sexually active before her abduction and had experimented a great deal before, but never this before! The Sheik took advantage of her shock to pounce on her and soon Helene was bound face-down to a large table.

Her arms in the glove were tied to a hanging rope over the table, forcing her torso down firmly against the table. Her legs were spread wide apart and bound to each leg of the table, keeping her in a standing position. Her bottom was perfectly showcased to her sadistic master. Spread as she was, Helene’s butt cheeks were naturally pulled apart, exposing the pink rosebud of her anus. Helene was whimpering in dread, knowing that she was going to get tickled so badly that she would beg her Master to take her in the ass. And there was absolutely nothing she could do about it.

“Please Master,” she begged raggedly. “Please, no more tickling! I’ll do anything you want! Please, oh please, use me any way you want, but please not in my ass,” she cried out.

The Sheik ran his hands across her quivering perfect butt cheeks, reveling in the firm yet smooth texture of her buttocks. “You’ve never had it up your ass before, have you, Tuesday?” he queried. She shook her head mutely. “Wouldn’t you like to try it out for the first time?” he snickered.

“Oh please, Master! Not my ass! I beg you! I’ll suck you really good, the best you’ve ever had. I’ll- I’ll give you a nice boob fuck as well, please Master! Please!” Helene begged, knowing that it was useless. The Sheik started to lightly tickle her buttcheeks, running his fingers lightly across the flesh in rapid strokes. Helene gasped and pulled against her bonds futilely.

“No please, NO!!! Please Master! I’ll take your lovely cock between my breasts and give you the best blowjob in the world at the same time!” She screamed as the tickling of her ass got worse. She had never been tickled on her ass before, and she was unprepared for how torturous it could be! “AHHHHAAHHH!” she cried out in ticklish agony as her Master’s fingers danced across her butt. The only response from her master was a cruel chuckle as he intensified her tickling.

Helene had lost track of time. All she knew was the unending torture of fingers and feathers stroking her ticklish ass, driving her to fresh heights of tickle torture. As much as she tried to struggle, to escape this cruel tickling, the bonds held her in place.

“PLEASE MASTER! HAVE MERCY! I CAN’T TAKE ANYMORE!” she wept. He merely dragged the cruel feather up and down the crack of her butt, making her wail in agony. Her head was raised in agony as the stroking of her butt crack tormented her without surcease. Her face was screwed up in an expression of pure torture, and the Sheik noted with satisfaction that as each stroke of the feather passed her anus, her body jerked spasmodically. Undoubtedly, he would use this piece of knowledge to intensify her torture later on!. “PLEASE! RAPE MY ASS!” she finally broke.

“Rape?” the Sheik asked quizzically, never letting up on the feathering of her butt crack. “My dear slave, you’re supposed to be begging me to fuck you in the ass! You want this, remember?” His free hand tickled her butt cheeks without mercy. Then he placed one finger against her tailbone, where her spine ended just before the rounded globes of her ass. He gently pressed down, wiggling his finger leisurely. Helene strained futilely against her bonds, crying out in agony.

“Fuck my ass, please,” she wept brokenly.

“You don’t sound like you mean it Tuesday,” the Sheik replied, one hand feathering her butt crack, and the other tickling the dimple of her tailbone.

“AHHHH! I WANT YOU TO FUCK MY ASS PLEASE MASTER! PLEASE FUCK ME IN THE ASS! I NEED IT SO BADLY!” Helene screamed at the top of her voice, desperate to end this horrible tickle torture session.

“Much better, Tuesday, much better,” he said cruelly. The tickling, however, continued unabated. “Now, before we embark on a new course in your sex education, there are some preparations that must be done. A clever girl like yourself should know what they are,” he informed Helene. “What do you think we should do before we have anal sex, Tuesday?” He concentrated the feather on the pink rosebud of her anus, even as he tickled the dimple of her tailbone. Helene wailed in pure agony, but there was no escape for her.
“PLEASE MASTER! FUCK MY ASS! JUST PUT YOUR DICK IN MY ASS!” Helene shrieked in mindless hysteria, the cruel ass tickling too much for her to bear.

“I could do that,” the Sheik replied, relishing the impact of his feathering of Tuesday’s anus. “But that would get my cock all dirty afterwards.” His merciless tickling continued unabated.

“PLEASE MASTER! STOP IT! I CAN’T STAND IT ANYMORE! OH PLEASE! YOU CAN USE A CONDOM! THEN YOUR COCK WON’T GET DIRTY!” Helene screamed, desperate for some surcease from this hellish torture.

“Ah, a much better idea!” the Sheik agreed. “But, a condom reduces the pleasure I feel,” he countered, not letting up on the tickling.

Helene wept pitifully, her eyes squeezed tightly shut as her body shuddered helplessly in her bonds. “Please, Master, you can give me an enema to clean me first,” she croaked out, nearly half-insane from this unbearable ass tickling.

“Bingo!” the Sheik called out enthusiastically. He let up on her tailbone tickling, but kept the feather tracing designs all along her anus. “How many times do you think I should give you an enema, Tuesday?”

“As often as you like, please Master,” Helene replied in a servile tone, willing to perform any perversion now to escape from this cruel tickling.

“Good answer, Tuesday,” the Sheik approved. “Now, my dear, after the enemas, we’re going to have anal sex. You’ve been begging for it for such a long time now, so I don’t want to hear a single word of complain later on, understood?” Helene nodded her head frantically. The Sheik brought his finger back to her tailbone, tickling away. “Understood?” he asked in a menacing tone.

“YES MASTER! I UNDERSTAND! I WON’T COMPLAIN! I’LL LOVE IT” Helene screamed.

“Good,” he purred. “because if I hear one word of complain, I’ll gag you and tickle your anus for two whole hours, before we start with the begging for anal sex all over again.”

“His excellency, the Sheik, likes his slavegirls without body hair,” Megan’s torturer informed her, holding up an electrolysis device in her hand. It buzzed spitefully, and promised unending tickle torment for Megan. She was bent almost backwards on a curved rack, her arms and legs spread apart close to the floor, while her belly was towards the ceiling. The two tormentors were preparing Megan to have her groin totally hairless.

Megan was gagged, unable to plead for mercy. She was weeping already, anticipating the cruel torments ahead of her today. Each of the torturers held one electrolysis hair removal device, promising Megan double the torments. With evil gleams in their eyes, they touched the devices to Megan’s crotch. She screamed into the gag at the contact, for it sent a ticklish jolt through her senses.

They moved the devices slowly across her crotch, slowly denuding the gorgeous redhead. Wherever the devices went, it left a horribly ticklish vibration on Megan’s skin and she was screaming and laughing hysterically into the gag. If not the curved rack, she would probably have jumped onto the ceiling already. But she was tightly bound, her pussy helplessly exposed as they used the cruel electrolysis devices to simultaneously denude and tickle her. Even after her pussy was gloriously bare, they kept the devices on her crotch.

“We have to make sure the hair follicles are completely destroyed,” they explained unhelpfully to the suffering Megan, pressing the devices firmly against her crotch, making her shriek helplessly into her gag. “It’ll probably take quite some time,” one of them told Megan with a cruel smile on her face. Megan’s eyes bugged out and struggled on the rack futilely, for one of the devices had dropped to her perineum and was stimulating the dreadfully ticklish flesh there.

“UUHHHMMMPPHH!!! UUUMMMHHHPPPP! UUHHHMMMPPPHHH!” Megan screamed, tears of agony streaking her cheeks. The torturers merely smiled at her.

Hope you guys like the story!
Anybody up for Wednesday? :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back