• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renaissance Fairs

Knife-X

TMF Novice
Hey, ahs anyone been in that incredible situation at a renaissance fair where a girl in period costume is stuck in the stocks? It happned to me years ago, but I was quite young, so it would have looked a bit daft if I had run over, taken her shoes off and started tickling her! Shame, because she was a really cute little redhead as well!

Happens quite often and Renfaires. There will be one in NY at the end of the summer.

TTD

Wouldn't it be wierd if the knight who won the maiden after the joust turned out to be a tickle freak and put her in the stocks and tickled her? Personally, I'd prefer being tickled on the rack, but whatever.

ive always wished for it to happen at the few fairs ive been to...never seen it though :(

everyone i talk to that goes to renne faires says that they have never seen, heard of it so i don't udnerstand where these are happening. we should get them to be at more faires and maybe more like summer fest ammusement things.

Check out the New York Ren Faire the end of the summer. I believe it runs from late August to mid September.

TTD

I love the Renisanced fair i cant wait for it to come back in Feb, but i dont recall ever seeing tickling there

Never been to one, but they sound awesome! :D

tickling at Renfaires

How soon we forget, lol...

I work the Renaissance faires at Felicita Park and Balboa in San Diego. I try to be at all of them but it doesn't always happen.

Tickling is not specific to the faire but we do arrests for charity and put people in the stocks. Tickling becomes a part of it (but nothing long term per say, and nothing where there is direct audience participation).

Alas as the Magistrate it is my duty to help in the torment of the prisoners for the crowd. It's good to be the magistrate.

http://www.bagelfather.com/gallery/gallery_faire/renfaire_felicita03april/arrests/arfprf03_08.htm

I don't have the faire pictures from April 04 up yet but it is one of my projects I want to get finished. I am leary of putting the few vid clips I have because of bandwidth issues. I have 100MB transfer per day and that wouldn't be enough for the community. I couldn't give it to someone else to post because if it was found out how could I explain how it got onto the net? Sorry folks.

When I have the pictures for the new pages up I'll let you know.

The New York State Rennissance Faire Stirling Forest in Tuxedo New York does not incorperate tickling, by use of stocks, or any means. They do have stocks for the head and hands but not feet. The room of torture features many tortures that end in death i.e wrack, Guieotine, thumb screws, pressing(crushing,) and skull crusher quite graphic too dummies and manicans in with eyes being popped out of the socket, bodies split in 2, and decapiatation.

I know this becaue I go every year and worked there for for 3 weeks

Hate to pe a pendant (only joking, I love it) but there are no such things as stocks for the head and hands, they are pillories.

Nerobob-Always happy to add something pointless and irrelevant to the conversation.

There are only two renfaire operators who incorporate tickling into their faires on purpose, and that's Kujman from NJ, and Marco from Italy.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back