• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Evening in P!nk's Dressing Room (fiction)

ghost_host_999

TMF Poster
Ok, this is my first crack at a tickling story...hope you folks enjoy it.(Please be merciful) :)

It felt like an earthquake. Madison Square Garden was thumping, threatening to sake itself off its very foundations. The concert was in full swing. I had been sent by WNEW-FM to cover this very special show...Mary J Blige, Beyonce, and Pink were giving a benefit show with the proceeds to go to a local pediatric AIDS charity, but that wasn't the half of it...I had a very special assignment. My heart was thundering in my chest and threatened to overtake even the bass of the concert's sound system. You see, I was not in the crowd. I still could not believe my luck as I held the laminated backstage pass, turning it over and over in my fingers. It said "All Access" on one side, and on the other showed the sexy, smiling face of the sexy diva Pink. The station had chosen me to have the illustrious task of getting an exclusive interview with Pink. So here I sat, in the diva's very own dressing room waiting for her to get off stage.

I knew her set could not be more than an hour and a half, but it seemed to stretch on for eternity. Curiosity got the better of me as I started looking through a few of the wardrobe cabinets. Lots of skimpy, black leather items, oooh...navy blue lace thong...and a definite plus, black silk thigh high stockings. God this woman was sexy...I couldn't wait to see her up close and in the flesh. Soon after, the music died down, and the crowd went crazy. It wouldn't be long now. The dressing room door flew open, and amidst a whirlwind of screaming fans, security guards, clicking cameras, there she was. She wore a black halter top, black stretch pants with a lacy pink thong sticking out of the top, and running shoes. Her blazing pink hair stood in stark contrast to the subtle earthtones of the dressing room. Much the same way as this striking woman stood in contrast to the crowd of people surrounding her.

Pink's publicist was rattling off dates of shows, flights, and where she had to be tomorrow. The woman sounded like an adding machine clicking off numbers. I could see Pink's patience was wearing thin.

"Yeah, yeah, ok...we'll talk about it tomorrow morning...right L.A. for the tonight show, I got it. Can I at least take a shower in peace?" Before the publicist could utter a word, she was shoved out the door. The sexy singer turned and saw me sitting on the couch.

"Oh, shit...the radio thing right?" I smiled and nodded. She seemed as if she was about to blow me off outright, but then something changed her mind.

"Um...ok...how 'bout this...lemme go shower real quick, then we can talk alright?"

"Sure." I replied.

"Kewl, have something to drink and I'll be right back." She winked, and grabbed a bundle of green fabric, and closed the bathroom door. The shower blazed to life, and all I could think of was what must she look like all soapy and wet...God she had the kind of body that Renaissance men created paintings and sculptures of. The water stopped, and in a few moments the door opened. Pink stepped out of the steamy bathroom wearing only a hunter green tank top and bikini set. My eyes boggled, I really didn't know where to look first...she had perfect boobs, they strained against the flimsy fabric of her tank. Her taut, tan stomach looked incredibly inviting, and she had the kind of legs that you would want wrapped around you for hours. The residual moisture from the shower on her skin made her seem to glow in the light of the dressing room. God even her feet were sexy, perfect size 7's with the most adorable toes I had ever seen.

"OK, that's better...now before we get started, you know there's a policy I have with radio guys." Uh oh...this didn't sound good.

"What's that?" I managed to stammer out as I saw Pink slowly but surely slinking her way towards me. SHe looked like a wild jungle cat just waiting for the right moment to pounce.

"Before I say one word about anythin' I gotta know if yer a good guy or not, and there's only one way of tellin' THAT." Slowly, and sensually, the adorable diva straddled my lap in a recreation of a simulated lap dance that she gives one lucky fan during each concert. I could feel her toned, willowy body rubbing against me as she slowly planted her lips onto mine. My mind went into an instant tailspin, I couldn't think straight, this was the sexiest woman I had ever seen, a fantasy come to life, but it only too a second for me to try to satisfy the last piece of the fantasy puzzle. While we kissed, I let my fingers tweak Pink's waist.

"Eeeep!!" she instantly jumped a bit and gave me a devilish smile.
"Mmmmm...naughty thing." Oh My God...Pink was ticklish! SHe kissed me again a bit harder, our tongues danced in each other's mouths like candle flames and I decided to press my luck. I gently ran my fingers down her back and once again tickled her sexy waist. Pink giggled into my mouth and began to grind against me a bit more ardently. It was almost as if she *liked* it. She kissed my ear and then purred in an erotic throaty whisper,

"Better quit that...you don't know what that does." If that wasn't an invitation, I don't know what was. I started kissing Pink's neck, leaving little licks here and there. She moaned gently in my ear and wrapped her arms around my neck. Meanwhile, I crept my fingers higher and higher, until they gently caressed the silky soft skin of Pink's underarms.

"hehehehehe...hey now...hehehehehehe...quit it." The diva cooed playfully as I kept softly tickling her. Pink's nipples stood wholly erect beneath her emerald green tank top. I whispered to her,

"Looks like someone's enjoying this." She looked down, saw her nipples straining against the fabric of her top and without a word, she reached down and felt the growing hardness in my crotch.

"Looks like we both are...hehehehehehe...HEY!...No fair!" She was cut off by a torrent of sexy giggles that were bubbling out of her. I had snuck my fingers inside her undies and was tickling Pink's butt, causing her hips to slither back and forth in my lap in a very alluring motion. I started kissing Pink's chest, moving lower and lower, until the singer reached up and slooowly pulled the green tank top over her head, exposing her simply perfect breasts. Her nipples stood up like two little puckered mouths begging for a kiss. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She could see my eyes bulge in awe of her sensuous beauty.

"I'm glad you like them," the diva purred as I started kissing her slowly from her neck to her nipples and back again. Pink arched her back and moaned slightly as I lightly slithered my tongue around her nipples. She held me tighter to her, not wanting my mouth to get away from her smooth, sensuous skin. I brought my arms from around her butt and let mmy fingers playfully tickle the front of her hipbones. Some ticklers affectionately call this area "the pockets".

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Oh God...Quit it!!!...HAHAHAHAHA...Mmmmmmm...hehehehe...Mmmmmmmm" The sexy songstress didn't know whether to laugh or moan as her body was faced with both her nipples being licked and her hips being tickled.

"Looks like I've got a good spot sweetie." I teased as I kept tickling Pink's hips, watching her squirm and laugh in my grip.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh GOD!!!!!STOP SWEETIE!!!SSSTTAHAHAHAHAPPP!!"
I didn't wanna overdo it just yet, so I stopped. I kissed Pink deep on the mouth, and whispered in her ear,

"God Pink, yer the best." The singer smiled and kissed my ear whispering,

"Call me Alecia." I hugged her and looked over her shoulder. As she knelt, straddles on my lap, I could see her perfect size 7 soles peeking out from under her butt. I couldn't pass this up. I planted my lips on the singer's right nipple and softly suckled it. She smiled and let out a low sexy moan. I slowly ran my fingers along her sides eliciting more squirms and giggles as they travelled lower and lower. Finally I could feel the smooth skin of her heels under my fingers.

"Eeeek!!" Alecia squeeked a bit as she felt me tickling her heels.

"Feels like you just had a pedicure...your feet are so soft hon." She smiled as I gently massaged her incredibly soft and silky arches. I could feel her feet twitch slightly as I moved my fingers over one tickle spot or another, but now it was time to see if I could make her crazy. I let my fingers spider tickle their way up and down her perfect size 7 soles over and over again.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!STAHAHAHAHPPP!!!!HAHAHAHAHON...HON...QUIT!!! QUIT!!! NOT MY FEEHEHEHEHET!!!" I planted my mouth on Alecia's nipple tickling it with my tongue while my fingers probed and tickled her sensitive soles.

"GAHAHAHAHAHD!!!...MMMMMMHAHAHAHA!!!!" I slowed down the tickling and she whispered in my ear, "hehehehe...mmmmm...god hon, hehehehehe...all this tickling's made me wet." Hearing how turned on she was getting was more than I could handle. Grabbing Alecia under her butt, I picked her up and laid her down on the couch. She lifted her sexy feet in the air as I slid her bikinis off of her, giving her soles a little mischevious tickle as I pulled the undies off her feet. She smiled and giggled as I began kissing and licking her soles, slowly working my way up her legs. Alecia closed her eyes as she could tell where I was headed. I let my tongue slither over her soft inner thighs, making her squirm even more. I gave her clit a little tantalizing kiss, only to move past it in order to kiss the soft skin under her belly button.

"hehehehehe...oooh...you tease...no fair...hehehehe" she purred as I wiggled my tongue in her belly button. Taking Alecia;s hand in mine, I slowly moved down and began to let my tongue lavish love on her most intimate areas. The effect was immediate and electric. The singer arched her back and moaned while my tongue worked it's magic. She hadn't been lying before, she was already very wet from all the tickles and licks she had received before, but now her pleasure had reached a whole new level.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmmm...yeah...yeah...hehehehehehe!!!...oh god...Mmmmmmm...hehehehe!!" I started tickling her ribs with my free hand while I was slithering my tongue over her clit. Alecia's hips were rising up to meet me as I continued to go down on her and tickle her at the same time. It felt as if every muscle in her body was contracting as she was getting closer and closer to climax. Her grip on my hand was like a vice, but my free hand kept probing her ticklish waist and hips while I started slowly suckling her clit.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OH GAHAHAHAHAHAHAD!!!" Alecia's whole body tensed as she was wracked with the spasms of her thunderous orgasm. Seeing this, I slid the fingers of my free hand deep inside her, stroking her g-spot. her moans got louder and deeper as a new wave of orgasmic delight washed over her. She went completely stiff, biting her bottom lip as I continued to stroke every last ripple of lust out of her. Finally after what seemed like minutes, her rogasm began to subside. Panting, sweaty, and exhausted, Alecia Moore, otherwise known as Pink, planted a long passionate kiss on my lips. When she had fully come back to her senses, she asked me for my phone number, which i readily handed over. Alecia then went to her dressing room table, scribbled something on a card and handed it to me. It was her cel number and an inscription. It read,

"Had the best time. Can't wait to see you again. Lots of Love, Alecia"
It will be quite a while before Pink's schedule has her back in New York again, and even if I never see her again, I'll always treasure the very special evening we shared in her dressing room.

THE END.

you should definitely write more...celeb tickling stories isn't a favorite of mine, but this was so very well-written and descriptive..great job..:)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back