• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

roleplaying scenarios....

TicklishSinner

1st Level Orange Feather
Jester and I are interested in some new scenarios for roleplaying, we can pick out characters but have trouble with some scenarios..any help would be appreciated

Hey

I'm not sure which ones you have tried but here are a few suggestions. Teacher/Student which is fun because either one can be the ler or the lee. student tickles teacher for better grades. teacher tickles student for being bad. How about Boss/Employee. Same thing either one can be ler or lee. Employee wants a raise or boss punishes bad worker. Of ocurse there is that fun one of cop/prisoner or spy/interrogator. I hope this has helped some. Have alot of fun.

Coffee

really spooky here. i was thinking today about posting something like this. must have something to do with the atmospheric particles and all.

i used to do pirate and prim maiden. get a sword and a fake parrot. some sand and palm trees. then let him take you as his booty.

My favorite is babysitter/naughty boy. The babysitter grabs him to keep him from doing something dangerous (like touching the hot stove) and accidently discovers that he is ticklish. Then she decides to have fun. :D

roleplaying scenarios...

I have a few suggestions . . .

1) The Intruder
Someone breaks into your home at night while you are sleeping.

2) New neighbor
A new neighbor knocks on your door to get 'acquainted'

3) The Tax Collector
A Tax Auditor comes over to go over your taxes.

4) The Fender-Bender
You have a slight accident with your car & another's.
The other person comes over to work out a 'deal'.

These are a few that came to me just now.

When I was in New Orleans I met a girl who wanted to play vampire. It's good if the guy is getting tickled because the rules are you can't resist the vampires movements, so you can say... cover your ribs with your arms, but if she takes your wrist and pulls it away, you aren't allowed to resist.

Also, you can play a game where one person is tied and torture tickled for about five minutes, then the other person has to go through it, add five minutes to every round. See who can go the longest without giving in. Whoever holds out longest gets to tickle the other for the rest of the night, but playfully, that way, if you can't take it, you can give in to receive much lighter play. It gives a reason to submit.

Not sure if those are really scenarios.. I tried to come up with a few, but they just came up more as characters. I'm sure you've done the tickling for information, let's see.. oh, alright, got one that's more of a game than a scenario but here goes.

Usually I don't have a lot of trouble winning a tickle fight, so one girl I was dating wanted to make a game where she had an advantage. We called it the Knight and the Thief, the Knight has a crystal crown for the princess, and the thief wants it, the Knight can't drop it or it might break so he has to hold it at all times, you can hold anything doesn't really matter as long as it isn't too light. Eventually she started using an old scarf of hers to try to tie my legs up. It's a lot of fun if you have a lot of space to play.

Hope any of that helped.

Name a few...

sets of characters. Also, What is your favorite character to portray and which is Jester's? And....What is your favorite for Jester to portray and vise verse, or some such?

Now if you want to spend a few dollars to play, you can buy an 'I Dream of Jeannie' costume...
Or buy a Police Officer costume...
Check your local Cpstume Shops or on the web.

A ticklish encounter with a shoe salesman at a high end shoe store.

Cool ideas Bart!

I actually have one of those "Jeannie" costumes. (Loved the story, BTW...)

XOXO

Tickler Bart said:
Now if you want to spend a few dollars to play, you can buy an 'I Dream of Jeannie' costume...
Or buy a Police Officer costume...
Check your local Cpstume Shops or on the web.

thank you all for the input, i think we will be having some fun with these!!! mmm dream of jeanie i wonder how i would look in one of those costumes?? lol

Tickling Barbara Eden, either as Jeannie or as herself, has always, and still IS a major MAJOR fantasy of mine.
Steph, glad you anjoyed my story. I pretty much made it up as I went along.
I bought the Jeannie costume for a former girl friend of mine.
She wore it once. My heart was pouding at the sight of her with her midrift out and exposed. She had jet black heair, so she was Jeannie's EVIL sister, Jeannie. Yes, BOTH had the same name.
She played it so well too. Calling me 'Master' the whole time.
Too bad we didn't tape it. Would have been a great video to see.

LOL!

Yup, but I've never actually WORN it for anyone. :rolleyes:
(It was a gag gift from a friend who heard I'd taken up Egyptian belly dance...)

But for a relatively cheap costume (authentic belly dace costumes are generally custom made and cost several hundred dollars--ouch, LOL!) it's pretty cute...

XOXO

Good Lord could I post all day on this subject!!

One of the easiest things to do I think, is to go get 3 or 4 of your favorite movies. As you watch them, note the scenes that would have been "Oh so much better if there'd just been a tickle there". Of course, this shouldn't be hard for us...we think there ought to be tickling in the opening and closing credits! LOL Anyway, basically, you got your scenario with any scene you feel like reenacting.

You said you have no problem with choosing characters, so this could also work with you superimposing your chosen characters into given scenes. For instance, the Sopranos, Season Two I believe, when Alicia Witt guest stars as the gal working with Jon Favreau. In any event, there's the scene when she's in the elevator with Christopher, has her shoes off and he asks to see them. Ugh!! She says no and raises them above her head in a sleeveless dress... UGGGHHH!!!!! In WHAT world doesn't she get tickled for that???? Anyway, that's just a thought.

You(Sinner) could dress up as a Big Giant Marshmellow and your boyfriend could dress up as a piece of Hersey candy car and you Guys could go running around holding up Banks together and trying to get on Americas Most Wanted:p

Gee, Sinner, I think you ought to be Smurfette and get tickled by Tickle Smurf, or (my personal fav for you), be Batgirl captured by the Evil Jester. :D

Smiley

Captured corporate spy....

allows the woman to be tied up and tickled by her business rival. This is a great opportunity for all fans of nylon feet tickling becuase pantyhose still rule in the high end of the corporate world.

I have a couple you can use.
1) The sadistic pedicurist while giving a pedicure the vicims feet is placed on a stool or something for the feet to rest on and the have there feet restrained once the pedicurist finds out how ticklish the person is. In the same time the ticker can tickle and also give a pedicure to the victim at the same time. A win win situation.
2) Another one would be the revenge of the nerd where someone who plays a role of a jock brags how good they are at running or there sport suddenly gets injured in the game and needs to be put in traction. The person would be vulunarable with both of thier barefeet up and exposed while the visitor walks in to pay the person a visit and teases and torments the person who brags about how athletic they are.
3)Another fun one can be when someone gets stuck in a ticklish situation like thier wrists are get stuck in a small space while reaching for something and thier arms are over thier head. The person notices the situation and takes advantage of it.

LOL Smiley you are the cutest!!! But thankyou all for the suggestions we appreciates all of them and they gave us new ideas that we need to try out!

I think Smiley's the cutest too little Mama!

XOXO

how about the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang?

he can catch the young girl, and make a deal for her release.

lollipops?

All the ideas posted in this thread sound like fun! I think I'm partial to the Jeannie idea. That one has some great possibilities.

When I was in grade school, I used to play cowboys and Indians with three neighborhood girls. One time, one of the girls was my partner, and we actually lightly tied up the other two girls, took off their shoes & socks and tickled their bare feet. One the of girls was howling, the other wasn't ticklish at all.

I can't remember if I was the Indian, or the cowboy, but I don't suppose it matters. Anyway, there's another idea for you! :)

Thank you all for the ideas!!!!!!! I think I might have to get sinner a genie costume.....LOL....but I like the one about the Boss and employee. :angel: :firedevil :jester:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back