• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Robot Fighters: Chapters 3-5

gekoman

TMF Poster
“Great…” Joey said, as he walked into the room Doll and Gears were tied up in. It was early in the morning and both girls were asleep. He quietly untied Gears and left Doll tied knowing that she could steal something. He walked out of the room. He received several reports that a huge robot was strolling through some dense woods. Joey was heading towards the command room to sound an alarm.
When he entered the two large screen TV’s flashed to life and Tom’s face appeared.
“Hi.” Joey said.
“I heard about the robot.” He said.
“Yeah, I’m about to sound an alarm.” Joey said.
“Ok. Here’s some advice.” Tom said. “Check the robot out first than head to the mayor. He usually has a drop on all the robots that go crazy.” Tom said. Joey nodded.
“Where did this robot come from?” Joey asked.
“Woman’s correctional facility.” Tom said.
“No way! That thing was said to be over one-hundred feet tall.” Joey said.
“Gears helped design it, but she wouldn’t know much about it.” Tom said.
“Speaking of Gears, I just had to untie her from a bed.” Joey said. Tom laughed.
“Sounds like she needed a lesson on something.” Tom said. “Don’t worry about it.”
Joey saluted as Tom’s image disappeared from the screens. Tom Turned towards a control panel and sounded the alarm. Five minutes passed and Kelly, Julian, Gears (followed by Doll) Stood before Joey. Joey nodded and they saluted.
“Hello people. We have a one-hundred foot robot on the lose. Our mission is to seek it out and than get orders from the mayor. Any questions? No? Good!” Joey led the group to the docking doors and soon they were flying towards the forest. Kelly sat in a chair next to Joey, Gears sat in a chair that faced a control panel. And Julian was sitting in a chair doing nothing. Doll was left behind, tied to a support beam.
“What’s our heading?” Gears asked.
“Forest.” Joey said. Gears made some adjustments, as the jet tipped towards the side. Soon a large blip appeared on the screen.
“We have something.” Kelly said. She typed in some commands and a picture of the robot appeared. The robot was chrome colored with a large round body, large steel legs, and cannons for arms. It’s head was dome shaped.
“Hey dad is that my big brother or little sister?” Julian asked.
“Julian.” Gears said, facing the robot. “If your going to call me something, call me mom.”
“No thanks dad.” Julian said. Joey swallowed his laughter. The jet soon flew over the robot, who didn’t seem to notice them. It’s huge legs snapped trees like twigs as it trudged forwards. It was heading towards a small town. Joey sighed as he headed the jet towards that town.

“Mayor!” Gears screamed, as she ran into the office. Joey, Kelly and Julian followed close behind. The mayor was a large heavy set man, he wore a black suite with matching shoes, and thinning hair.
“There’s a large robot heading this way!” Gears shouted. The mayor walked to the girl.
“Is it a large, hansom robot that likes to tickle cute girls?” The mayor asked. Gears looked confused. “I’m not sure.” She said. The mayor spun the girl around and started to tickle her sides.
“Hey! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Gears screamed, as she tried to struggle out of his arms.
“Why is the mayor tickling my mechanic?” Joey asked, as the group stopped in front of the pair.
“He’ll stop soon.” Kelly said.
“We have to stop that robot soon.” Joey said.
“I know something about the robot.” Kelly began. “First of all the head is highly explosive. If we aim for it that the robot should be destroyed. If we aim for the legs than it will grow into some powerful spider-like legs. The arms are cannons, they shoot energy beams.”
“What I’m wondering is, why is a hundred foot robot doing at a woman’s correctional facility.” Joey said.
“The answer is in front of you.” Julian said. The mayor had Gears on the ground as he continued to tickle her sides. Gears face was bright red. She tried to escape his grasp, but he was too strong for her.
“He’s tickling her.” Joey said.
“Exactly. The facility wanted a non-violent way to punish the women. So they asked Gears to design something. She feels that tickling is the worse kind of torture anyone can endure.” Julian said. The group nodded.
The mayor had removed Gears boot from her right foot and was running a feather over it. Gears was kicking and wiggling in a vein attempt to escape, but the mayor had a firm grip on her.
“Should we leave her?” Joey asked.
“I’ll save you dad!” Julian screamed. “Uh… Mayor we have to go.”
The mayor looked up and stood brushing off his pants. “Of course. And good luck.”

“Why does everyone tickle me!” Gears grumbled, as she sat in her chair. The jet rose from the ground and flew back towards the robot. No one answered Gears question. When the robot loomed into view Joey started to flip a few buttons.
“Get me a lock on the head.” Joey commanded. It took Kelly one second to get the lock.
“Fire missiles.” Two missiles flew from the jet’s wings. They sailed through the air and when they neared the robots, two beams struck them. The missiles exploded.
“Damn…” Joey muttered. “Get me a lock with lasers.” Joey said. Again it took Kelly one second to get the lock. When she did Joey fired, but a shield appeared this time.
“Give me a break!” Joey said. The robot turned its attention on the jet, and with lightning speed, a huge tentacle wrapped around the belly of the jet. The jet lurched forwards and than stopped.
“Fire the mp!” Joey said. The mp was a electrical disrupter that can destroy any robot in the facility.
“Hull breach!” Gears shouted, she typed in some commands and than spun in her chair. A large tentacle found it’s way inside. Joey also turned in his chair, he pulled out a pistol and fired. The tentacle twisted and turned, but the bullets sailed past it. Than the tentacle shot forwards wrapping around Gears waist. In a second she was gone.

Chapter Four:

The tentacle dragged Gears towards the middle of the robot. A large claw grasped her side and smaller tentacles wrapped around her wrists and ankles stretching her limbs as far back as possible. Gears struggled against the bonds, but she was weak in comparison. Soon she was helpless, fifty feet in the air.
“HELP!” Gears shouted to the jet, but it turned and flew out of site. Gears knew what this meant. Once Kelly was captured by a robot and we had to leave her for a new attack plan. Luckily we saved her before it was too late, but now Gears was in the same situation… well not the same. Kelly managed to get to a steel closet and lock herself inside, Gears was helpless. And she knew what was going to happen. Like clockwork, a small hatch in the robots chest opened and a small laser came out. It fired a blue beam at Gears boots, suddenly they fell apart.
More hatches opened and a dozen hands streaked out. A few hands grabbed Gears sides, a few her armpits, one her belly through her shirt, and two on her feet.
“Oh God…” Gears said, in a frightened voice. The fingers rotated slowly on Gears soft flesh. As though a shock wave was going through the girl she twitched and wiggled. When the fingers picked up speed Gears screamed and started to laugh.

Chapter Five:

“What is it with tickling all of a sudden?” Joey asked, as he leaned back in his chair. Kelly shrugged and through her hair off her shoulders. “I have no idea.”
“What is it with tickling all of a sudden?” Julian repeated. Joey and Kelly starred at the robot. “What?” Julian asked. Joey sighed and than said. “We need more information on this robot.” Joey said. Kelly nodded as she jumped from her chair. Walking to a terminal she found a file and activated it. She quickly scanned it’s defense systems, but one thing stuck out. A small button on the bottom of the left leg of the robot. The button was used to deactivate the robot completely. The bad thing was in defense mode no human or machine could get near the button. Kelly explained this to Joey and Julian. Joey took it all in, not wanting to miss a single bit of information. Than finally he said.
“Were screwed.”
“Not exactly.” Julian said, he left the room and came back with Doll.
“What does she have to do with this?” Joey asked.
“Tickle me!” Doll whined.
“She’s not human or a robot!” Julian said. It didn’t take long for this information to register. “Is she smart enough?” Kelly asked. “Could we teach her to push a button?”
Julian rolled his eyes. “She does have some intelligence.” Julian said.
“Me smart!” Doll said. Kelly laughed and nodded.
“Than its decided. Show Doll what we need and lets head back to the robot. I’m sure Gears is pissed by now.” Joey said.

^o^

*Nods with Vegeta* Space it out a lil more. :p I'm getting dizzy with all the zaniness! ^o^ Not that it's a bad thing, if anyones ever seen FLCL before. :p

Ace

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back